❈.Part.21.

Elder Hu was originally guarding outside, but at this time he also followed behind, constantly winking at Bai Zhen Zhen.

Bai Zhenzhen felt uneasy and quickly let the two Dan Xiu go out, she walked to Jianzun Yunqi in small steps and whispered: "Master..." 

Jianzun Yunqi glanced at her and waved to Elder Hu: "You first Go out."

After Elder Hu went out, Jianzun Yunqi sat on the only soft seat in the dark prison, he looked down at Yun Zhen lying on the ground, and was silent for a long time.

Bai Zhenzhen was secretly anxious in her heart, the medicine pill she had just given Yun Zhen could only hold her life for a while, and if she dragged it on, she would die, then her natural sword bone...

She secretly stomped her feet and gritted her teeth. Said: "Master, my disciple doesn't want to, but she's about to die anyway, it's better to rest on my body than to have the sword bone that day..."

Jianzun Yunqi glanced at her, she stopped speaking, but very much Quick and unwilling to say: "You throw her out at this time and someone else picks it up. Isn't this natural sword bone still cheaper for others? Instead of letting the Linchuan Sword Sect have an opponent with a natural sword bone, it's better, Might as well..." 

She didn't say what she said later, because Jianzun Yunqi's eyes became colder and colder, and the coercion emanating from it became stronger and stronger, making her face pale, and she knelt directly on the ground. 

It was probably because of the unwillingness on her face that Jianzun Yunqi was moved, and after a while, the power pressing on her disappeared. 

Jianzun Yunqi said in a low voice: "It is not difficult to extract the natural sword bone, but you know that if you make a slight mistake in the sword bone, your little life will be gone?" 

Bai Zhenzhen raised her head in surprise: "Master , So, you don't object to me putting her sword bone on my body, but you are just worried that something will happen to me?" 

"Master, you are so kind to me!" 

Bai Zhen Zhen jumped up happily and hugged Jian Zun Yunqi , put his face on his chest and rubbed, "I love Shizun the most!"

Jianzun Yunqi reluctantly nodded her forehead, pushed her away, glanced at the girl who looked like her on the ground, the smile on his lips faded, and he said: "You go out and wait, for the sake of the teacher and her Say a few words."

Bai Zhenzhen was afraid that things might change, so she didn't want to go out, she wanted to watch in person, what if the master suddenly softened and let her go?

After all, they have been together for ten years, and in the later part of the book, Jianzun Yunqi has a deep-rooted love for this heroine... Jianzun Yunqi patiently coaxed her: "Don't worry, your natural sword bones can't escape, wait for the teacher and After she finished speaking, she personally helped you to install the sword bone, from now on, you will be the only kendo genius of our Linchuan Sword Sect."

Bai Zhen Zhen then left reluctantly.

When Yun Zhen woke up, she found herself wrapped in a warm embrace.

Startled, she struggled subconsciously.

"Don't move, your wounds haven't healed yet." 

The gentle voice came from almost close to her ear, Yun Zhen could even feel the other person's chest trembling slightly because of the words.

Yun Zhen heard that it was Jianzun Yunqi's voice, and she was stunned.

"...Master?" 

The only time Yun Zhen heard Master speak to her so tenderly was on that night of thunderstorms ten years ago. She was almost tortured to death by the father and daughter of Sword Destruction Sect. Zun saved the next life, he was speaking to her in such a gentle tone.

He said, "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, the master is here, and the master will not let you suffer any more."

His voice was so gentle, his embrace was so warm, and the arm holding her was even more strong and powerful. She quickly calmed down her fear and panic.

The rain outside the dark prison was rushing down, the thunder roared, and the lightning struck down, illuminating the dark prison for a moment as bright as day.

Yun Zhen felt that her back hurt.

Time seems to have returned to that night ten years ago, Yun Zhen couldn't help grabbing the sleeve of Yun Qi Jianzun's sleeve, and couldn't stop screaming in pain.

"It doesn't hurt, darling, it won't hurt anymore..."

At this moment, Jianzun Yun Qi also hugged her, patted her, and said softly, "It won't hurt anymore."

Yun Zhen's eyes suddenly fell like beads. Tears, she choked and said: "How can it not hurt, it's a lie, everything is a lie..."

Everything is a scam.

Saving her in the thunderstorm night was a scam, a joke made by God.

