Please tell me this is a nightmare

(I'm sorry in advance for what's about to happen in this chapter)

I waited for him to be done talking to whoever that was and I got out.

He was sitting on his bed with his arms behind his head like he had conquered a territory. I wanted to punch him right in the face.

I just went and stood in front of him with my arms crossed with a pissed look.

"What happened? Why are you looking pissed?" He said acting concerned and he knew very well why was I pissed.

"Seriously you're asking me that?? Look at this!!" I said pointing at my neck.

A smirk formed across his face and he looked proud of what he did. He looked happy and here I was thinking how to cover it?!!

"You're....you're smirking?? You're happy about it?? Oh my God Raunak! I can't believe you" I said hitting him on his arm hard.

"Okay okay I'm sorry but...I kinda am happy. It looks good on you." He said laughing.

"Oh my God!!! Raunakk!!! How will I get out of this room, how will I go out in front of your mom?" I said stressing out.

"Okay you can take my hoodie to cover it up and when you go out, you can give it back." He said now in a serious tone.

"Fine I wanna go now. Drop me home." I said

"No you do not, not yet" He said hugging me from the back.

"Yes I do Why should I stay? , so you can do this all over my body." I said dramatically.

"Yeah sounds like a good idea" he said biting his lip.

"Raunakkkk!!!" I said annoyed.

"Okay okay I'm sorry! Let's go." He said going into his closet to pick out a hoodie.

"No I want this one, it smells like you" I said pointing at the one he was wearing.

"Haha okay. You're so cute" He said laughing and pulling my cheek. 

He removed it and gave it to me. I put it on and it reached a little above my knees. It was so big. But right now, all I was focused on was covering the masterpiece that he left on my neck.

"Aw you look so cute!!" He said picking me up and hugging me.

"Put me down" I said laughing.

We got out and his mom too said I looked cute. I met simran before leaving and we decided to go to my place after college tomorrow.

We got into his car and he started driving. We reached my place and he stopped the car and I jumped out.

"Okay now, you can give it back" He said talking about his hoodie.

"It's mine now" I said giggling.

"It's okay you can keep it. Looks better on you anyways" He said and I kissed his cheek.

"Call me when you get home." I said waving at him.

***************

I went inside and just sat there smiling like a fool.

I hugged myself because I smelt like him. His hoodie had his smell and you already know how much I love his smell.

I'm not gonna return it now, definitely not. I'm gonna keep this. I'm planning on getting more of his hoodies. These are so comfortable and cozy.

I was sitting there waiting for him to call but he didn't call. It's okay, maybe he's busy.

Little did I know.