✸Part 34.

The tradition of the Great Competition of the Three Realms was settled as early as when the Lord of the Three Realms had not yet fallen and it has lasted for tens of thousands of years in this continent of mountains and seas.

Every year, the competition is a grand event that everyone in the Three Realms pays attention to. Among the three worlds, there are many forces, and the entire competition will take at least a month. The first ten days are compared with swordsmanship, the middle ten days are compared with alchemy, and the remaining ten days are compared with weapon refining and talisman.

In the previous kendo competitions, the Linchuan Sword Sect came out on top and became the protagonists of the competition.

And this year's big competition has not officially started yet, because of what happened last night in the master cave, Linchuan Sword Sect became the center of discussion among the disciples of the various sects.

"Junior Brother, I just learned something from Master, about Jianzun Yunqi. Master told me not to tell others. After you hear it, don't spread it everywhere... Jianzun Yunqi was attacked last night. The female cultivator of the divine stage was defeated, and the female cultivator blew up his cave house before leaving, and then the female disciple he loved the most came out of his cave house disheveled, which is really surprising..."

"" Don't worry, senior brother, I'm not that kind of person, and I will definitely keep my mouth shut."

"Sister, senior brother just told me something, please don't tell anyone, Yunqi Jianzun was sneaked into the sword sect last night by a female cultivator from outside the sect, that Now ."

"...Which is that?" 

"That's the one. But this is about the reputation of Yunqi Jianzun. My brother told me not to talk nonsense. You must keep it a secret and don't spread it out."

The inferiority of most people is that they are willing to pay attention to gossip and are willing to pull people who are usually high on the altar from the altar.

Before the kendo competition started, the disciples of various sects were smashed by unknown sources about Jianzun Yunqi.

The disciples of the Linchuan Sword Sect held their heads high and descended from the peaks with their swords, and landed on the open space in front of Dabi Square with a high profile, thinking that they would receive the envy and admiration from the disciples of various sects as in previous years. When arrogantly glanced at the audience, he saw that the disciples of various sects were whispering about something, and few people noticed their arrival.

"Go and find out what they are talking about, why are you so invested?"

As the most beloved disciple of Jianzun Yunqi, Bai Zhenzhen will not miss the limelight. This year's team of Jianzong's reference disciples is headed by her. She deliberately put on her most beautiful dress, and she came out after carefully dressing up. She found that no one looked at her at all. Occasionally, a few people saw her, not only did not show a stunning look, but a strange look on her face.

It made her feel very uncomfortable.

One of the disciples she pointed to hurriedly went to inquire, and came back after a while, with an extremely complicated expression on his face.

He glanced at Bai Zhen Zhen, "Little Junior Sister, the content of their discussion is about you and Jian Zun, I think you still..."

Don't listen well.

But before he could finish his words, he was interrupted by Bai Zhenzhen's smile, "About me and Shizun? Let's talk about it, what are they talking about about me?"

Are they complimenting her for her good looks and outstanding temperament, or are they envious of her Master doted on, jealous that she has stood at the end of everyone?

The disciple couldn't understand why she was so looking forward and happy, choked, and hesitantly said: "What they are talking about are baseless things..."

Bai Zhenzhen glared at him: "What did you do, what did you hear? Hurry up!" 

The other party was originally for her good, but seeing that she didn't care about herself, she even took a deep breath and said, "They said that someone saw you and Master last night..."

Bai Zhen Zhen usually relies on the love of Jianzun Yunqi and the elders of Jianzong. She is arrogant and willful. I don't know how many people I have offended. In the face of Jianzun Yunqi, no one dares to offend her openly, but there are many secretly scolding her. .

Knowing the gossip related to Bai Zhen Zhen at this time, what kind of good things can they say.

Bai Zhen Zhen heard half of it and couldn't listen anymore.

Her face turned red at first, then turned blue and white, and finally said angrily: "Shut up, don't say any more!"

Someone persuaded: "Little Junior Sister, don't be angry, the clear is clear, we all believe that you and Jian Zun have a clean master-disciple relationship, not what they guessed. You don't have to pay attention to them, wait for a long time, If they can't find any evidence, they will stop these absurd speculations and discussions."

However, more Sword Sect disciples bowed their heads without saying a word, with different expressions.

The kendo competition is about to start. The disciples of various sects gathered below, the heads and elders sat high in the stands, while the head of the Linchuan Sword Sect and the elders, who were the hosts, stepped on the auspicious rainbow light from each peak at the last moment. The cave dwelling came and landed on the first seat of the high platform.

As soon as Jianzun Yunqi was seated, before he could speak, everyone saw a pink figure flying over the stage in public.

Bai Zhenzhen cried and threw herself into Jianzun Yunqi's arms, "Master, woo woo woo, they, they dare to talk about me like that behind my back, you must be the master for me, and kill all those who dare to talk behind their backs. It 's gone!"

"What's the matter? Whoever talked behind their back, what did they say, making you so sad?" Jianzun Yun Qi habitually patted Bai Zhen Zhen's back and coaxed her warmly, but after a while he Realized that the atmosphere wasn't quite right.

When he raised his eyes, he saw the elders of his own sect winking at him anxiously, and the other sect heads and elders gave him meaningful glances, and then they seemed to be covering up, looking around the sky and looking around, but they didn't. To see him.

As for the disciples of the various sects below the high platform, they all stared at him and Bai Zhen Zhen with wide eyes at this time, and their expressions were extremely rich, ranging from shock, gossip, or disappointment.