Part 55

Yunqi Jianzun took out the sputum and asked Lin Chu to identify it. However, where did Lin Chu need to identify it? Those present can recognize its origin at a glance.

What's more, as soon as □□ came out, there were some extremely subtle changes in the hall.

Lin Chu noticed that the breath of the person hiding in the dark became more obvious.

This time, not only her, but also the heads and disciples of the various sects were vaguely aware of it.

"Who! Who is hiding in the dark!"

Everyone's expressions condensed, and they looked around vigilantly.

Jianzun Yunqi's performance was much calmer than others, as if he didn't care about people in the dark. He only stared at Lin Chu and the Panlong Yuxi in her palm.

"Zhen'er, you hand over the Panlong Yuxi, and when you ascend that throne as a teacher, you will be in the Three Realms. At that time, you will be left with the back seat beside you. You are the only woman qualified to sit beside me."

Lin When I heard it for the first time, I sneered: "If I want to sit in the back seat, who can't give it to someone, why should I give it to you? Do you think you deserve it?"

What's more, she didn't intend to let it go.

She also wanted to take a seat as the co-lord of the three realms.

Jianzun Yunqi's eyes were cold, "So, Zhen'er, you don't want to."

Since that's the case, there's nothing to say.

With a pick in his hand, killing intent came towards Lin Chu's face.

As early as the moment he took out the pill, Lin Chu was already on guard against him, and needless to say, the sword in her hand was already unsheathed.

The two started a civil war in the hall, and the heads of the various sects flickered, but they did not stop them, and no one stepped forward to help. Some have quietly signaled the disciples in the door to enter other places in the hall to search and explore.

Lin Chu and Yunqi Jianzun fought from the main hall to the outside of the hall. Yunqi Jianzun is a great power to transcend tribulation, and he has an artifact in his hand, which is much higher than Lin Chu's cultivation level. A sword that is not good at, and it is the first time to use it, so it is not easy to use. As for Lin Chu, she cultivated in four ways, using a combination of swordsmanship and talismanism. 

Her talisman formation was both offensive and defensive. It was astonishingly strong.

The heads of the various sects looked complicated.

Lin Chu refreshed their understanding of her again and again.

Her potential has long exceeded their imagination. No wonder Po Sang-jun chose her as the inheritor. 

"Bang!" 

The talisman burst, and Lin Chu walked out of the talisman light in the sky. Jianzun Yunqi was injured. His face was stern, and his eyes flashed disbelief

Downwind. Lin Chu snorted softly, he was good at swordsmanship, but he used s***, even if it was an artifact, so what? Using weapons that you are not good at in battle is to actively expose your flaws to your opponents, and defeat is a matter of time. 

Lin Chu pressed his sword step by step, and when Yunqi Jianzun was absent-minded, he picked it up from his hand. □□ Released from Jianzun Yunqi's hand, and Jianzun Yunqi's face changed greatly. In the next instant, Lin Chu threw a few talismans, and the talisman formation formed, trapping him in place, unable to break free. 

Yunqi Jianzun's heart is dark, Lin Chu's talisman formation is powerful, he has already experienced it, and he was very careful when he fought just now to avoid falling into her talisman trap. Living. Lin Chu was able to trap Yunqi Jianzun with a talisman array before the Great Competition of the Three Realms. 

After obtaining Posang Jun's talisman array, her talisman skills were already superb. 

Yunqi Jianzun wanted to get rid of her talisman array, but there was no way she could get rid of her talisman in a short time. possible. Therefore, she is not worried that the other party has a chance to escape.