Part 🔟

Elder Hu looked at Yun Zhen with the whip, his eyes fell on her face that was similar to Bai Zhen Zhen.

Over the years, he was watching how Yun Zhen went from being a cowardly and humble little sword slave to being personally trained by Yun Qi Jianzun. He was taught to be a talented sword cultivator today. 

Yun Zhen is talented, honest and well-behaved. He never violated the sect rules, not only In this way, he also made a lot of contributions to the sect.

Ask yourself, a well-behaved, hard-working, savvy child like Yun Zhen is the future that Linchuan Sword Sect needs most. But Zhen Zhen has also been watched and grown up by him since she was a child, she is his most beloved niece.

It's not that Elder Hu didn't know that when he was at Wujian Peak, the head of the sect had a different look, and Zhen Zhen's injury was definitely something strange. 

As the deacon elder of the Discipline Hall, if you want to find out the truth, you can always check the Shuiqing Yujing, but since the Sect Master has already expressed his attitude and the one who lied is Zhen Zhen, who he loves the most, he naturally won't be too busy to expose the two of them.

Only pretend not to know, cooperate to the end.

It's good for everyone.

Elder Hu whipped the whip towards Yun Zhen, but it was not her back, but her face.

If this whip falls, even if Yun Zhen doesn't die, her appearance will be ruined.

Yun Zhen didn't know that Elder Hu, who has always been selfless, would have such thoughts. She closed her eyes and listened to the slight friction sound of Soul Eater swiping through the surrounding space.

"Crack!"

A whip sounded, just as Yun Zhen expected, the Soul Eater whip hit her body, her soul seemed to be torn apart in an instant, and the pain caused her entire body to take a deep breath.

Yun Zhen bit her lip, and there seemed to be a smell of sweetness in her chest, she forcibly swallowed the blood back, but it was still inevitable that a lot of it overflowed from the corner of her mouth. 

Yun Zhen was already bloodless at this time, she forcibly held back the tearing pain, opened her eyes, and said to Elder Hu: "Brother, disciple Yun Zhen, thank you...cough, Elder Xie Hu...don't kill him... Well!" 

Yun Zhen finished her sentence with difficulty, her throat sweetened, and she coughed out a mouthful of blood.

The moment the Soul Eater whip came over, it carried a terrifying power. She thought she was going to die, but when the Soul Eater fell on her body, for some reason, the lethality was not as strong as she had imagined, as if in the In midair, half of its power was suddenly removed.

Yun Zhen didn't know the inside story, she just thought it was Elder Hu showing mercy, so she endured the pain and thanked the other party.

However, there was a dead silence in the Discipline Hall, and the atmosphere was unprecedentedly stagnant.

After Wen Qing was shocked, he said angrily: "This whip doesn't count, Elder Hu, I think you should execute the execution again, otherwise, if this situation spreads out today, and there are disciples in the sect who make mistakes in the future, wouldn't they also follow her example? Use spiritual pets to offset the damage?!"

Elder Hu's face turned blue and white, extremely ugly.

But he didn't take Wen Qing's suggestion. After all, he executed the execution himself, and instead of hitting Yun Zhen on the back as usual, he targeted her face and the vital parts in front of her. 

Strictly speaking, it was already very serious. Public revenge. If there is another whip, it will be very detrimental to his reputation for impartiality and selflessness. He has done such a thing once, and it is impossible to do it again.

He stared at Yun Zhen gloomily for a moment, thinking that Yun Zhen's words of thanks were mocking him, and his heart was even more angry, and he snorted coldly: "It's the old man who used to be clumsy, but he underestimated you! You are so young at such a young age. You have to do it yourself, don't let this old man's hands fall into the hands of me in the future, otherwise... hum!"

Elder Hu angrily threw his sleeves away, Wen Qing was originally unwilling to let Yun Zhen escape easily, but soon laughed again, Schadenfreude said: "If you offend Elder Hu, even if you survive today, you may not be able to escape death in the future, unless you get out of the sect today. I'll wait to see your retribution in the future!"

He strode out the door, Huiwu Jianfeng returned to his life.

Yun Zhen's body and soul were in pain, she felt a pain and confusion in her mind, she was not very awake at first, and when she heard the words of these two people, she was even more confused, what did she do to her?

She lowered her eyes and saw a moribund fox lying in front of her at some point, and instantly understood.

This stray fox that ran from nowhere has a welt on its body.

Its abdomen was split open by a whip, revealing its internal organs, and fell to the ground in a pool of blood, with only an extremely weak breath left.

Yun Zhen looked at the whiplash on her body again, there was a whiplash on her left shoulder and collarbone, and her flesh was blurred, but compared to this stray fox, her injury was much lighter.

Combined with the words of Elder Hu and Wen Qing, Yun Zhen had already deduced the truth of the matter.

I'm afraid it was this motley fox who suddenly ran out just now, blocking the power of the Soul Eater for himself. Otherwise, it is uncertain whether she can still be alive now.

It turned out that she had misunderstood. Elder Hu was not showing mercy, he really wanted to kill her!

Yun Zhen didn't care about the pain on her body, let alone the grief that flashed in her heart, she sniffed, quickly took out her storage bag, took out all the elixir that could heal her injuries, and stuffed her head into the hairy fox's. mouth.

"Little fox, thank you for saving me, I will definitely save you, you have to hold on!"

Yun Zhen only cared about treating the miscellaneous fox, and did not keep a single pill for herself, waiting for her to give the miscellaneous fox After feeding the medicine pill, she finally couldn't hold it anymore, her eyes darkened, and she fell to the ground.