❦ Work related ❦

After Bai Yueguang's avatar's soul flew away.

Author: Curly-eared fish

Introduction:

Yun Zhen's original name was Lin Chu, when she was ten years old, she was just a humble sword slave, but she was taken in by Yun Qi Jianzun as a closed disciple and changed her name to Yun Zhen.

Since then, her life has changed dramatically.

The master loves her, the uncle and uncle dote on her, the brothers and sisters tolerate her, and she has made three powerful and distinguished friends, all of whom treat her with sincerity.

Everyone said that Fairy Yun Zhen of Linchuan Sword Sect was the happiest and most enviable woman in the Three Realms.

Yun Zhen also thought so at the beginning.

Until, at the 20th birthday banquet held by the sect for her, Bai Zhen Zhen came back.

Only then did Yun Zhen know that she was just a substitute.

When the main master returned, her stand-in was extremely annoying, and all the people who once loved her like their lives couldn't tolerate her for a moment.

Master: "Return to your original name, you don't deserve to use the word Zhen." 

Demon Emperor: "I feel disgusted when I see your face."

Human Emperor: "I will keep your whole corpse."

Only when you are gone, can I be completely relieved."

So, she was forced to change her original name and was expelled from the division.

After that, she was disfigured, killed, and

finally lost her soul...

Lin Chu didn't know that after her soul was gone, someone traveled all over the three worlds, just to collect her remnant soul,

put her three thousand remnant soul together, and sacrifice her life to bring her back to life.

After Lin Chu came back to

life, the fox youth who rescued her was handsome and coquettish, with a proud expression: "I saved you just because I lacked a maid who can be a bull and a horse, you must not be sentimental."

Lin Chu pretended not to see the other party's blushing to the bottom of his ears, and said calmly: "Oh."

Lin Chu was reborn into Nirvana, and the new body was extremely talented, and could no longer hide her brilliance.

Later, Lin Chu fell off his horse, and

everyone found out

that the genius sword cultivator Yunqi Jianzun who knelt down and begged for apprenticeship but was rejected was actually Lin Chu who had been expelled from his apprenticeship

; But the girl Fu Xiu who was rejected was also Lin Chu; the big man Dan Xiu who the emperor dreamed of complimenting was also Lin Chu; 

Faced with these people's remorse, Lin Chu chuckled: "I'm sorry, you all have to die." ——

Content Label : Xianxia Xiuzhen Sweet Wen Chuan Shu Shuang Wen .Search Keywords: Protagonist: Lin Chu (Yun Zhen) ┃Supporting role :┃Others: One sentence Introduction: After the doubles were blackened, they regretted it too late. 

Purpose: Recognize yourself, break free from the cage, and strengthen yourself. ?