✸Part.31.

When Lin Chu returned home, he was surrounded by a group of people as always.

"Xiao Linchu, the third aunt has already taught the demon emperor a lesson and he also promised me that he will never dare anyone to bully you again."

" With such a big face, it is obviously Aunt Jiu, I will help you to seek justice and I even beat him a few times to vent his anger on your behalf, but he does not dare to pay back! "

...

She was so warm and loving.

Lin Chu thanked them with a smile, separated many good things he brought back from the cultivation world, and finally coaxed people back, entered his house, and Xie Yuze greeted them.

"Sister, you're back!" Xie Yuze said, "I just heard that the Chong Ting Palace has listed you and Xiao Dian Liao as wanted criminals, and ordered people to hunt you down everywhere. What's going on?"

He pulled Lin Chu up. He looked up and down, "Are you not injured?"

Lin Chu: "Don't worry, brother, I'm fine, they are not my opponents."

Xie Yuze frowned: "It's not like I haven't heard of the name of Chongting Hall. However, their status in the Three Realms is second only to Danfu Pavilion. If the reward goes down, there will be a hundred responses. How could you possibly be their opponent? Before the chasing order, I will keep an eye on you, and you will not be allowed to take another step out of the demon world."

Lin Chu smiled and listened to his nagging, and did not rush to explain.

Her brother is a real eighteen-year-old, but she is not. 

She has lived one life and has experienced more things than him, and she has a deep blood feud, and she doesn't want them to worry. 

Over the years, she has been secretly cultivating and improving her cultivation without everyone's knowledge. Her current strength, let alone this simple brother Now, even her demon general father may not be able to beat her.

The two brothers and sisters chatted for a while, and there was a demon attendant outside, saying that the demon emperor learned that Lin Chu was back and sent someone to invite her to the demon emperor's palace.

Xie Yuze's face wrinkled: "Why did he send someone here again... Sister, you just came back, and I haven't said a word to you yet."

Seeing him like this, Lin Chu couldn't help but tease: " Brother, don't you admire the demon emperor the most? Why do you look like this when you hear his name now? Could it be that he has done something to make you unhappy during my absence?"

Xie Yuze said angrily: "That's not true, but I hold revenge. He indulged the human race and almost hurt you before, and I still remember it in my heart. He has sent people to ask questions every day in the past few days, and wants to call you to the Demon Emperor's Palace. I suspect that he has no good intentions."

"Sister, don't go if you don't. Anyway, you have three aunts and they protect you, and he doesn't dare to do anything to you."

Lin Chu smiled and said, "Brother, don't worry, I'll be fine. You wait for me at home, I'll be back soon." 

Xie Yuze grumbled reluctantly, and finally agreed, "If he bullies you again, remember to send me a message, my father and I will try our best to save you back."

Located in the center of the demon world and at the highest point, the majestic palace stands on the top of the mountain. Standing in front of the gate of the demon emperor's palace, you can have a panoramic view of the entire demon world.

Two demon servants led the way, Lin Chu followed and soon arrived at the Demon Emperor's Palace. 

She stood in front of the door of the Demon Emperor's Palace and turned to look at the vast mountains, forests, lakes and seas of the demon world below.

Xie Mingyu is sitting on such a magnificent demon world, but he only cares about indulging in beauty and condoning outsiders to hunt and kill his own people at will.

However, all races in the demon world clearly knew that he was incompetent, but no one thought of turning against him and replacing him with a better demon emperor.

"Miss Lin Chu, His Majesty is still waiting for you."