Part 1. Fairy Yun Zhen.

On March 20th, Linchuan Sword Sect held a grand birthday banquet for Yun Zhen, and opened the sect gate that had not been opened in a hundred years to welcome visitors from all sects.

The rainbow light and auspiciousness in the sky flew towards the Linchuan Sword Sect from all directions. Countless gorgeous and delicate flying cloud boats were suspended in mid-air around the Linchuan Sword Sect, covering the sky and the sun. The ground near the Linchuan Sword Sect was dark.

The passing monk couldn't help widening his eyes, tsk tsk in amazement.

"The last time Linchuan Jianzong made such a big fanfare was when the head of Linchuan, Yunqi Jianzun, entered the fusion realm and became the first Jianzun in the cultivation world. Yunqi Jianzun really loves this fairy Yun Zhen!"

"This Yun Zhen Fairy, she was accepted as a disciple by Jianzun Yunqi ten years ago, and it took only ten years now, she has grown from a mere mortal to a cultivator of golden elixir, ten years of golden elixir! She is so amazing and brilliant, no wonder Jianzun Yunqi values ​​her so much If it were me, I would offer her as an ancestor!"

There is a Donghe Hall under the East Crane Cliff of the Linchuan Sword Sect. In front of the hall is an open square, the ground is covered with lustrous and clear jade. There are countless exquisite instruments floating in the sky, and the rainbow light is overflowing with brilliance.

At this time, Yun Zhen, who was being envied by countless people, was accompanying her master Yunqi Jianzun to welcome the heads of the major sects and their disciples.

As the protagonist of today's birthday banquet, Yun Zhen was haunted by the senior sisters and changed out of her favorite light blue gauze dress, and put on a long crimson dress that they personally chose.

Yun Zhen's skin is snow-white and transparent, her facial features are exquisite, and she is immortal. The long dress she wears today is complicated and gorgeous, which makes her beautiful appearance more outstanding. As soon as she appeared, she attracted young disciples from all sects eyes.

It's a pity that she was unaware of those eyes of love and admiration, and her eyes never even fell on any young disciple, which made many people secretly lost. Chongxu Sect, Feixian Sect and Linchuan Sword Sect are the three major sects in the cultivation world. Among them, Linchuan Sword Sect is the leader, Chongxu and Feixian are faintly weak. With Jianzun Yunqi's current status, and looking at the world of self-cultivation, there are not many people who are worthy of him going out to greet him in person, but Chongxu and Feixian are different.

In recent years, the relationship between these two sects has become more and more intimate, and they have advanced and retreated together on major matters of the sect, and fought against the Linchuan Sword Sect Chamber without falling behind. Rao Shiyun Qi Jianzun maintained a high level of self-cultivation, and he could not ignore the growing strength of these two sects.

Although there were many frictions between the Linchuan Sword Sect and the Second Sect, they did not openly tear their faces, and they still maintained a friendly relationship on the surface.

Jianzun Yunqi smiled and said, "Sect Master Ren and Sect Master Ji have not seen each other for a few days, and the two of them have advanced in their cultivation. It is really gratifying to congratulate the two of you. Today, the two of you can admire your face and participate in the birthday banquet of the little apprentice. It's an honor."

"Yun Qijian is serious." Ren Weiran, the head of Chongxu Sect, replied.

Since the banquet had not yet officially opened, the few people exchanged a few words and then entered the hall and took their seats. Afterwards, guests from various sects came in one after another. Jianzun Yunqi only took a few glances, or occasionally tapped his chin at the visitors, and sat firmly on the seat. First, talking to the heads of Chongxu Sect and Feixian Sect, during this period, all kinds of temptations and arguing between you and me are inevitable.

The topic inevitably turned to the growth of their respective disciples. The head of Feixianzong boasted that his new disciples were well-behaved and cute, and the head of Chongxuzong said that his son was extremely talented, smart and witty.

However, when Jianzun Yunqi laughed and talked about his youngest disciple, Yun Zhen, the other two sect heads fell silent.

"I think back then, when Zhen Zhen entered my sect, she didn't even know what Qi practice was, and I was a little worried when I taught her the exercises, she was so stupid, if she didn't build a foundation after cultivating for a hundred years, wouldn't she have fallen for me? The prestige of Jianzun Qi. But who would have thought that it only took half an hour for her to successfully introduce Qi into her body, and it took less than ten years to reach the current Jindan realm..."

Feixian The head of the sect: "..."