Part 40

Lin Chu pointed to the first thing and said quietly, when he looked up, he saw Ge Changqing looking at her in shock, obviously not believing that she actually knew this thing.

However, he quickly calmed down and sneered: "It's just that I recognized the same thing. It's not difficult to identify a hundred-year-old yellow spirit essence. After all, ordinary yellow spirit spirits are everywhere and a little guesswork can make a blind cat meet death. Rat."

But Lin Churuo really guessed it randomly, how could she explain that she even knew how to use it?

Ge Changqing forcibly ignored this point and pointed to the other two, "I don't believe you can name both."

Lin Chu raised his eyebrows: "What if I could recognize it?"

"The old man will bet with you. If you can really tell their names and usage, these three things are yours." 

Ge Changqing said contemptuously, "But if you lose, at least you have to take out one material that is not inferior to these three things and give it to you with both hands."

Lin Chu smiled, "I have a lot of junk in my storeroom and I don't like it. If you want to bet with me, you must come up with something good that I can like. Otherwise, I will You won't be fooled." 

 "What a little girl, how dare you speak so shamelessly!" 

Ge Changqing was about to get angry, when he didn't know what to think, he laughed out loud, "Okay, then I'll add another." 

 He went to the table In the last shot, place a black stone on top. "This is a treasure that the old man got by accident. If you can even tell the name and origin of this treasure, then you have won. This treasure and the three materials are all yours. But if you lose... ..." 

Ge Changqing's eyes swept across Lin Chu's face, and sneered, "I not only want you to present treasures of the same value as these, but also stay by the old man's side as a slave maid!" Ge Changqing laughed inwardly. 

The stone was obtained by him from a small secret realm, and after researching for a long time, he could not figure out the origin. He also took this stone to ask Elder Ge for advice, but the other party did not know it. 

 Since no one knows it, it must not be a good thing.

Ge Changqing originally wanted to throw it away, but just now, he had an idea, so he might as well take it out and play with this little girl who doesn't know the heights of the sky.

Lin Chu looked at the black stone and his heart skipped a beat.

She pretended to be calm and said in a low voice, "This thing looks unique."

Seeing that she could only say such a dry sentence, Ge Changqing concluded that she didn't know it, and was even more proud of her.

"Show your things first, and let this old man see what good things you have in your hands."

Lin Chu didn't lift his eyelids, "What's the hurry, there are so many people present, if I lose, I won't break the bill. Yes." She teased, "Your father is the elder of the Chongting Hall, I am very scared, even if I want to repay the debt, I would not dare."

This is, Qixiu rarely dares to offend Chongting, unless she doesn't want to get involved.

When Ge Changqing heard the words, he didn't say anything, but urged her to identify her treasures quickly, so that he could win earlier.

He had already thought about it in his mind. After he defeated Lin Chu, how would he bring this lowly maid by his side to bully and suppress him.

However, seeing Lin Chu walking slowly to the table, pointing to the second material, he calmly spoke with no difficulty on his face.

 "This is a thousand-year-old canggui fat. After calcining it until the impurities are removed, and after a thousand tempering, you can get ice crystal canggui. Its attack properties are hundreds of times higher than those of Ziyang Shangjin. It is a good material for making attack instruments."