✶Part: 70.

The demon emperor heard the disdain and ridicule in Lin Chu's laughter, and his intuition was not good.

"Zhen'er, you..."

Sure enough, before he could finish speaking, Lin Chu interrupted him.

Lin Chu looked at him with disgust in her eyes, completely different from the obedience and closeness she used to be.

"Forgive?" She sneered, "Dare to ask, Your Majesty the Demon Emperor, what position do you use to say such a thing? Is there anything I can't say to you that I need your forgiveness?"

"Xie Mingyu, whether it was in the past or now , I never felt sorry for you. On the contrary, you owe me too much."

Lin Chu walked out from behind Xie Yunzhao and took a few steps forward.

With her few steps, her delicate and bright face turned into the face of Yun Zhen at the beginning, but there were shocking scratches on her cheeks, and others could see that it was scratched by sharp claws, dripping with blood.

It was scratched by Xie Mingyu with a fox's paw before she died. The injury at that time was even worse than this. Lin Chu even injured her eyes.

Xie Mingyu's face turned pale in an instant. 

He looked at Lin Chu's transformed face, his lips moved, but he only felt that there was something stuck in his throat, and he couldn't make a sound.

When Lin Chu saw him behave like this, she knew that he must also remember that year.

She sneered and said, "Do you remember what you said then?"

Xie Mingyu was silent.

If it was anything else, he might have forgotten it long ago, after all, he is a romantic person, and there are countless women he has touched. 

But he can't forget this.

Because after Yun Zhen's death, he didn't feel relieved for the first time, but felt an indescribable loss and regret for several months, and later, he finally realized that he was probably obsessed with Yun Zhen and even towards Bai Zhenzhen less closeness.

He always recalled the scene when he destroyed her face, and the scene when he saw her being slapped to death by Ming Dushen with his own eyes. These images lingered in his mind all year round, which he still vividly remembers to this day.

——"This emperor felt disgusted when he saw your face."

——"In this world, only my Zhen Zhen is worthy of this face, what are you?"

......

The more I think about the past, the more unbearable.

Xie Mingyu didn't dare to think about it any more, and didn't dare to face the mistakes he had made.

He didn't dare to look at Lin Chu's appearance at this time, but turned to look at Xie Yunzhao, "Yunzhao, you are my nephew, even if there was an old grudge with your father, but since the emperor came to power, I have never treated you badly. All along, I don't expect you to be grateful for my care for you, I only hope that you will be honest and do your duty, and don't think about things you shouldn't have."

"But you still disappointed me after all." Xie Mingyu said coldly, "You know how important Zhen'er is to me, but you are trying to confuse Zhen'er without telling me, trying to take her away from me, this emperor can no longer tolerate you!"

His eyes filled with murderous intent. In a flash, the moment the voice fell, the ultimate move had already hit Xie Yunzhao.

Although Xie Yunzhao has been sick and weak for many years, his cultivation is not low, not to mention that Xie Mingyu dared to regard Lin Chu as his own, Xie Yunzhao only thought it was ridiculous. 

"Really , Zhen'er is very important to you? It's so important to treat her as someone else's stand-in, it's so important to destroy her appearance, and want to take her life to please others?"

go back.

But his move failed to hit Xie Mingyu.

A purple rune mark suddenly flashed in front of Xie Mingyu's body. The great talisman appeared and landed here from the talisman formation. He formed a formation with his hands calmly, blocking Xie Yunzhao's ultimate move, and slapped his hands, sending the The killing intent was doubled.

Xie Mingyu's face was cold and arrogant, his hands were behind his back, and he ordered the big talisman who came just in time, "Kill him, don't be merciful!"

When the big talisman took action, Xie Mingyu seemed to have seen Xie Yunzhao's death.

He didn't bother to look at Xie Yunzhao again, and turned to look at Lin Chu.

Thinking of Xie Yunzhao's ridicule just now, he was afraid that Lin Chu would not be willing to forgive him after hearing it. He was about to explain it, but he saw Lin Chu walked towards him with a cold expression.

Xie Mingyu was overjoyed and looked at Lin Chu in disbelief: "Zhen'er, are you willing to forgive me?"

Lin Chu didn't speak, only smiled at him.

Xie Mingyu was overjoyed and didn't know what to do. Lin Chu had already arrived. She grabbed Xie Mingyu and threw him between Xie Yunzhao and Dafu Shi.

Master Talisman's ultimate move to Xie Yunzhao directly hit Xie Mingyu.

The Master Talisman was stunned for a moment, and then he was glad that Xie Mingyu was wearing divine armor. This attack was not fatal to him at all.

However, Xie Mingyu's body was not seriously injured, but his heart was broken.

Fang Cai's joy was like a big joke, his arrogance was shattered in an instant, and he couldn't even fight.

In order to save Xie Yunzhao, Lin Chu used him as a shield.

This shows that in her heart, Xie Yunzhao is much more important than him. What's more, her attitude has said it all, she hates him, she won't forgive him again.

Xie Mingyu grieved deeply and spat out a mouthful of blood.

He didn't care about his own injury, looked at Lin Chu with pleading eyes, his attitude was more humble than ever, "Zhen'er, it's my fault, I used to be bad, I didn't realize my feelings for you, and then It will hurt you. In the future, no matter what, I will not do anything to hurt you again. You give me a chance to make amends and let me make up for the mistakes I have made, okay?"

"Okay." Lin Chu said .