❈.Part.25.

Eighteen years later, the Frost Forest in the Demon Realm.

The nine-tailed white fox with pure white fur jumped through the air, leaving only a vague afterimage.

"Sister, you are running too fast, wait for me!"

Another nine-tailed white fox was chasing after him, shouting while chasing.

The nine-tailed white fox running in front was Lin Chu. She pretended not to hear her brother Xie Yuze's call, and even ran faster than before.

At this time, a short arrow suddenly shot, wrapped in fierce spiritual power, and went straight to Lin Chu's gate of life.

Lin Chu's heart froze, and he ducked to the side. The sharp arrow brushed past her body and nailed it to a tree behind, making a muffled sound.

What a fast arrow!

The opponent shot an arrow in the air, but he didn't give up, and shot another arrow.

Lin Chu's eyes were cold, he jumped in the air, and jumped up on an ancient tree next to him.

The ancient tree was huge and towering into the clouds. She jumped up the canopy in two or three times, looked for a seat with a wide view, followed the direction where the arrow came from and saw a few people walking towards it.

Headed by Xie Mingyu and Bai Zhenzhen, they were followed by several disciples of the Linchuan Sword Sect, the demon guards of the Demon Emperor Palace, and a man in black who looked extremely inconspicuous.

Lin Chu's eyes fell on Xie Mingyu and Bai Zhenzhen's faces.

At this moment, Bai Zhen Zhen was holding a bow and arrow in her hand and stomped her feet angrily.

"Brother Mingyu, it's all your fault that you made a noise just now, distracted me and failed to shoot the little fox." Bai Zhenzhen said, "I don't care, you have to pay me one."

Xie Mingyu laughed: "Zhenzhen Zhen, the little fox just now is a nine-tailed white fox. You should know that the nine-tailed white fox is my family. If you like it, I can call him over to play with you for a while, but if I want to watch you hurt them, I will No. Otherwise, the clansmen will definitely come to trouble me."

Bai Zhenzhen was accustomed to him, and said disapprovingly: "What are you afraid of, Brother Mingyu, you are the demon emperor, and you have the final say in the entire demon world, if they dare to come to trouble you, they will commit the following crimes, when the time comes Punishing them or killing them are all up to you." 

The demon emperor raised his hand to stop her words, "Zhen Zhen, don't talk about it, you can rely on me for everything else, but this one won't work."

Bai Zhen Zhen pouted, not happy.

A hundred years later, Bai Zhenzhen's temperament is more arrogant and domineering than before, which is inseparable from the people around her.

Lin Chu looked at it and snorted coldly.

The man in black standing behind the Demon Emperor suddenly raised his eyes and looked at the tree where Lin Chu was hiding.

In the next second, a force dragged Lin Chu, intending to throw her to the ground.

Lin Chu knew a lot about talisman and recognized this power as a talisman power. He was a little surprised. When did the other party shoot? He didn't even notice it at all, and he is indeed a famous master of the Three Realms.

She subconsciously threw out a talisman she had drawn to confront it, and the two forces pulled for a moment. Perhaps the great talisman master didn't take her seriously. With less than 10% of her strength, Lin Chu easily escaped.

She jumped down from the tree and landed directly in front of Xie Mingyu.

The fluffy little fox swayed with nine brightly colored tails. The fox's eyes were big and bright, and it was very beautiful. When it appeared, everyone's eyes lit up.

"Ah, so cute!" Bai Zhen Zhen pounced on the spot.

However, Lin Chu avoided her directly and went straight to Xie Mingyu, where he turned into a girl in a white skirt, and gave a Ting Ting salute.

"Lin Chu has seen His Majesty the Demon Emperor."

Xie Mingyu was startled.

He looked at the girl in the white dress opposite him, his eyes flashed with a strong surprise, and the people of the Linchuan Sword Sect standing behind him also took a breath, and their eyes fell on her face for a long time. Can't move.

They were all stunned by her appearance.

Bai Zhen Zhen couldn't help but feel a little sour, but she wanted to see how good-looking this fox girl was, to make these people seem like they were fascinated by ghosts.

She returned to Xie Mingyu's side with such a thought, and glanced at Lin Chu with arrogant eyes, but when her eyes fell, she was dazzled by the dazzling face, and she could hardly recover.

"Sister, huh, I finally caught up, you ran too fast..."

Xie Yuze finally caught up, and his breathless voice called everyone back from the impact of Lin Chu's beauty.

Xie Mingyu took his eyes away from Lin Chu's face with difficulty, he recognized Xie Yuze at a glance, and said with a smile, "Isn't this the boy of Lin Song's Yaojiang family? I remember you, your name was given by this emperor. "

Xie Yuze was shocked when he saw Xie Mingyu, and then said excitedly: "Yes, my mother said that when I was born, my father..."

Xie Mingyu has already turned his eyes back to Lin Chu's face: "This is Your sister? In the past, every time you announced your family into the Demon Emperor's Palace, I never saw her. Once I saw her, I only wanted to appear in front of this emperor in her original form. I have never seen her human form. It is indeed worthy of being a child of our nine-tailed white fox clan and no one can match her appearance."

Xie Yuze: "Thanks for the praise from His Majesty the Demon Emperor, my sister is shy and afraid of meeting strangers. She used to be..."

"What's your name? "

Xie Mingyu looked at Lin Chu, the little cinnabar mole under her left eye was the finishing touch, adding a little more charm to her stunning appearance.