Part 46

"Return the Chong Ting Hall!"

The people in the Chong Ting Hall went crazy, besieging Lin Chu in the Refining Hall.

Lin Chu had an artifact in his hand, and he was not afraid at all.

As soon as the two left the Item Refining Hall, they saw that the hall collapsed in an instant, and the people from the Zhongting Hall who were not able to come out in the future were crushed inside.

"You have taken possession of the inheritance of Lord Posang, and the Artifact Refining Hall has no meaning of existence, and collapse is an inevitable result." Xie Yunzhao said.

Lin Chu looked back at the ruins of the Refining Hall and said in a low voice, "Let's go."

Ju Xiyao asked subconsciously, "Where are you going, is this going to leave the broken mulberry realm?"

"No, go explore other halls." Lin Chu said , "This is Posang-jun's secret realm of the Divine Palace, don't you want to go to other places for more walks? Posang-jun is a genius who cultivates four paths in unison, and is so powerful. There are many treasures waiting for us to explore, it is rare to come here, wouldn't it be a waste to leave so soon?"

"But we don't have the corresponding jade card, so we can't go to other places." Ju Xiyao naturally wanted to walk more, but She also knew it was unlikely.

Lin Chu raised her lips and lit up the artifact Yuanting in her hand, and said, "With the artifact in hand, we can come and go freely in this secret territory, and we can go anywhere."

Ju Xiyao's eyes lit up instantly. .

"Does this artifact allow us to freely enter the halls?!"

"Just try it out."

...

A quarter of an hour later, the three people appeared in front of the hall of Talisman Hall.

"Sure enough!"

However, when they walked towards the palace gate, they were blocked by a talisman formation.

"It seems that if you want to get in, you have to crack the talisman formation."

However, the technique of the talisman formation was basically not difficult for Lin Chu. She held her chin and studied for a while, and then solved the talisman formation.

However, Lin Chu soon discovered that the design of this talisman formation was very clever, and it would recover once only one person could pass through it at a time. If she went in, Ju Xiyao and Xie Yunzhao who were behind would need to clear the formation outside again before they could enter.

Lin Chu thought about it, wrote a few talismans, let them carry them, and told the two how to use these talismans when they broke the formation.

"According to what I just said, you can't move too fast or too slow when dismantling the formation, and these talismans must not be lost, otherwise, you may be sent to an unknown place." 

It will hurt people, but it hides the space teleportation array. No one knows where it will be teleported if something goes wrong, so it is better to be careful.

When both of them remembered the precautions they said, Lin Chu broke out of the formation and entered the Talisman Hall again.

After entering the gatekeeper array, Lin Chu waited for a while.

However, she only waited until Xie Yunzhao, never until Ju Xiyao.

Lin Chu frowned: "What's the matter?" 

Although Senior Sister Ju Xiyao is out of temper, she has always acted in a safe manner.

Xie Yunzhao looked indifferent: "Maybe there was an error and sent to another place."

Lin Chu thought for a moment, then went out to take a look again, and determined that Ju Xiyao was no longer outside the battle, maybe it was really sent to another place. .

The communication jade slip could not be used in the secret realm of Shenfu. Lin Chu was worried about Ju Xiyao's safety, but she couldn't contact her. don't know what happened to her now.

She frowned and said: "Let's enter the hall first. The direction of the space teleportation array in the gatekeeper talisman array is basically in the hall of talismanism. If Senior Sister Ju Xiyao is teleported away, we will be in the hall later. Let's meet."

Hope she'll be alright.

People who don't know anything about talisman enter the hall of talisman and the degree of danger is extraordinary.

Lin Chu felt a little regretful, but if she knew this, Senior Sister Ju Xiyao had left Posang Realm earlier.

Lin Chu glanced at Xie Yunzhao and hesitated.

Xie Yunzhao: ?

"What do you want to say?"