✸Part.33.

The small sect that Lin Chu joined was called Bitao Sect. The head of the sect was a cultivator of Nascent Soul.

Before entering the Linchuan Sword Sect, Lin Bin took the disciples of his sect and took the trouble to list out various precautions.

"Qin Lang, on an occasion like today, don't waver as usual."

"There are so many masters in the Three Realms. Tianjiao is born in large numbers, although you are the most talented disciple of our sect, you have a self-knowledge, you and The disciples of the major sects are incomparable."

"And you, Chengyu, you are also impulsive." Lin Bin said, "You are different from the disciples of the major sects, you come to the stage to give food, in case you bump into it. Now, if you are injured, you can't even afford medicinal pills. Don't be impulsive later, just sit next to your teacher and watch the big game, and watch the moves of those great masters. If you don't have one, just take it for a game and be happy."

Qin Lang and He Chengyu are his eldest and second disciples, and they are usually the most detached in the sect, so they all nodded honestly at this time. .

"Master, don't worry, we know the size." It's not good

if you don't know the size. The two looked up at the majestic Linchuan Sword Sect. This mountain gate alone is larger than their entire sect. The people who greeted them were said to be servant disciples.

Even the servant disciples are higher than them!

Before Qin Lang and He Chengyu came, they heard from Master that they were here to applaud and applaud the Tianjiao disciples of the great sect. At first, they felt unconvinced, why not let them play, but now they finally understood what Master meant.

In fact, their strength is simply not enough to see, they may not even be able to take a move when they come to power, and they can only die in vain.

Lin Bin saw that the two disciples who were the most troublesome to him finally calmed down, he was relieved, and then looked at Lin Chu and smiled even more kindly: "Among the three of you, only Jiaojiao can make me less. Don't worry."

Lin Chu Yirong's woman was Lin Bin's third disciple and his righteous daughter, named Hou Jiaojiao.

Hou Jiaojiao has a calm personality, and is also very diligent in her cultivation. Since joining the Bi Tao Sect, she has never done anything that made Lin Qi worry, unlike the other two disciples, who always cause trouble and give him a headache.

This time, he only brought these three disciples, in order to let them see the real strength and background of those big sect disciples in the Three Realms Great Rivalry, broaden their horizons, stabilize their Taoism, and if they can learn a trick from those people Half-style is their creation.

Lin Bin looked at Lin Chu with relief, and said, "Jiaojiao, you have the most calm personality. Later, you will also keep an eye on the two of them for me, and don't let them cause trouble."

Lin Chu thought, this can't be done, she is today Just to cause trouble.

Lin Bin had no idea that his most beloved righteous daughter, Hou Jiaojiao, was ambushed and seriously injured three days ago while she was out for training.

Lin Chu rescued Hou Jiaojiao, settled her well, and used her identity to infiltrate the Three Realms Great Competition, just to find the bad luck of Linchuan Sword Sect.

At this time, after listening to Lin Qi's words, Lin Chu didn't say anything.

Lin Bin was not surprised, her righteous daughter was originally a taciturn temperament. She was usually cold and cold, and she was not very close to other people in the sect. The only person she was willing to be close to was her own wife.

Because it is a small sect, the four masters and apprentices are very inconspicuous in terms of cultivation and dress. After entering the Linchuan Sword Sect, the servant disciples in charge of receiving them didn't even look at them. The disciple walked over.

"Several immortals and fairies, please

come here." It was the disciples of Chongxu Sect and Fei Xianzong who came in. The two sects were on good terms, advancing and retreating together. Even the relationship between the disciples was extremely harmonious. They came to participate in the Three Realms. Dabi came together by appointment.