Part 3

"Master, I thought I would never see you again!"

The young girl in Jianzun Yunqi's arms had a soft voice and cried, and while crying, she pulled Jianzun Yunqi's sleeve to wipe her tears.

The hall was so silent that only her sobbing could be heard.

When the girl just came in, she ran too fast, and everyone didn't have time to see her face clearly.

At this time, everyone looked at each other in dismay. Who is this girl who dared to offend Yunqi Jianzun so much. What was even more shocking was that Jianzun Yunqi was not at all displeased, and even held up her face and carefully wiped away the tears on her face.

Jianzun Yunqi has a clear appearance, star-shaped eyebrows, and a cold temperament. In the impression of everyone in the cultivation world, he has always been an extremely dignified and cold Jianzun. 

It is rare to see him showing such a gentle look at this moment. Everyone can't help but widen their eyes. The girl in his arms with her back to the crowd became even more curious.

If the girl hadn't kept shouting "Master", everyone would have thought that Jianzun Yunqi had secretly married the girl without the knowledge of the Quanxiu Realm.

The two of them acted like a loving couple.

"Okay, Zhen Zhen, don't cry anymore." 

Jianzun Yunqi recovered from his shock and joy, aware of the atmosphere in the hall, he didn't care to ask her about her experience over the years, he could only coax the girl in his arms gently, helplessly said, "So many people are watching, I'm not ashamed." 

The girl in pink seemed to realize that everyone was looking at her at this time, she quickly covered her face, and asked in a low voice, "Master, why are there so many people? Is there a big happy event in the sect today?"

Jianzun Yunqi squeezed her cheek and smiled extremely softly: "Today is your birthday, you forgot? These people are all here to celebrate your birthday. Come on. Get up, don't be rude, so as not to make people laugh."

"Well, Zhen Zhen understands." 

The girl in his arms wiped her eyes embarrassedly, and helped Jianzun Yunqi to tidy up the pleated robe that had been pressed out by herself. , stepped aside.

The movement of her retreating to the side was very natural, as if she had done it countless times before.

Yun Zhen was originally standing on the left side of Jianzun Yunqi's seat, but she was squeezed by her movement and could only retreat to the back.

However, at this moment, she didn't care about these little things.

What shocked her was the girl's appearance, her name, her birthday, and the master's attitude towards her...

From seeing the girl's face clearly and hearing the master call her "Zhen Zhen", Yun Zhen He was already stagnant, standing in the same place stupidly.

Then when she heard the master laughing and coaxing her, saying that today was her birthday, she suddenly widened her eyes, only to feel as if a thunderbolt struck her mind, leaving it blank.

Yun Zhen stared blankly at the back of the girl in pink, at this moment she forgot who she was and what her name was.

The pink-clothed girl's hand still gently grabbed the sleeve of Yunqi Jianzun's sleeve, as if she was extremely nervous and did not want to let go for a moment.

From Yun Zhen's point of view, she saw Jianzun Yun Qi calmly stretched out his hand and squeezed the pink-clothed girl's hand lightly as a gesture of comfort.

Then, he raised a smile and looked at the people in the hall, and introduced them to the identity of the girl in pink.

"My fellow immortals, this is my youngest and most beloved disciple named Bai Zhen Zhen. She is still young, if there is something rude, please don't bother with her." 

Jianzun Yunqi said, "Today is Zhen Zhen's. Birthday, in order to thank you all for coming from afar to celebrate her birthday, the deity will answer a question about cultivation for each person later."

After his words fell, everyone in the hall quietly raised their eyes and looked at Yun Zhen One glance, and then looked at Bai Zhen Zhen who was standing beside Yun Qi Jianzun, pulling his sleeve, her eyes were extremely subtle.

The atmosphere in the hall was extremely strange.

Yun Zhen could probably understand why everyone was so surprised.

Because of the sudden appearance of this pink-clothed girl Bai Zhen Zhen, her appearance was seven or eight points similar to her own.

Originally, Master's youngest disciple was himself, but when Bai Zhenzhen appeared, Master was so happy that he forgot everything, and directly announced that Bai Zhenzhen was his youngest disciple, not only that, but the old man even bluntly stated his birthday today The banquet was held for Bai Zhen Zhen, not for her.

Yun Zhen's face turned pale, she lowered her eyes, according to the order before and after the entry, Bai Zhen Zhen should be her senior sister, logically she should be happy for the senior sister to return to the sect.

But...

Yun Zhen raised her hand and touched her face.

The name Yun Zhen was changed for her after she joined the master's door. She didn't have the surname Yun at first, but later took the surname of the master. The master gave her the single character Zhen and called her "Zhen Zhen" affectionately.