Part 4

Yun Zhen looked up and saw Xie Yunzhao, she couldn't help frowning and said, "If I remember correctly, Linchuan Sword Sect never sent you a post."

This man is famous among the royal family of the demon world. The Demon King of Chaos, who likes to cause trouble everywhere, usually breaks into the Linchuan Sword Sect to cause trouble, and has been disrespectful to her teacher many times. 

Yun Zhen is the most respectful to the master, and does not allow anyone to be disrespectful to him, so he always does not deal with him. Every time they meet, there must be a war of words, and even worse, there will be fights.

It's just that the other party's cultivation base is higher than hers, and he is the royal family of the demon world. She has an extraordinary identity. She takes into account the relationship between the cultivation world and the demon world. 

Even if there is a way to teach him a lesson, in the end, she can only hate and give up, but she has no choice but to get him.

Today was originally her birthday banquet, so she couldn't post a message to the other party. Obviously, he used extraordinary means to sneak in.

Thinking of the birthday banquet, Yun Zhen's face darkened again.

The young man got a gorgeous golden hairpin from nowhere. It seems that the style is very popular among young girls these days. He put the women's golden hairpin in his hand and played with it for a while, then raised his eyes and glanced at Yun Zhen and regardless of whether Yun Zhen liked it or not, he inserted the golden hairpin into her bun extremely smoothly.

Then he sat up, in an unorthodox posture as always, and said casually: "Where is your Highness going, why do you need a post? 

Full of worries, seeing him is even more unpleasant, thinking that the relationship between the sect and the royal family of the demon world cannot be damaged, she endured her temper: 

"The scent of the balm on your body is too strong, it's smoking me, stay away from me. !"

He pulled out the golden hairpin and threw it back to him.

Xie Yunzhao didn't dodge or evade. He was hit by the golden hairpin, and he was not angry. He casually pulled up his sleeve and sniffed.

Except for the fragrance of Feng Li Yan Tan that he had just dyed in the sun in the sea of ​​​​flowers, there is no other smell. Besides, he never wears perfume, which is only a thing for girls.

He glanced at her with a half-smile, "His Royal Highness never wears perfume. The smell of this perfume may be wafting from you, but it is indeed a little intoxicating."

Seeing Yun Zhen's eyebrows raised, he seemed to be annoyed again, and he changed the subject inadvertently:

"I just passed the Chongting Hall below this hall and I happened to see a cauldron of alchemy. Although it was not particularly well built, it was barely usable. Using it for alchemy, it can increase the potency of the alchemy by 10% on the original basis, which is much better than the tattered copper and iron that you usually use."

He took out an exquisite alchemy furnace from his arms .It is inlaid with gold and jade, which is very in line with his usual taste.

He shoved it into Yun Zhen's hand carelessly, "It looked pretty good at the time, so my Highness picked it up, but when I came back, I remembered that I'm not an alchemist, so it's useless to take this thing. Listen. Saying that today is your birthday, I will send it to you."

Yun Zhen majored in swordsmanship and was also very interested in alchemy. In addition to practicing swordsmanship, he also practiced alchemy in his spare time, although he did not know his alchemy. No matter what level he is in alchemy, he can also master several kinds of elixirs, which is very popular among the brothers and sisters in the sect.

She likes alchemy, so she is naturally interested in the alchemy furnace, so she subconsciously glanced at the cauldron alchemy furnace on the ground.

Although Xie Yunzhao does not act reliably on weekdays, his eyesight is good. This cauldron alchemy furnace is exquisite in craftsmanship and gorgeous in style. What is even more rare is that it faintly exudes the compelling aura that only high-level magic tools have.

I have to say, Yun Zhen was shamefully moved.

But soon, for some unknown reason, her fingers trembled.

Such a single-cauldron alchemy furnace, even if the Linchuan sword sect is rich and powerful, the sect cannot find an alchemy furnace with the same value as the three cauldrons.

He just said it lightly, saying "I saw it occasionally", "I took it easily", but it is so simple to get such rare treasures, and it is impossible without paying a little price.