❈.Part.24 ." I'm Lin Chu "

time flies, a hundred years have passed.

For a hundred years, Yun Zhen only felt that her consciousness was dizzy, half-dream and half-awake.

She couldn't remember who she was or her past, and her body seemed to be floating and wandering in a piece of green seawater.

Every once in a while, a voice would appear, chattering nonstop in her ears, making her unable to sleep well. She wanted to shout loudly to tell the man to stop talking, stop arguing.

She doesn't want to hear what kind of realm Yunqi Gou Zun's cultivation has broken through, and doesn't care what kind of good pills some hypocritical women have created, let alone what sects have been created by elders... She just wants to sleep peacefully. 

Sleep.

But the other party couldn't hear the roar in her heart, and kept saying it, so noisy that she could not be quiet for a day.

Demon Realm, Demon King Palace.

A white fox with only eight tails climbed over the wall and entered. The many demon generals and demon attendants who had heard the news rushed straight into the fox cave, fell to the ground, and spit out a mouthful of dark red blood.

The only demon servant who dared to approach this fox cave, Xuanji, smelled the smell of blood and the movement inside, with a distressed expression on his face, he took two steps forward, wanting to go in and take a look, but thinking of the temper of his little highness, he finally stopped. He took a step, sighed deeply, and continued to stay outside.

Another demon servant was worried.

"Master Xuanji, in another half a month, the old lady will be back. The little highness is tossing herself like this. When the old lady sees his half-dead appearance, I'm afraid you and I will die..."

Xuanji glanced at it: " He has his own opinion about the matter of the little highness, and without his permission, you are not allowed to disclose a word to the old lady. Otherwise, without the old lady's action, the little highness will be the first to cut you." 

He didn't dare to speak any more, Xuan Ji felt uncomfortable.

Why didn't he persuade the little highness, but he really couldn't persuade him.

After waiting for about half an hour, there was still no movement inside. Xuanji was worried about what was going on, and tentatively walked to the door and asked, "Your Highness, do you have any orders?"

After a while, he heard an extremely weak voice. : "Xuanji, come in."

Xuanji lightly entered the fox cave, and saw his little prince lying on the bed, with a new injury on his right shoulder, deep to the bone, although he had already done a simple treatment, but you can still see the blood flowing, and it can't be stopped.

Xuanji's eyes instantly turned red: "Little Highness, you..."

"If you cry again, get out for your highness."

Xie Yunzhao managed to stop Xuanji's tears with just one sentence.

Seeing that he didn't cry anymore, Xie Yunzhao said: "Hold your highness, I want to go to the inner room."

He was seriously injured, and now it is difficult to get up, let alone walk, and that person is now settled by him In the innermost room of your own fox hole.

Xuanji felt a burst of sadness again, the little Highness was hurt so badly this time that he couldn't even walk a few steps. But this was the case, but he was not in a hurry to take care of his injury, and the first time he came back, he thought of going to see the fairy.

Over the past 100 years, His Highness has lost his life in order to save her.

But that person has been dead for many years, her soul is scattered, and there is no chance of reincarnation. What is the use of him working so hard? In the end it was all in vain.

However, Xuanji did not dare to say these words, he walked to the bed, carefully helped Xie Yunzhao up, and entered the inner room with him.

In the inner room, the nine lamps of the Soul Condensing Artifact have been burning for a hundred years.

In the center of these lanterns is a pond. The water in the pond is a green elixir, which consumes a lot of money every day. If it weren't for the wealth of the Demon King's Palace, coupled with the management of the little highness over the years, I am afraid that it would not be able to bear this consumption.

Xuanji looked at a blood-soul pill floating in the pond. This was a pill that His Highness, regardless of his dignity, begged from the pavilion master of Danfu Pavilion a hundred years ago.