Part 57

Lin Chu did not simply kill Jianzun Yunqi, but abolished him. At this time, his life was worse than death.

After confirming that Jianzun Yunqi was no longer able to resist, she released the talisman that trapped everyone and threw Yunqi Jianzun to the disciples of the Linchuan Jianzong who came with him.

The disciples of Jianzong watched with their own eyes that Jianzun Yunqi had been tortured by her for so long without dignity, but was unable to rescue her, and both hated and feared her.

The death of Miao Boyang also changed the attitude of Chang Su and others towards Lin Chu, especially those behind Chang Su who were originally dissatisfied with Lin Chu.

"Miao Boyang's death, you need to give us an explanation." 

One of them stared at Lin Chu with a cold face.

More than a dozen people surrounded Lin Chu, staring at him, and the atmosphere was tense. Seeing their posture, they would rush over and tear Lin Chu to pieces at any time.

Even the calmest Chang Su couldn't stop them.

Lin Chu was surrounded by so many people with murderous intent, but she was not afraid at all. She swept across the angry faces, and the strong murderous intent almost condensed and rushed straight to her face, stabbing her face straight. 

It hurt, she smiled, "What do you want to explain? Don't forget, he attacked me first, I was just fighting back. When he attacked me, he didn't see you blocking me."

Chang Su sighed : "Miao Boyang has no malicious intentions, he just doesn't want you to kill people in front of the Three Realms King's Palace."

Lin Chu sneered, Miao Boyang had murderous intentions towards her at that time, she didn't believe that these people couldn't see it.

"Changsu, there's no need to talk nonsense with her. She killed innocent people indiscriminately in front of the Three Realms King's Palace. She doesn't deserve the inheritance of Po Sangjun, nor does she deserve our support and sit on the throne of the Three Realms!" 

An angry voice from From behind Chang Su, "Kill her, avenge Uncle Miao, and clear the door for Po Sangjun!"

Lin Chu easily found the speaker, a swarthy boy with dark and bright eyes. He and Miao Bo had previously Yang had gone recently. When Lin Chu killed Miao Boyang, the anger and hatred in his eyes were the strongest. Obviously, the relationship between him and Miao Boyang was the best.

At this moment, he was the one who wanted to kill Lin Chu the most.

Lin Chu raised his eyebrows: "I killed innocent people indiscriminately? Is the innocent person you mentioned, Miao Boyang or Yun Qi?" Let them kill Lin Chu.

Lin Chu didn't care about his attitude either. She glanced coldly at Miao Boyang's body on the ground. Miao Boyang first wanted to kill her, and she didn't need to explain to anyone when she killed the other party.

As for Jianzun Yunqi, he is not an innocent person.

Lin Chu ignored Posang Jun's old descendants, she turned to look at the head of Chongxu Sect who was standing at the forefront of the sects, "Ren Sect, Yun Qi has done a lot of evil, and there are also some people in the Linchuan Sword Sect. Less accomplices, I have collected his criminal evidence here, please help, and spread them out, so that the world can see what kind of person they respect and worship the first swordsman. Also, there are some things recorded here, These people above can be saved if they can..."

This was the message Lin Chu received from Elder Ju Congxue before he left.

After her identity was revealed, Elder Ju Congxue immediately sent her a message. She was very surprised that Yun Zhen did not die back then, and she was also worried that she was facing more enemies than before, which would put her in a bigger predicament.

At the same time, Elder Ju Congxue caught the handle of Jianzun Yunqi and gave Lin Chu the evidence, hoping to help Lin Chu at a critical moment.

In fact, when he got these materials, Lin Chu had already sent people to investigate the truth and rescue the people mentioned above. The reason why Xie Yunzhao didn't come along was to solve these matters.

However, there are too many victims, and even he may not be able to solve it so quickly in such a short period of time. What's more, Jianzun Yunqi is insidious and cunning. He has been in business for many years. His private forces have been entrenched in the entire Three Realms for many years.

The head of Chongxu Sect took the things that Lin Chu handed over in confusion, and his face changed greatly after only one glance, "This..."

He looked serious and said seriously: "Fairy Lin Chu, don't worry, this old man will send the elite disciples in the sect to save people, and collect the evidence of the crimes committed by this beast-hearted fellow, so that the world can see his true colors!"

Others I don't know the inside information, and I am confused, but seeing the look of the head of Chongxu Zong is so solemn, they all come up to ask inexplicably.

The head of Chongxu Sect looked at Jianzun Yunqi with disgust and contempt, too lazy to cover up the scandal for him, and passed the information in his hand to everyone to see for themselves.

After the others read it, no matter what they thought in their hearts, they were shocked and angry, and scolded Jianzun Yunqi.

The disciples of the Linchuan Sword Sect did not know what happened and what they were holding. Why was their leader suddenly scolded with blood, and even the disciples looked at them with disgust. The ultimate look.

Until they finally saw what was coming from the hands of the various sects.

"This is impossible! How could the head be such a person!"

"Jianzun is an upright gentleman, these must be the charges that Yun Zhen arbitrarily placed on him! If you want to add a crime, there is nothing to worry about, Yun Zhen, even if Jianzun was in the past I'm sorry you, he has raised you for at least ten years, and you are so kind and revenge!"

Lin Chu ignored the anger and abuse of the disciples of the Sword Sect, and the head of the Chongxu Sect took the lead, and the heads of each sect sent many disciples to go to the information Save people at the place marked on the above, and arrest and detain Yunqi Jianzun's minions.

Chang Su and others originally wanted to settle accounts with Lin Chu, but when they saw the charges against Jianzun Yunqi, their expressions changed greatly, it was unbelievable.

Changsu asked Lin Chu for confirmation: "Fairy Lin Chu, is this true?"