epilogue

3 years later.....

Engaged....

"Tara! Why are you taking so long?" Kiara yelled at me, standing outside my door.

"Kiara wait! Just let me look at myself" I said smiling, looking at Myself in the mirror.

*GASP*

"Bitch you're not that pretty!" She said with her mouth hung open and eyeballs nearly falling out of her eyes

lol

"I guess I am" I said flipping my hair, making an '😌' face.

"Raunak is gonna pass out!" She said excitedly. I so wanted to see his reaction.

I didn't know what he was wearing but i knew he'd look hot.

My mom came in front of us rushing, face full of worry but her features relaxed when she saw me.

"Aw my baby. You look so beautiful! I can't believe you're getting engaged today" she hugged me with tear filled eyes.

"Mom! You're making me cry. It will mess up my makeup" I said and all of us laughed.

I ran to my dad like a little girl and hugged him.

"How do I look?" I said spinning around so I could show him my dress. He smiled and patted my cheeks.

"You look beautiful Tara" He said and kissed my forehead.

******************

I walked to down the isle. Well not 'isle' lol. But yeah to the stage where Raunak was standing.

He looked at me and his face expressions changed. He gasped and a wide smile appeared on his face when he saw me. I smiled at him.

And let me appreciate this man!!!! He was looking soooo fuckinggggg hott!

He was wearing a pastel pink suit and I was wearing a pink lehnga.

And god that dress was love at first sight. I saw it and I knew I was gonna wear this one!

I got there and Raunak extended his hands for me to step up. I took a close look and he had tears in his eyes.

He was crying! Oh my God! I thought ot only happened in movies and tiktoks. I am living a life of every girl's dream!

"Hey!" I said smiling, when I was completely in front of him.

"Hii" he said smiling. I could see the love he had in his eyes for me. I felt so lucky!

"You look incredible! Are you even real?" He said chuckling.

"Well look at you! Greek God!" I said laughing.

"Okay guys now sit down....do this later." My sister said making us sit on the sofa.

And oh my God! The decoration was beautiful!!

We exchanged our rings and everyone was cheering and hooting and everyone was happy for us!

[Pic of rings are up there]

Everyone was congratulating us and we were so happy! Both of our families got along so well. It was like they have known each other for ages.

"Yayyy! I can finally call you my sister in law!" Simran said excieted!

"No but we are not married yet" I said laughing.

"I don't care. You're my daughter in law and I'll call you that. End of discussion" She said and all of us laughed.

"And here's your gift!" Simran handed me a photo frame of the picture of me and Raunak. The one she took when we slept in each other's arms. It was so cute. I looked at her and hugged her.

[Go to chapter: cuddles are everything if you don't remember.!]

And also, simran and yash were still together!! Isn't it so sweet. They are the cutest. And turns out yash's dad was my dad's old friend and his family was also Invited.

"Look at both of you. You look so cute. And Tara, you are looking so beautiful. Raunak is so lucky that he found you and I'm so lucky to have you as my daughter in law." Raunak's mother said with watery eyes, kissing my forehead and then hugging both of us.

"And I'm so happy to have you as my second mother." I said smiling and hugging her.

"Alright young man! Congratulations. My daughter is yours now" My dad said to Raunak, Patting his back and Raunak smiled.

"I'll never disappoint you. I'll love your daughter more than my life." Raunak said and I was so happy. He really loved me so much.

So that's it! We are engaged now! He's my fiancé and we will soon get married.

I still can't believe it is all real! Oh my God! I NEVER expected my life to turn out like this! But I'm not complaining. I'm more that happy and grateful.

Really, I NEVER EXPECTED THIS.....

                        THE END....

******************

So...that's it I guess. That's the end of Raunak and Tara's beautiful story.

Thank you so much for being a part of this. I am so greatful that you guys have been there through their ups a downs and for bearing my irregular updates.

You guys have been there through each and every happy and sad moments of Raunak and Tara and lived their story.

I hope that your story is as beautiful as Raunak and Tara's, even better. All the best. I wish the best for you all.

So thank you so much everyone from the bottom of my heart. I can't thank you enough.

~love, author. ♡

And in the end I just I wanna say....
GET ME A GUY LIKE RAUNAK!!! 😩