❈.Part.22.

Jianzun Yunqi watched her vomit without anger or in a hurry, and when the constant vomiting in the dark prison finally subsided, he continued to speak:

"This deity can promise you that after the sword bone is drawn, I will give you a fifth grade. Life-saving Pill, at the same time, the deity will heal your wounds in person until your injuries are completely healed."

Yun Zhen smiled again.

"Five-grade life-saving pill, you are willing to use it on a lowly substitute, Jianzun Yunqi is really a big hand!"

Yun Zhen's voice was hoarse. In the past, she thought she was this person's most beloved apprentice, and she thought she knew what it means to be loved. As fate would have it, what is meant by a master-disciple relationship, but only today did I know that those things in the past were nothing, and what he put into Bai Zhen Zhen was the real big deal.

Yun Zhen could feel her vitality fading away, and she probably won't be able to last long.

She smiled. Before she died, she had such an eye-opening insight, and it was her honor to know how much Yunqi Jianzun could do for his beloved disciple.

But she was a little unwilling. Why, why should she let others bully her, and she couldn't even control her life and death?

Just because these people's cultivation base is higher than her, their status is higher than her, and because they are ants, and they are aloof, looking down on ordinary beings?

Jianzun Yunqi took out a clear water jade mirror from his sleeve, his fingers slowly rubbed on it, and the indifferent tone fell into Yun Zhen's ears with the sound of thunderstorms.

"This deity has been a teacher and apprentice with you for ten years. In the past ten years, I have been cultivating you with all my heart, and there is nothing wrong with you. 

On the contrary, as an orphan, after you worshipped me, because of Linchuan It is undeniable that the relationship between Jianzong and the deity has received many treasures and care that mortals cannot touch in their entire lives. Whether you admit it or not, both the deity and Linchuan Jianzong are kind to you."

"I know you are reluctant to bear it and are not willing to give up the sword bone, especially to Zhen Zhen. Your prejudice against Zhen Zhen is too deep."

"Since this is the case, the deity must be a wicked person once, and threaten you with the kindness of those ten years." Jianzun Yunqi said, "You voluntarily offered the sword bone, and the kindness owed to the Linchuan Jianzong and the deity in the past ten years, then You pay it off."

He activated the Shuiqing Jade Mirror with his spiritual power, and the Shuiqing Jade Mirror emitted a dazzling light, flew in front of Yun Zhen, and glared at her face.

Yun Zhen saw in the mirror that her face was as white as a dead person, and her body exuded the strong death energy that only a dying person would have.

She smiled, embarrassing him, the dignified swordsman, who is still so worried about her dying person, she will use a clear jade mirror to record the picture of her "voluntarily offering" the natural sword bone, this is to prevent the future white Zhen Zhen drew speculation, did you prepare in advance?

He is really a good teacher, and he can count on this for his beloved disciple.

She looked numb: "What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to... that's all." 

Probably seeing that Yun Zhen was already determined to die at this time, she rarely cooperated, and Jianzun Yun Qi didn't embarrass her. A sympathetic tone said, 

"Listen carefully, I will read it once, and you will read it again later. After reading it, I will personally extract the sword bone, you can rest assured that it will not hurt very much, and my movements are very good. Quick, it won't hurt your spine, and it will save you a lot of trouble when healing your injuries."

Yun Zhen stared at herself in the clear water and jade mirror, silent.

Jianzun Yunqi didn't take it seriously, and whispered: "I am Yun Zhen."

Yun Zhen said numbly: "I am Yun Zhen."

"Because of personal selfishness, violating clan rules, committing a serious crime of betrayal, the crime cannot be punished.

" Personal selfishness, violating... clan rules, committing... ahem... a serious crime of betrayal, the crime cannot be punished." Yun Zhen coughed while reading, coughing and laughing until tears came out of her laughter.

She violated the ancestral rules and committed a serious crime of betrayal, hahaha.

If you want to add a crime, why bother?

Jianzun Yunqi frowned and continued: "Thanks to the kindness of the master, the elders of the sect plead for mercy, and I am grateful to avoid running away to death."

"Thank you for the kindness of the master, the elders of the sect are asking for mercy..." Yun Zhen read this, she couldn't help it again, she leaned against the wall and vomited. .

When she finally stopped, she continued to read the following sentence, "I will be grateful if I don't run away and die."

Jianzun Yunqi frowned more and more tightly, probably because he was afraid that she would not be able to hold on to death before pulling the sword bone, he actually stood up from the soft seat, walked over and lost a little spiritual power to Yun Zhen, at the same time, he also She took a life-saving pill for her.

This is what he promised her just now. Since she has promised, it's okay to give it to her earlier.

Then, he walked to the place where the clear jade mirror couldn't see, and continued to read: "Yun Zhen knows that she is ashamed of the teacher's many years of teaching, and she is ashamed of the sect's cultivation for many years. I would like to give the Natural Sword Bone to Senior Sister Bai Zhenzhen..."

"I would like to give the Natural Sword Bone to Senior Sister Bai Zhenzhen to repay the kindness of the teacher and the teacher for many years of teaching."

Yun Zhen followed Yun Qi Jianzun and said the last sentence. After reading for a while, her expression has completely calmed down. At this time, she is staring at herself in the Shuiqing jade mirror. When Jianzun Yunqi didn't notice it, the corner of her lips slightly hooked.

She said, "Master." In the end, she called him Master for the last time.

Jianzun Yunqi raised his eyes to look at her and heard her say: "In that thunderstorm night ten years ago, you saved me in the Sword Destruction Sect and brought me back to the Linchuan Sword Sect. I will never forget this kindness in my life. "

She brought up old things again, and said words of gratitude, but Jianzun Yunqi frowned for some reason.

He didn't want to hear her mention these things.

Yun Zhen smiled, she finally turned her eyes away from the Shuiqing Jade Mirror, turned to look at Jianzun Yunqi, and asked, "Did Master really just pass by Destroyer Sword Sect by chance that night?"