Part 67

Cen Yao's death did not cause any emotional fluctuations in Lin Chu's heart.

Lin Chu looked at the two secret keys for a moment and walked towards Xie Yunzhao.

"Two secret keys are still missing." 

And those two secret keys clearly fell into the hands of the beautiful woman who had already left the illusion.

When the other party finds where the treasure is and finds that the number of secret keys in hand is insufficient, she will come to Lin Chu again, so she is not in a hurry.

Xie Yunzhao responded casually.

When Lin Chu approached, he looked calm and reached out to take her into his arms.

Lin Chu noticed that his mood was not right, raised her head and asked , "What's the matter with you?"

"Nothing." Xie Yunzhao kissed her on the lips, but didn't say anything about the matter, only said, "Let's go. the illusion has been resolved, we don't need to stay here."

"Well." 

When the two left together, Xie Yunzhao looked back at the place where Cen Yao's soul was scattered, smiled, but the smile did not reach the bottom of his eyes, There is a faint sarcasm.

Cen Yao suddenly showed affection in front of Lin Chu, and then committed suicide. If changed to an ordinary woman, she might be moved and unbearable, but his Lin Chu was not an ordinary woman. She was firm in her heart and would not easily give up the goal of killing him for revenge, much less. Will be soft on each other because the enemy becomes pitiful. Besides, Cen Yao was not worthy of sympathy at all.

What's even more ridiculous is that Cen Yao dared to covet her.

It's a pity that Cen Yao was disappointed. She was not sensitive in this regard, and she didn't even notice his apparent affection.

Xie Yunzhao used to complain that she was like a piece of wood and didn't understand the style. But now have to thank her for this problem.

Xie Yunzhao thought so, and the smile deepened on his lips.

Lin Chu wondered: Why are you suddenly happy again?

Just as she was about to open her mouth to ask, Xie Yunzhao lifted her face and pecked her lips a few times. With such joy and enthusiasm, Lin Chu almost couldn't stand it, and she soon forgot about it.

The illusion has been cracked, Lin Chu and Xie Yunzhao came out and were once again shrouded in thick black mist. The two held hands and were so close to each other that they couldn't even see each other's faces, let alone finding a way to the treasure. 

She could only move forward slowly while trying to expel the magic fog. On the way, she had to be alert to the monsters that would pop up from time to time, and the beautiful women who might hide in the dark and attack. 

However, the beautiful woman did not meet, but they did meet Cen Yi, the second prince of the Demon Race. 

As soon as he left the place covered by the large area of ​​magic fog and arrived at a wasteland with a wide field of vision, Lin Chu saw a lot of people lying in front of her. The two sides stared at each other alertly, recognizing each other, and they were stunned. 

Cen Yi, who was surrounded by dozens of soldiers behind him, quickly pushed the soldiers away, walked towards Lin Chu, and said happily, "Miss, I finally see you! You'll be fine!" 

Lin Chu was surprised, "You're not leading the army. Why did you come here suddenly?" 

Cen Yi was ashamed, "I listened to your instructions, surrounded the Devil's Palace, suppressed the demons, and successfully controlled the entire demons, and no one dared to resist. But not long after, a powerful human woman came, claiming to be the demon queen of Demon Lord Cen Shang, and ordered me to lead an army to fall into the deserted cave, help her fight the enemy and open the treasure house of Lord Po Sang... " 

The human demon queen is named Lu Xinyue, and she is the only human woman among the demon queens of the demon race. Therefore, Cen Yi has heard of her name, but Lu Xinyue is already a person from ten thousand years ago.