Ten years of deep love between mentor and apprentice is also a hoax.

Tonight, another thunderstorm night, without exception, is still a scam.

Yun Zhen is not a fool, there must be a reason for the sudden change of Yunqi Jianzun's attitude.

When she woke up just now, her mind was in chaos, and she couldn't recall everything that had happened for the time being, but now her back was hurting more and more, and the pain made her feel like she was about to die.

The pain made her quickly recall everything that happened before her coma.

Yun Zhen couldn't help but let out a sarcastic laugh.

She endured the pain and slammed her elbows back, knocking the person behind her away, and staggered to her feet.

She tried to stand up straight, and looked around. She had been here before, and she recognized at a glance that this was the dark prison of the Discipline Hall.

Did you put her in a dark prison?

Yun Zhen smiled, she has been seriously injured so far, she can't escape even if she wants to escape, why bother to lock her here?

She turned to look at Jianzun Yunqi.

The other party is sitting on the large soft seat. He has a handsome face, and the sword of the Jinglong Sword is fierce. In recent years, he has reached the realm of the unity of the human and the sword. His temperament is like a sharp blade, cold and sharp, killing people invisible.

Even in such a dirty and dark prison, he can still maintain an aloof and indifferent attitude.

Yun Zhen sneered.

A look of ridicule flashed in her eyes, and she said coldly: "Jianzun who is aloof and aloof, actually wronged himself to be here to act softly. I wonder what else you want from a lowly and lowly substitute?"

Yunqi Jianzun looked at her and gritted his teeth.

She has a tough temper and likes to be brave. If it weren't for the pain, she would never cry out in front of outsiders. In the past, she would only show weakness to his master occasionally, but it was very limited.

It's not like Zhen Zhen, even if Zhen Zhen's skin is a little broken, she still has to cry and make people around her feel restless. She needs people to coax her softly and accompany her before she stops crying.

Jianzun Yunqi was dazed for a while, but was recalled to his senses by Yun Zhen's hard coughing voice.

Yun Zhen's internal injury was really serious, she kept coughing, coughing up blood and visceral debris, and her breath became more and more sluggish.

Yun Zhen lowered her eyes and looked at the blood in her palm, feeling the rapid flow of vitality in her body, she knew that she was dying.

I'm really unhappy.

"Yun Zhen." 

Jianzun Yunqi suddenly called out the name that he personally chose for the girl in front of him.

Three months ago, when he cooperated with Bai Zhenzhen in acting, he personally said that she did not deserve to use the Chinese character Zhen, so he asked her to change her name, and she was not allowed to use this name again, but after more than three months, when Yun Zhen was about to die, he The name was called again.

"Yun Zhen, this deity has expelled you from your teacher's door. From now on, you are no longer a disciple of Linchuan Sword Sect, nor my Yun Qi's apprentice," he said.

Yun Zhen coughed for a long time before she managed to stop, she grinned: "Really?"

That thunderstorm night ten years ago, she swore that where there is a master, where is her home. The Linchuan Sword Sect was her future home, and all the sects were her relatives.

Now I think that this vow is too ridiculous.

From the moment she was born, from the day she was abandoned by her parents, she was an orphan. Everyone else in this world had a home, but she alone did not.

No one would really take her as their own relatives.

The past ten years have only been a dream she had dreamed of.

Dreams always wake up.

The thunder roared, resounding through the heavens and the earth, mixed with the roaring thunder, Yun Zhen saw Jianzun Yun Qi looking at her with pity, his lips opened and closed, saying something.

Yun Zhen couldn't hear clearly.

But she can understand.

He said -

"Yun Zhen, this deity can keep you from dying."

"As long as you voluntarily give the natural sword bone to Zhen Zhen."

Yun Zhen suddenly laughed, the laughter contained desolation and irony.

"Voluntary?" She sneered, "Jianzun Yunqi really knows how to make a joke."

"You guys have already cut a slit in my back, isn't it too funny to tell me voluntarily now? It's just a simple pull. The sword bone has been drawn out, but at this last step, what kind of gentleman are you pretending to be?"

"As expected of the first swordsman, so high above, you take my sword bone and ask me to offer it voluntarily, as if you could pretend to be kind. It seems like a great honor for me to put my sword bone on your good apprentice."

She called the so-called first swordsman of the cultivation world's righteous path so disgusting, her throat churned and she held The wall vomited darkly.