met simran's parents

meeting the devil again...

I woke up God knows when and went to check up on simran. She was still sleeping and I checked the time, it was 2 in the afternoon.

I decided to make her a strong coffee if she still had a hangover from last night.
I also made something for kiara to eat because she was going back today. Her flight was tonight.

I picked a coffee mug out of a box because I didn't have time to put my stuff out yet.

As I was pouring coffee into the mug when simran walked into the kitchen massaging her head.

"When did I get here?" She said looking around confused.

"Well my lost princess, it's my apartment, you we totally out last night and I didn't know your address so I took you here" I said laughing.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry for that trouble. Must be hard getting me up here" she said making a guilty and sorry face.

"Yupp!! you're HEAVY" I said laughing.

"Haaa"  she breathed out dramatically, hitting me on my arm. "Just kidding" I said handing her the coffee.

"Aahhhh! Just what I needed" she said with a sigh of relief. "You're welcome" I said winking at her.

She smiled cheekily at me.

"Okk! You have to go to my house now...to explain to my parents where was I last night." She said getting up after finishing her coffee.

"Okk I'll just text kiara" I said picking up my phone.

Kiara was out with a friend she had here so I did not need to worry about her.  She'll be back by the evening.

*************

We reached her house and it was HUGE.

We stepped inside only to see her worried mom rushing to her. "Oh my godd!! Kithe si tu?? (Where were you?)

"Mumma I was at my friends place. Tara, I told you about her right" she said getting out of her mom's grip.

Her mom turned her attention to me.
"Namaste (hello) aunty ji" I said smiling at her.

"Hello puttar ji"  she said pulling me into a hug. Idk but it just felt so warm and loving. I missed my mom at this moment.

"Thank you for bringing her here beta" she said smiling.

"It's nothing aunty, now I'd bring her hundred times here knowing that I will be greeted with these warm hugs" I said  laughing and making both of them laugh as well. 

"Anytime beta, consider this your home now." She said with a genuine smile and love.

"Okk!! When should I bring my stuff then?" I said making them laugh even louder again.

*huh* when did I become so funny?

"What's happening here huh?" Simran's dad said smiling and coming our way.

"Dad!!" Simran ran to him and hugged him.

Now I missed my dad. I also used to run to him and hug him when he came back from work or somewhere.

"Dad, this is my friend tara" simran said looking my way.

"Namaste uncle" I said to her dad.

"Namaste beta ji" he said with a genuine smile.

I don't know but all of this felt like home. These people were so nice nothing like I've heard about other rich people.

Or the guy I met at the club

"You should join us for lunch" simran said looking forward to it and I didn't want to let her down so I agreed.

We all sat on the dining table that was filled with different dishes and I didn't know where to start.

Just as we were about to eat, her mom said "where's Raunak"

So she had a brother...I thought she was the only child.

"I don't know mom must be out with friends. I'll call him" simran said dialing a number.

"He's just outside coming inside" simran said and continued eating her food.

Then a guy....very Muscular and hot might I add entered the house.

I almost choked on my food when I saw the person I saw in front of me.

*******************