SHE'S PERFECT!!.

RAUNAK'S POV:

It's been 3 weeks since we started dating and it's been the best 3 weeks of my life. She's the best best girlfriend ever!!

And our relationship is trending in the whole college. Every guy must be jealous of me.

We hangout after college everyday and i drop her off at her place everyday. Obviously simran is not happy about this. Honestly, yeah she's not happy about the fact that her brother is happy...... basically. 🙄 

She says that I stole her friend away from her when she was also the one who helped me ask her out. I will never understand this girl.

Anyways, Tara is my girlfriend so I have the right to be with her more. She comes to our house sometimes to hang out.  My parents love her.
She's like a family member now.

It's her nature that everyone loves her and I don't understand what she saw in me.

But simran wins there, because yeah she is simran's friend and I can't do anything in front of my parents. My parents don't know about us yet. I've to control myself from kicking simran's face when she smirks at me while she's with tara and I'm not.  And she doesn't want me meet her there.

******************

It's Saturday night and I'm at Tara's place. We are cuddling. she loves cuddles and I love everything she loves.

She's mine now I can't believe this. I must be so lucky, I was thinking to myself.

She was in my arms and we were watching a movie. It was like we've been like this for ages. Nothing felt awkward.

To be honest, I'm not a cuddly type of guy.  I don't like too much closeness, but with her it was different. I never ever wanted to let her go. I just wanted to be like this without even saying a word. She was perfect for someone to admire your whole life.

I kissed her forehead and she took my hand and kissed the back of it and then smiled at me. She's so cute!

And let me tell you!, she was not my type....at all but the moment I laid my eyes on her, I felt something. I knew she was something else. she's sweet and kind to everyone, my mom likes her, she makes me smile, makes me happy.  And the moment I kissed her, it felt totally different, I've never felt like that before in my life. I freaking got butterflies in my stomach.

She was so invested in the movie and I was just looking at her. I didn't watch the movie even for a moment. I was just admiring her.  How did I get so lucky?

I would write a book describing how beautiful she is. Really.

Her smile is the best thing about her. It could light up the whole room. And her eyes are sooo beautiful. They held innocence in them.  it could hypnotize you.  And that chubby face. I wanted to eat it. Not literally but yk. Lol.

[Bruh what? Eat her face seriously? -_-] 

And also she's so shorter than me that makes her even more cute. Even though she doesn't have perfect curves on the perfect places of her body, she's the hottest girl in the world to me. At this point, I do not want anyone else in my life but Tara.

It's the little things that I love about her that not everyone can see. This is what makes me love her more and more every passing second.

Her little chubby belly, it's the best pillow in the world.  She doesn't like it but I love it.

SHE'S PERFECT !! 

We always interwine our hands everytime. She loves it. And her little hands fits in my big ones like it's just made for me.

Urghhh!! I'd die of how cute she is.

••••••••••••••••

She picked her head up to look at me and tell me something but I was already looking at her and smiling like a fool.

"What?" She said confused.

"Nothing" I said still smiling like a fool like I was drunk.

"Why are you looking at me like that." She said tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Cause you're beautiful." I said truthfully. She is beautiful indeed.

[I know what y'all thinking]

"Baabe!" She said making a cute puppy face and wrapping her arms around my neck, hugging me.

She always makes puppy face when she finds something cute. And makes a wierd sound. I don't know, it's her thing.

"Why are you so cute?" She said Still hugging me.

"What? I'm cute? You're the one who's the cutest here." I said chuckling.

Dude I'm going soft for this girl. 'Raunak'?? Who even is that guy anymore?

"Stoop!" She said burying her face into my neck. I kissed the side of her head.

"There's no one like you Tara." I said wrapping my arms around her.

"Will you stop! You're making me blush." She said looking at me.

"Really? I love it when you blush." I said shrugging, teasing her.

She turned my face away with her hands feeling shy. she's adorable. She really was totally red.

I laughed and i gave her a peck on the lips then her forehead and hugging her.

[Only if this could ever happen to me in real life 🥲]

We continued watching the movie and I didn't realize when we fell asleep.

[Dang it! These bitches are living a pinterest life.]

****************

Don't be shy, vote and comment. 🙃

 🙃