Part 52

Danfu Pavilion is located in a remote area, the mountains stretch, and mist is vaguely floating in the mountains, like a fairyland on earth.

Lin Chu's snow-skinned and jade-like appearance is like a fairy. The nine white fox tails behind her have not been taken back after she failed to get into the devil just now. At this moment, they are swaying and stretching, as beautiful as a fairy concubine walking out of a painting.

The people present were all cold, and they looked at her with fear.

What a terrifying scheming, what a terrifying means.

At this time, many people have already put out their thoughts of wanting to win the seal of the king of the Three Realms, not to mention that with their strength, they may not be able to grab it. Just relying on the scheming revealed by Lin Chu, they dare not take risks. If you don't grab something by then, your life will be gone.

Even if he is lucky enough to save his life, if he can't get rid of Lin Chu's roots, he will wait for revenge in the future.

Seeing Bai Zhen Zhen's current tragic state, everyone couldn't help but shudder. If they were really retaliated into such a ghost, they might as well die.

"The old man remembered that there are still some important things in the sect waiting for me to deal with. I will leave first ."

Run away sullenly.

There are also some sects who directly expressed their support for Lin Chu on the spot and supported her to ascend the throne of the king of the Three Realms.

"Fairy Lin Chu is a genius in the sky, and he is the inheritor recognized by Lord Po Sang. This old man only recognizes you as the co-owner of the Three Realms. Otherwise, no matter who comes, I will not recognize it!"

"If even Fairy Lin Chu can't be the Three Realms. Co-owner, I really can't think of anyone else with such qualifications." 

The major forces walked away, and almost all those who stayed behind expressed their support for Lin Chu, especially Chongxu and Feixian Zong were the most attentive. 

The heads of Chongxu and Feixian sects just wanted to put their own sect disciples to Lin Chu on the spot, just like on the day of Yun Zhen's 20th birthday, they could not wait to let their young disciples become Daoist with Yun Zhen. Common partner.

The situation at this time is also similar to that of the past.

The head of Chong Xuzong grabbed his son Ren Chengrui out, pulled it in front of Lin Chu, and said with a smile: "Fairy Lin Chu, this is the dog's son Chengrui, when he saw Fairy Yun Zhen in the Linchuan Sword Sect... "

"..."

"Father!" 

Ren Chengrui interrupted the head of Chongxu Sect in shame and annoyance, wishing he could find a crack to burrow in.

The head of Chongxu Sect chuckled, "That's it, if you don't want me to say it, then I won't say it." 

However, he brought in several outstanding disciples in the sect and introduced them to Lin Chu one by one. 

Ren Chengrui was furious.

Seeing this, the heads of the other sects secretly scolded the head of the Chongxu Sect for being very clever, but they soon began to follow suit and introduced their own sect disciples to Lin Chu.

Back then, Yun Zhen was just a little cultivator of Jindan, so many people had already seen her talent, betting that she had a bright future, and wished she could shove her own young children over, but now Lin Chu has a higher cultivation level, and she is in the same four ways. Xiu, if there is no accident, he will soon ascend to the throne of the co-lord of the Three Realms... 

Under such conditions, they have to seize the opportunity.

If they weren't afraid to annoy her, they would have liked to strip their disciples naked and send them to her bed.

As long as he is a king, how can there be no one in the harem? The future empress will naturally have to look for the harem early, they can't be left behind.

Lin Chu: "..."

She was not a fool, so she naturally guessed what these people were fighting for.

"Thank you for your love. Lin Chu has just broken through the god-level alchemy master, and his realm is not stable. He needs to retreat for a few days to stabilize. Besides, there are still some things to deal with in the Danfu Pavilion, so I won't leave you here."