Part 51

Bai Zhen Zhen was unprepared and was pulled out from the crowd by Lin Chu, shocked and frightened.

This is the cold-hearted and decisive heroine in the original novel. The four male supporting characters all love her to the death, but she only wants to cultivate and pursue a career.

If Lin Chu was the Yun Zhen of the past, he had calculated that she died so tragically, she would definitely take revenge and make her die!

Thinking that Jianzun Yunqi has become more and more indifferent to her these days, the other party might really attack her because of Lin Chu's words.

Bai Zhenzhen was flustered in her heart, "Master, don't, don't listen to her! She is not Yun Zhen, Yun Zhen has already died, how could she be Yun Zhen!"

"Besides, even if she is Yun Zhen, so what? Back then, she gave me the sword bone voluntarily, Master, you have proof!"

After deceiving herself and comforting herself, Bai Zhenzhen took a deep breath and actually deceived herself, her face gradually changed Gotta calm down.

However, everyone present knew that the sword bone was taken away by her and Yun Qi Jianzun after a plan against Yun Zhen. 

The so-called crime of treason is a crime of desire; the so-called voluntary offering is forced coercion; the so-called evidence is perjury that has been processed. Back then, Lin Chu had already made the truth public, and there was a lot of trouble.

No matter how thick-skinned Yunqi Jianzun was, in front of so many people's contemptuous and mocking eyes, he still couldn't stand it.

He has been respected by others for so many years, and he has long been used to being aloof and respected by the world. For a person like him, his face is more important than his life.

"Zhen Zhen, don't say a few words!" 

He couldn't help scolding Bai Zhen Zhen after all, and cast a warning look.

Bai Zhen Zhen felt chilled by the cold eyes, so she had to shut up and hide behind him.

She finally settled down, Yunqi Jianzun breathed a sigh of relief, turned to look at Lin Chu with a sad and sad look, "Zhen'er, you used to be kind and gentle, but now you've become unfamiliar even as a teacher."

She never hurt anyone before. Life, but now the weight of hostility, even he did not expect.

Lin Chu made a "heh".

"I used to be kind and gentle, what happened to me, Jianzun Yunqi shouldn't have forgotten so soon, right? Also, Yun Zhen is dead, I'm Xie Linchu, I hope Jianzun Yunqi won't call the wrong name again. You are so ruthless.' Master', I can't climb high." 

The voice fell, and the sword light spread all over her body, Yunqi Jianzun subconsciously narrowed his eyes, and before he could react, he heard a mournful howl.

After the sword light disappeared, Bai Zhen Zhen fell to the ground with a pale complexion, her back was dripping with blood, and the screams were so terrifying.

"Ahhh! It hurts, it hurts! Master save me!"

"Yun Zhen! How dare you hurt me, what do you think you are, you are just my stand-in, dove occupying the magpie's nest for ten years, you owe me so many, I just asked you for a sword bone, I have already been very polite to you, why are you still dissatisfied?!"

Bai Zhen Zhen's back was in severe pain, she fell to her knees in a pool of blood, crying and anger cursing, not choosing words, is simply ugly.

The major forces were stunned and complicated, and no one dared to take a half step forward.

Lin Chu held the exquisitely carved sword bone in his hand, there was no smile in her eyes, "This sword bone of mine has been on your body for more than a hundred years. I wonder if you are used to it all these years?"

Bai Zhen Zhen glared at her angrily: "Bitch, give me back the sword bone!"

Lin Chu sneered: "One hundred years is not long, so you can forget the origin of this sword bone and take it as your own. Your skin is thicker than I imagined, if you cut it down to sew armor and vestments, you might be able to withstand a blow from the divine transformation."

Bai Zhen Zhen couldn't bear the pain and asked Jianzun Yunqi for help.

"Master, I hurt so much... Zhen Zhen hurts so much, Master save me! Master, kill this slut!"

She cried with pear blossoms, her voice was so miserable that many people present could not bear it. He couldn't help feeling pity, and couldn't bear it.

Someone wanted to intercede with Lin Chu, "Fairy Lin Chu, you have already asked for the sword bone, and Fairy Bai Zhenzhen has also learned a lesson, and she will never dare again in the future, you have to forgive others and let her go. Let's live."