❈.Part.29.

At this moment, the Xingyue Sect has few disciples left, fleeing and dying, only Ju Congxue's mother and daughter and a dozen disciples are left, surrounded by a group of monks who have long since killed.

"As the head of the sect, we are also forced to be helpless. Don't blame us. If you want to blame it, blame you for offending the Chongting Palace.

" , they gave an order, if we don't do it, we will be the ones who will be punished next."

It sounds nice, it seems that they are really forced to help, but these monks kill people without showing any mercy.

Ju Congxue's mother and daughter have been seriously injured. After fighting for so long, their spiritual power has been exhausted, and they are almost unable to hold on.

Seeing that there was no hope of breaking through the encirclement, Ju Xiyao gritted his teeth and said, "Mother, why don't we ask the Linchuan Jianzong for help? I can't help you."

Ju Congxue smashed the head of a cultivator who rushed forward with a hammer, and shattered a little expectation in her daughter's heart, 

"Yaoer, if the mother is not injured, none of these people will be injured. It's my opponent. Do you know, who is responsible for my mother's internal injury? It is your uncle Yunqi, my good senior brother."

Ju Xiyao's complexion changed slightly: "How could it be..."

Ju Congxue Wiping off the blood splattered on her face, she sneered: "In the past 100 years, he has repeatedly asked me to return to Linchuan Jianzong to continue to serve as the elder Qixiu, and to build magic tools for their sect, but I did not agree. 

He was so embarrassed that he became angry, He wounded me so that I would not make magic weapons for other sects, and he would lose the prestige of his Linchuan Sword Sect at the Three Realms Great Competition next month.

 Although he didn't show his true face when he beat me, he and I had a lot to do with him. The century-old brothers and sisters grew up together and knew him the best, and I recognized him as soon as he shot." 

There was no hope of finally being able to ask for help, and Ju Xiyao looked at another junior brother who fell in front of him. with despair in his eyes.

When Lin Chu drove the lion demon pet to Xingyue Sect, Ju Congxue's mother and daughter were exhausted and could no longer fight. They were trapped in the encirclement and could not escape.

The monks who surrounded them were discussing how to divide up the Xingyue Sect's property, and the heads of the mother and daughter were sent to the Chongting Hall to receive the reward.

The lion demon pet was huge and majestic. When it landed, it made a dull sound when it stepped on the ground, which alarmed the monks.

"Who are you?" 

The leading monk pointed back at Lin Chu and threatened, "The heads of the Xingyue Sect's mother and daughter are already ours, little girl, I advise you to stay out of your business. Of course, If you come to steal people's heads, you'd better weigh your own weight, so as not to lose your life!"

Ju Xiyao also saw Lin Chu and could not care that she was in danger, she anxiously persuaded Lin Chu, "Run, they There are so many people, you are not the opponent of these people!"

Lin Chu put a defensive magic weapon on Ju Xiyao's mother and daughter to protect them, ignoring the clamor and threats of the monks on the opposite side, and whispered to the lion demon pet said: 

"Past." 

The lion demon pet let out a low roar and its body became even larger. The heavy four feet stepped on the ground and made a muffled sound. The ground kept shaking. There was a gust of wind and the monks tried to stop it, but they were either trampled to death by it, or kicked out and vomited blood and died on the spot.

The people behind were so frightened that they stepped back again and again, not daring to take a step closer.

What a terrifying monster!

Someone turned their eyes and said, "The girl looks at Jiao Di Di, she must have no cultivation. As long as she catches her and controls her, this big lion will be no threat!"