Part 66

The Demon Lord was able to sit in this position at the beginning, all because he acted in a low-key manner in the early stage, squatting among a group of brothers who were good at fighting and fierce, watching them kill each other until they were killed, and he finally stood out, raising soldiers to improve strength, killing The father killed the king and finally took the seat of the devil.

His cultivation level may not be the highest, and the city government is not the deepest, but he knows best how to preserve his strength, and he will start at the most suitable time.

He is a man who can bend and stretch, and will never do anything easily when it is not conducive to him.

At this time, Xie Yunzhao was able to command Po Sangjun's subordinates, and these people were very powerful, and it was already difficult for him to deal with them just now. In addition, Lin Chu was able to summon about half of the Demon Race's hands, cutting his combat power by half.

In such a situation, the two teamed up to deal with him, and the Demon Lord was not an opponent at all.

He came to find treasure, not to die.

After pondering for a moment, the demon king looked at Lin Chu, and said in a tone of hatred that iron is not steel: "Yuner, what do you mean? Do you want to rebel? You have finally become the female god of war admired by the demons, and your future will be yours. Great, don't make any mistakes."

He looked at the demons and said angrily: "See who is your master, Benjun and Yun'er are father and daughter, even if there is any conflict, we are all family in the end. I won't blame her, but you guys..." 

Lin Chu interrupted him directly: "Old Demon Lord, it's already like this, there's no need to act again? My true identity, but you and I can clearly see each other's faces. Don't tell me, you haven't seen Gu's identity until now. "

 It's a waste of time to continue acting with the mind and the old devil. 

She just wanted to break the illusion as soon as possible, get the secret key, and then search for Sang Jun's treasure. 

There is one thing in the treasure, which just happens to be effective in restoring Xie Yunzhao's tail and injury, which is the most important reason why Lin Chu is so eager to find it. 

She is bound to win.

Seeing that she was talking about this, the Demon Lord could only say: "Lin Chunvjun is coming to the demon world, why didn't you notify me in advance, so that I could show the friendship of the landlord, so as not to neglect you. In this fantasy world, the conditions are poor, and I can only aggravate you."

If possible, he still hopes to delay for some time, there is no need to tear up with Lin Chu now.

Don't look young, this girl is very evil, otherwise she will not stand out among the many masters of the Three Realms and gain the support of the major forces to ascend to the position of the new king. Lin Chu said with a smile: "It is indeed a bit of a snub, but it's not a big problem. If the old devil can kill himself with his sword, sacrificing the illusion with the blood of your old man's devil will be the best hospitality for Gu."

As soon as these words came out, the Demon Lord knew that she was determined to take her own life.

Either he died or she died today.

The devil snorted coldly: "Lin Chu's daughter-in-law has just ascended to the position of the new king, so she is so arrogant! This old man is different from the opponents you killed before. I hope you will not regret it later!"

Lin Chu was too lazy to talk nonsense with him, "Go!"

With an order, the men and horses on both sides immediately confronted, and the Demon Lord was also jointly dealt with by Lin Chu and Xie Yunzhao.

Two against one, Lin Chuxiu was even higher than the Demon Lord, and both she and Xie Yunzhao held divine weapons.

The Demon Lord looked at the artifacts in their hands, his eyes were even more red with hatred, almost spitting blood, one of the artifacts belonged to him!

Demonic energy is shrouded in the illusion, and there are blood energy forming countless red silk threads connecting all parts of the illusion.

When Cen Yao arrived in a hurry, the devil happened to be picked up by Lin Chu's sword and took a few steps back. He was shocked by Lin Chu's strength, and he couldn't fight ten rounds under her hands!