Part 58

No matter how remorseful the elders and disciples of Linchuan Sword Sect were, everything was a fait accompli. Yun Zhen, who once trusted and relied on them, was dead, and now it was Lin Chu, who was bent on revenge.

After this incident, the image of Jianzun Yunqi, who is high above, cold and upright in the eyes of the world, collapsed suddenly, his reputation was ruined, and he ended up being reviled by everyone.

The heads of the various sects did not cover up for him, and spread the matter out, shaking the Three Realms.

Lin Chu originally wanted to kill him with a sword, but he felt that it was too cheap for him, so he threw him out and handed it over to the victims who had just been rescued.

Lin Chu was not worried at all that he would escape. He has now been abolished by her, and he has been seriously injured. He can no longer do evil, let alone escape. 

Because his victims were too bitter and miserable, they hated him to the bone. At this time, they could not wait to eat his flesh and gnaw at his bones. Throwing him into the middle of this group of people was tantamount to throwing him into the middle of a pack of wolves, waiting for his death. Only painful torment and eventual death.

Lin Chu didn't want him to be released too soon, and even fed him an elixir to hang his life until the victims were done with the evil in their hearts. Before that, he must not die.

"It's a pity that a good pill was wasted." Xie Yunzhao said aside.

Lin Chu said in a low voice: "Let him enjoy a god-level medicine pill before he dies, does it count as repaying his kindness for raising me for ten years?"

Xie Yunzhao smiled: "Forget it, how can it not be counted? Many people have never even seen what a god-level medicine pill looks like in their entire lives. If it wasn't for your blessing, he might die without knowing what a god-level medicine pill tastes like." 

The rescued victims, Most of them are arranged in the Danfu Pavilion. They all have injuries from years of torture and need treatment. There are thousands of disciples in the Danfu Pavilion. They are so busy that they don't even have a chance to rest. 

Those victims have been tortured for too long in a dark place. In addition to all kinds of physical injuries, there are also very serious psychological trauma. It has been difficult for them to adapt to life in the sun. trembled and shivered, trembled when saw people and couldn't even hear the slightest sound.

The elders who were ordered by Lin Chu to be in charge of this matter had no choice but to temporarily place them in a very spacious underground alchemy room in the Danfu Pavilion.

The light inside was dim, and because there were too many people, they were crowded. Although they were crowded, they reported to each other to keep warm. With a sense of security, they were finally less afraid.

Only at this time can the Dan cultivator disciples of Danfu Pavilion approach them and treat them.

Lin Chu waited for their treatment to end before someone dragged Jianzun Yunqi into the dim alchemy room and appeared in front of these people.

She repeated Jianzun Yunqi's guilt in front of these people, but they were indifferent, their eyes were numb and empty, as if they had no soul.

Lin Chu glanced at the faces and said, "I will hand him over to you. You can take revenge how you want. This is what he owes you." Wink and take them out.

Chu Xuan followed behind her and asked hesitantly, "Pavilion Master, their injuries have not yet healed, and they have a great psychological shadow on Jianzun Yunqi, now throw him in and share a room with them, is it really okay? What if something is stimulated again..."

He didn't finish his words, but Lin Chu knew what he meant.

He was worried that those victims would be stimulated, and they had no will to live. If they couldn't think about it, they had worked hard to save them before, and it would have been a waste of time.

Lin Chu said: "Their grievances and pains have been held in for too long, and they need to vent their grievances. Otherwise, it will not be good for them."

After venting their inner grievances and taking revenge for themselves, they can truly live their lives. Come here, no longer just a numb walking dead.

Chu Xuan wanted to say more, but at this time, he heard a voice from behind him.

The shrill screams and howls were like tearing through the lungs, as if the grievances and pains of a lifetime were vented through roars.

Chu Xuan had never heard such a tragic cry, so many people crying and roaring at the same time.

He couldn't help but stop, his face moved.