Part 62

Lin Chu and Xie Yunzhao were teleported to a great hall.

The interior of the hall is gorgeously decorated, with red and colorful decorations, and it is full of joy.

"Where did the bride go? Why did you search for it for a long time, but didn't even see a shadow?"

"Hurry up and find the bride, and if you delay any longer, the auspicious time will be missed. Jun, I can't spare you all!"

... Posang-kun?

When Lin Chu heard the voices from far and near mention Posang-Jun, he couldn't help but look puzzled. Posang-Jun has been dead for thousands of years. Could it be another illusion created by his spiritual obsession?

Lin Chu was thinking to herself, because she was too invested, she didn't realize that she was snuggling in Xie Yunzhao's arms at this time, Xie Yunzhao hugged her slender waist and looked down at her.

Because of her proximity, Xie Yunzhao could smell a few wisps of elegant fragrance wafting from her body, mixed with a light Dan Xiang, which was very nice.

"Little Highness, I'm afraid we have entered Posang-jun's fantasy space..." Lin Chu raised his eyes and slammed into his deep pupils. He paused and looked away, "Why are you looking at me like this?" 

Hotter than ever.

Lin Chu's heart was beating fast, and he felt a little overwhelmed. 

It was also at this time that she realized that the two were still hugging, and the hand held around her waist seemed to be on fire, causing her whole body to smoke.

They were leaning against each other and their bodies were close to each other, and they could hear each other's heartbeats, which were faster than one.

Lin Chu noticed that the hand on his waist tightened, Xie Yunzhao spoke softly, a feeling that Lin Chu felt unfamiliar in his warm and clear voice, "Lin Chu, last time in the broken mulberry realm, it was I can't speak, I didn't mean that. Actually, I..."

Hearing him mentioning things in the Broken Sangjing Realm, and seeing him explain to himself in such a serious and gentle manner, Lin Chu vaguely guessed what he was going to say next, and was listening patiently, but he didn't wait for Xie Yunzhao to speak. 

When came out, I heard chaotic footsteps, and a few people ran in from nowhere. When they saw them, they shouted with joy, "It's here! Don't look for it, the bride is here!" 

 Immediately, a dozen people hurried When they arrived, one of the noble and beautiful women glared at Lin Chu, pulled her away from Xie Yunzhao's arms, and scolded her in a low voice: 

"Look at you, today is such a happy day for my mother. Trouble, just stay in your room and prepare to be a bride, why did you run out to meet Po Sang-jun secretly? It's only a few hours away, you are his bride, can't you wait a little longer?" 

She He shook his head and sighed, "The female university is not to stay." 

Then he turned to look at Xie Yunzhao, but his attitude was not as casual as that of Lin Chu. It was both respectful and cordial. 

"Posang-kun, you are also true, you can't meet three days before your marriage, what are you... sigh, you can't mess around anymore, you hurry back to prepare, the auspicious time is coming, look at you, even the groom's official I hurried over without changing the wedding dress..." 

The beautiful woman invited a few servants, "You guys, please ask Po Sang-jun to go back and change the wedding dress, and stare at him, don't let him run out and talk to him before the worship hall. Meet Yuner!" 

Lin Chu and Xie Yunzhao hadn't reacted yet, one was dragged away by the hand of the beautiful woman, and the other was surrounded by four servants, trying to persuade him to go back. 

Xie Yunzhao's face sank, just as he was about to push the servants away, he received a message from Lin Chu. 

"Don't be impatient."