Part 41

Wu Jianfeng.

The head cave mansion has been repaired and many things have been added.

Because the Linchuan Sword Sect lost all face in this Three Realms Great Competition, the sect was dead, and everyone did not dare to make mistakes, lest the elders or those core disciples who failed would find the wrong place.

As night fell, the peaks were silent, as dull as a dead grave.

Jianzun Yunqi calmly said, "Kneel down."

Bai Zhenzhen looked at him in disbelief: "Master!"

Master loves her the most, and has never criticized her loudly, let alone punished her.

What's more, not long ago, she mustered up the courage to "confess" her heart to the master, and took the initiative to embrace her. The master did not reject her, and even after that, she treated her more intimately than before - although , he sometimes called out Yun Zhen's name to her when he was too emotional.

But he treats her differently than others.

"Master, why are you so angry all of a sudden?" Bai Zhenzhen's eyes were red with grievances, she held back her tears and held Yunqi Jianzun's hand, trying to take the opportunity to coax him to soften his attitude.

However, the tricks that have always worked well don't work this time.

Jianzun Yunqi withdrew his hand and did not let her touch him.

"This deity tells you to kneel down."

Bai Zhenzhen's tears finally couldn't help rolling down, she cried and knelt down beside Yunqi Jianzun's feet, sobbing incessantly.

"Master, Zhen Zhen doesn't understand, what did I do wrong, you want to punish me like this? You never did this before."

Jianzun Yunqi looked down at her, tears like beads rolled down her tender cheeks, hit the ground.

She was just a little aggrieved, so she cried like a tearful man. Back then, Yun Zhen was framed and seriously injured. she was punished by him kneeling for several hours, and even received a soul-devouring whip, but she didn't even scream in pain.

Obviously, the two are so similar in appearance, but their personalities are very different.

Why did he think she was more agreeable than Yun Zhen? Yun Zhen's talent is excellent, and she knows how to advance and retreat. she has always only made him look better in front of many sects. will never cause trouble and will not bring so many troubles willfully waiting for him and the elders to solve it.

Jianzun Yunqi once again doubted whether his original choice was wrong. And Bai Zhen Zhen in front of him was still the soft and sensible girl he had been pampered by him since childhood.

But he has been paying attention to observe all these days, except that her personality is slightly different from before, there are no flaws in her body. Not like a fake.

Jianzun Yunqi suppressed the doubts in his heart and asked in a cold voice, "Didn't you swear and say that those pill recipes were created by you, how could you turn your head and be exposed, making the deity and the entire Jianzong lose face? "

Bai Zhen Zhen's crying stopped, and then she sobbed: "It may be that the so-called Master Chu Lin stole my pill recipe, and I made the first pot of pill first, then..." 

 "Stop lying, how much ability do you have, others don't know, is this deity still not clear?" Jianzun Yunqi interrupted her impatiently and said, "These pill recipes are not yours originally." 

 Bai Zhenzhen was shocked.

Looking up and meeting his icy gaze, she shuddered and said with a guilty conscience: "Since the master has known for a long time, why, why..." 

 Jianzun Yunqi was expressionless: "This deity thinks you are not too stupid, since you can get the pill and dare to take it for yourself in front of everyone, you should be confident that it will not be exposed." 

 Who knows, she is really so stupid. Stupid enough to damage the reputation of the entire sect, and also ruin his major affairs. 

 Bai Zhenzhen subconsciously defended: "I didn't think that. these pill recipes belonged to Yun Zhen, but she is already dead. It stands to reason that these pill recipes have no chance to appear again, but..."