✸Part.35

Elder Ge and Shu Linglong were still afraid of Lin Chu's talisman formation and were very afraid of dying.

Lin Chu finally got the information she wanted. 

Not only that, in order to please her, Teacher Ge Chang also presented a storage bag, which was filled with all kinds of rare treasures, which were invaluable.

Lin Chu took the storage bag and did not rush to open it, but first opened the information that Elder Ge gave her, read the content about Cen Yao first, and learned about Cen Yao's identity and origin, as well as his relationship with the Hall Master of the Chong Ting Palace. Besides, there is also Cen Yao's experience and works in the art of refining.

Lin Chu briefly looked at it, and his eyes fell on a work of Cen Yao a hundred years ago.

"Soul scatterer?"

Elder Ge hurriedly explained to her, "This soul scatterer is the most proud magic weapon created by our Young Hall Master. It is said that he borrowed the Soul Eater from Linchuan Sword Sect as a source of inspiration. It was made with a few changes. It was also made of top-notch materials, and almost all the treasures of the hall master for many years were used up. It failed hundreds of times, and spent countless efforts and money to create such a piece."

Speaking of this, his eyes lit up and he almost forgot the fear he faced Lin Chu just now, "This soul-scattering tool is already the top of the high-level magic tools, and I am afraid it is the closest to the legendary god at present. The existence of a magic weapon. People with low cultivation will lose their souls on the spot if they are touched by it. If people with high cultivation are injured by it, it will not be so miserable, but it is inevitable that their soul will be greatly damaged, and their cultivation will fall sharply. ..." 

His eyes sparkled with adoration, and he said with emotion, "The Young Palace Master is only over 300 years old. At such a young age, he has been able to create works that are infinitely close to god-level instruments. What a genius! Our old palace master is full of praise for him..." 

"Okay, let's go." 

Lin Chu had no intention of listening to him touting how powerful Cen Yao was. She knew the information she wanted, so she waved her hand and said coldly, "Don't let me see you again." 

"Yes, yes, don't worry, Fairy, I will remember your teachings in the future, do more good deeds, and never dare to bully people from the small sect!" 

"We're going to get out of here! let's get out!" 

Elder Ge and Shu Linglong immediately rolled away gratefully.

When Lin Chu turned around, he saw Lin Bin and his disciples looking at her with complicated expressions. They had just been crushed by the pressure of the five Nascent Soul cultivators, their legs weakened, and they knelt on the ground. Get up.

Lin Chu saw them kneeling in a row, and said in a low voice, "You don't have to do such a big ceremony, just flatten yourself." 

The three master and apprentice: "..."

They helped each other up, brushed off the dust on their bodies, sorted out their appearance, and recalled what they had just done. What I saw, I was still stunned, and I haven't recovered.

And Lin Chu was also thinking about how to explain his identity to them.

She asked Hou Jiaojiao what she meant, and then borrowed her identity, but the three master and apprentice did not know yet.

As a result, before she could speak, Lin Bin had already said with a complicated expression, "Jiaojiao, when did you learn the talisman technique, and you kept it so tight."

Qin Lang and He Chengyu stared at Lin Chu, " Little Junior Sister, can we take a look at the talismans you just took out? I heard that talismans are very difficult to learn, and you need to be very talented. It looks like it's just a piece of waste paper, it's useless at all."

"Little Junior Sister, did you draw all the talismans you threw out? You have such a talent in talismanism, and you still follow us to learn it. What a sword, what a waste!"

"..."

Well, she doesn't need to explain for the time being.

When the master and apprentice returned to their residence, Lin Chu was pestered by Qin Lang and He Chengyu to draw a few talismans on the spot, and then gave them a few more before they stopped.

After a few people went back, a few figures walked out on the path just now.

"That talisman formation just now, at least has the strength of a great talisman master."

"Hey, but I see her bone age is only eighteen years old. An eighteen-year-old great talisman master, this... I am afraid that it has a history of 10,000 years in the Shanhai Continent. Has it never appeared before?"

"That's not the case. Although that talisman formation is a master talisman-level technique, it can be seen that her understanding of talismanism is only at the level of just getting started. You were all fooled by her hand just now, and you didn't observe carefully. She is not skilled, and she has laid out three different rune formations one after another. It seems that the styles are changeable. In fact, I feel that she may be gradually familiar with the art of rune formations and try to modify the formation style."