❈.Part.18.

Moon stars are rare.

Yun Zhen was lying on the soft bed, recalling what Elder Bai Riju Congxue and Senior Sister Ju Xiyao said to her.

If you say it's not sad, it's a lie. Over the years, the master has treated her well. She regards him as a teacher and a father, respects and worships him, and takes him as an example in everything.

But now, the master has changed, making her feel unfamiliar, as if the beliefs of the past ten years have all collapsed in an instant.

But her respect and gratitude to the master has become an instinct. If she is allowed to betray the master and turn to Elder Ju Congxue as her teacher, she really can't do it.

Yun Zhen turned over and suddenly noticed that there were two more breaths in her room.

She stood up immediately and held the hilt of her sword.

The people who came in were Ming Dushen and Bai Zhenzhen.

Yun Zhen was a little surprised: "Brother Ming, why did you and Senior Sister Bai come together?"

Ming Dushen came here, so why did Bai Zhen Zhen come too. Bai Zhen Zhen didn't like her, the two of them visiting late at night together always gave Yun Zhen an ominous premonition.

Ming Dushen's face was cold, and the gentle eyes he used to face Yun Zhen have now been replaced by indifference.

Before he could speak, Bai Zhen Zhen who was beside her had already covered her lips and let out a sneer.

She glanced at Yun Zhen sympathetically, and said to Ming Dushen: "Brother Ming, you dared to lie to me and say you didn't know her when you were in Danfu Pavilion. Look, isn't this a secret? But, my lord. A lot, I will forgive you this time, and I can no longer treat others as my stand-in, otherwise I will be irresponsible!"

When she said this, she had been intentionally observing the reactions of Yun Zhen and Ming Dushen.

Ming Dushen's face was only helpless to her, and he didn't even look at Yun Zhen.

And Yun Zhen...

I don't know if she is pretending too well, Bai Zhen Zhen couldn't see any emotion from her expression.

Bai Zhen Zhen was depressed and Yu Yun Zhen's reaction was not as intense and sad as she imagined, but she didn't see Yun Zhen's hand tightly gripping the hilt of the sword, her phalanx turning white.

With the previous experience, there is no need to say more at this time, Yun Zhen has already understood.

Ming Dushen, like Master, also regards her as Bai Zhen Zhen's stand-in.

In the ten years of getting along, she has long regarded Ming Dushen as her own brother, but the other party only regards her as a substitute.

Yun Zhen had nothing since she was a child, and regarded these hard-earned emotions as treasures and took care of them carefully. But now it has been hit one after another.

Although Yun Zhen's divine soul is much stronger, climbing the ladder is not a panacea. Her injuries are not yet fully healed, and now her heart is surging, her internal injuries suddenly flare up, and her throat is full of sweetness.

Just in order not to lose her temper in front of Bai Zhenzhen and Ming Dushen, she forcibly swallowed the fishy sweetness back and said lightly, "You two came late at night just to tell me this?"

"Of course not."

Bai Zhen Zhen came over in a familiar tone: "Junior Sister Yun, I want to borrow something from you."

Her sudden approach made Yun Zhen feel uncomfortable.

Yun Zhen moved to the side and said noncommittally, "Senior Sister Bai is loved by the respected teachers and senior brothers and sisters, and she is clear... His Majesty the Emperor cares, if you don't want any rare treasures, why should you come and borrow them from me? I don't. You know, there are some good things in my hand that Senior Sister Bai can't get."

"Of course there are." Bai Zhenzhen approached Yun Zhen again, she stretched out her hand and slowly moved from top to bottom with her index fingertips. Yun Zhen scratched the spine on the back, "Junior Sister Yun is lucky, a natural sword bone, I don't know how many people I envy, even I can't help but be jealous."

Yun Zhen only felt like her back It was crawled by a cold and slippery poisonous tongue, causing bursts of chills.

Her face sank like water: "What the hell do you want to do?!"

Bai Zhen Zhen smiled: "I want to know, if this bone is placed on my body, can I be reborn and become a kendo genius."

Yun Zhen's hair stood on end and looked at her in shock.

Yun Zhen's reaction was very fast, before Ming Dushen and Bai Zhen Zhen could make a move, she turned around and jumped out of the window.

Once the sword bone is drawn, she can only be the meat on the chopping board, ready to be slaughtered.

Ming Dushen has been in the mid-integration realm for several years, and he has no chance of winning against him, so fleeing is the best strategy.

But she reacted quickly, Ming Dushen's speed was even faster, and only a few steps away, Yun Zhen was caught up.

Ming Dushen stood in front of her with an icy expression, clapped a palm on her chest without saying a word, and then released a powerful pressure, which made her unable to resist, and her legs softened on the spot. Kneeling on the ground.

Yun Zhen held her chest and vomited blood. She gritted her teeth and forced herself to get up from the ground.

Even if she died here today, she would never kneel down for the other party!

Ming Dushen's palm didn't show mercy. With one palm, it could at least shatter her internal organs. He didn't expect that she would still have the strength to resist at this time. He didn't know that Yun Zhen was carrying a high-level defensive magic weapon. I just thought she was trying to survive.

"I underestimated you, I didn't know before, you are actually a strong man."

Yun Zhen grinned, her face was pale, and bright red blood seeped between her lips and teeth, making her look miserable and beautiful.

She is not willing to kneel to the enemy even if she is desperate, this is probably one of the few ridiculous insistences she has.

Ming Dushen was surprised that she could still laugh at this time, but he was too lazy to guess what the other party was thinking, and just wanted to do it as soon as possible, so as not to have too many dreams at night.

After all, it was at the site of the Linchuan Sword Sect. If Yun Qi and others were attracted, he would be in a lot of trouble.

He looked at Yun Zhen: "If you can't escape, you might as well cooperate a little and take the initiative to take out the sword bone and give it to Zhen Zhen, I can consider saving your life."