❈.Part.23.❛ the passing of Yuan Zhen.❜

The elders of the Danfu Pavilion were silent.

They also saw Yun Zhen's situation, it was really tragic.

"Bring her back to the Danfu Pavilion first and find a way to take care of it. Even if it can't be saved, it would be good for her to relieve her pain." 

The master of the Danfu Pavilion gave an order, and Feiyunzhou turned around.

However, before leaving, the pavilion master of Danfu Pavilion coldly sent out a sentence, which spread throughout the entire Linchuan Sword Sect and also spread throughout the entire Three Realms with a communication jade slip.

"From now on, in the Danfu Pavilion and its subordinate Danxiu sects, all pills made by Danxiu disciples shall not be provided to Linchuan Sword Sect, its subordinate sects and friendly sects in any way. Violators will be expelled from the Pills Floating Pavilion, will never be hired!"

Danfu Pavilion is the largest sect of alchemy in the Three Realms, with numerous small and medium sects of alchemy under its jurisdiction, and its power is unimaginable. 

His Excellency Dan Fu ordered to cut off the supply of all medicine pills from the Linchuan Sword Sect. The consequences of this sentence are extremely serious.

Because Dan Xiu's force value is generally not high, he likes to form a group. In addition, they respect Dan Xiu, who is more powerful than himself. As soon as the order of Dan Fu Pavilion comes out, it can basically be concluded that from now on, no one will dare to attack the Linchuan Sword Zong supplies the medicine pill. 

Not only that, some friendly sects and neutral forces may also change their attitude towards Linchuan Sword Sect.

The Linchuan Sword Sect's family has a great career, and they may be able to cultivate powerful pill cultivators to supply the medicine pill needs in the sect, but their small and medium sects do not have such good confidence, and they have to ask for those pill cultivators.

 The words of the pavilion master of Danfu Pavilion fell lightly, which can make any small and medium sect, and thus completely break the foundation, not to mention that the disciples in the sect will try their best to betray the master, even in the future, there will be no new disciples willing to join.

How the Linchuan Sword Sect and its subordinate sects were terrified and panicked, how their hostile sects carnated and ridiculed, and how the neutral forces would feel the same way, the Danfu Pavilion Pavilion Master and the elders did not care.

They ordered the flying cloud boat to be turned around and rushed back to the Danfu Pavilion from outside the gate of Jianzong Mountain in Linchuan.

...

When Yun Zhen woke up, she found that she was being immersed in a medicine pool. The blue-green medicinal liquid exuded bursts of light Danxiang, and strands of medicinal power entered her body, repairing and nourishing her limbs, bones and internal organs. 

There was a warm and comfortable feeling in the six internal organs.

Yun Zhen couldn't help but startled.

She knows the goods, and the liquid medicine in the pool is made of medicinal herbs and spiritual liquid.

Even when she was most "loved" by Jianzun Yunqi, she had never enjoyed such treatment.

Who the hell would be willing to save her like this, what is there for her to do? Could it be that she, Yun Zhen, still has something for others to plot?

There were a few movements outside, Yun Zhen turned her ears and heard two conversations.

"The old man has tried his best, but he can only prolong her life for half a year..."

"But don't worry, the old man will not give up her easily, as long as there is a little hope, I will try. After all, I owe her... "

The masters of the two voices are Danfu Pavilion Pavilion Master and Ju Congxue.

Yun Zhen learned from their conversation that most of the elixir liquids she soaked in these days were taken by Ju Congxue in the sect warehouse of Linchuan Jianzong, and Elder Ju Congxue had broken with Yunqi Jianzun. announced that he would leave Linchuan Sword Sect and would not go back.

Before she left, she almost emptied Linchuan Sword Sect's medicine pill warehouse, both to save Yun Zhen and to breathe out.

Linchuan Sword Sect was cut off from the supply of medicinal pills by Danfu Pavilion, which was a bit difficult. At this time, the medicinal pill warehouse was emptied and Ju Congxue, a high-level refiner, was lost, and it will be even more difficult in the future.

Yun Zhen was moved, she didn't expect Elder Ju Congxue to do this for her.

The last head of Linchuan Jianzong was her master, and Yunqi Jianzun was her senior brother. She grew up in Linchuan Jianzong since she was a child and stayed there for hundreds of years. The feelings of Linchuan Sword Sect are only deeper than that of any disciple.

Why pay so much for her, a dying person.

Yun Zhen couldn't help thinking, how good it would be if her master was Elder Ju Congxue instead of Jianzun Yunqi.

It's a pity...

Elder Ju Congxue's kindness, she can only repay her in the next life.

When no one was paying attention, Yun Zhen quietly left the Danfu Pavilion.