Part 71

Demon Emperor Xie Mingyu and Da Fu Shi were seriously injured and returned to the Demon Emperor Hall, but found that the situation was not right.

In the entire Demon Emperor Palace, Xie Mingyu's henchmen were all gone, replaced by many raw faces. As soon as they saw Xie Mingyu and Da Fu Shi appear, they immediately surrounded them.

After all, the Great Talisman is a great Talisman. He is very accomplished in Talismanship. Even if he is seriously injured, he can still fight, and he will hurt dozens of people in the blink of an eye. It is a pity that in the case of serious injury, he has to save his own life and protect Xie Mingyu. In the face of the siege of so many people, it is really difficult to balance.

Soon, the Great Talisman was defeated, and Xie Mingyu was also trapped, and both of them became prisoners.

The various races in the demon world noticed the turmoil in the Demon Emperor's Palace, and they all wanted to intervene to get a piece of the pie. Unfortunately, before they could react, the matter had subsided, and they were not given a chance to intervene.

Xie Mingyu voluntarily abdicated, and the position of the demon emperor was still selected by the outstanding clan from the nine-tailed white fox clan to succeed him. This new demon emperor is supported by the nine-tailed white fox clan, and is supported by Xie Yunzhao's demon king hall and Lin Chunv, the co-owner of the three realms. His seat is extremely secure. Dare to do things.

The demon world changed its emperor so quietly.

Soon after, a piece of good news spread throughout the three worlds - Lin Chu's daughter-in-law was getting married!

As the co-owner of the Three Realms, Lin Chunv, who is next to her, is being watched by many people. Since she succeeded to the throne, people have often been testing her mind, and even major forces have arranged for their outstanding children and disciples. Entering the Palace of the Kings of the Three Realms, it is self-evident that anyone who finds a chance must come to Lin Chu.

It's a pity that Lin Chu has been busy since he took office, running around for revenge and treating Xie Yunzhao's internal injuries. The time to stay in the Three Realms King's Palace is very little, and they have no chance to do anything.

When the news came out, almost everyone was curious as to who had won the favor of Lin Chu and unexpectedly ascended to the throne.

When the outside world was talking about this sudden news, Xie Yunzhao was gently rubbing the back of Lin Chu's neck with his palm, leaving light red marks on her delicate skin.

His face was close to Lin Chu's face and their breaths blended with each other. The temperature around him rose extremely fast. He used his soft thin lips to describe Lin Chu's lips, eyebrows and eyes. The red outline of the ear.

His voice was low and hoarse, restrained and gentle, "Do you know what those people said?"

"Huh?" 

Lin Chu's mind was blanked by the dense kisses, and opened her eyes to look at him, the fox eyes with a hint of Shallow layers of water mist, cheeks flushed, emotional.

Xie Yunzhao bit her lip, "They said, as a female monarch, it is impossible for you to have only one man. When you become a relative, there will be more men in your harem in the future. They came in a while earlier." 

These days, Xie Yunzhao accompanied Lin Chu in the Palace of the Three Realms Kings, even if the news of their marriage had spread, he would be Lin Chu's sure-fire companion, but there were still Many young teenagers appeared by Lin Chu's side, all of them with extraordinary temperament, handsome appearance, each with their own style, and they were very courteous to Lin Chu.

Every day like this, Xie Yunzhao is a little jealous. 

 After waiting for so many years, he finally made her look at him a few more times and let her put him in her heart. 

How many days have these teenagers known her? What have you done for her? dared to covet her like that in front of him. 

At this time, when the two were alone, he expressed his inner dissatisfaction. Who knew that Lin Chu just looked at him blankly, as if she didn't understand what he was talking about. Xie Yunzhao looked at Lin Chu's drunken face looked at him with misty eyes, and continued to rub his face with her face.