Part 50

Lin Chu looked at the artifact Danfu that flew into the palm of his hand, and looked at it curiously.

"Old man Gu Mingkun, I have seen the pavilion master!"

An excited voice came from behind, Lin Chu turned around and saw the old pavilion owner of Danfu Pavilion congratulating her: "Congratulations, pavilion master, Hexi pavilion, you have obtained the inheritance and inheritance of Po Sangjun. Recognition, if you get the artifact Danfu to recognize the master again, he is now the pavilion owner of our Danfu Pavilion!"

Lin Chu heard inexplicably: "Old pavilion owner, where did you come from?" 

Lin Chu still doesn't understand. Why did this divine artifact Dan Fu suddenly recognize her as the master?

She only remembered that after she made a god-level pill, she successfully broke through a god-level alchemist, and was stopped by Po Sang Jun's spiritual obsession to discuss with him. The spiritual obsession disappeared.

Then, the Dan Floating Pavilion mutated, she was ejected, and then the divine artifact Dan Floating automatically flew to her palm.

Gu Mingkun now seems to have taken off a heavy burden. The exhaustion that he had insisted on for several days before was swept away, and he explained to Lin Chu with a red face: "Actually, this old man is not strictly speaking the real pavilion owner of Danfu Pavilion, It is only the acting pavilion owner. The master set the rules. Since the artifact Danfu was created by Po Sangjun and became the treasure of the Danfu Pavilion, only the successive pavilion owners can use it. That is to say, the divine artifact Danfu can be used. Only those who recognize the master can become the rightful owner of the Danfu Pavilion. Before that, the elected pavilion owner could only be the acting pavilion owner and could only exercise part of his power."

He smiled and looked at Lin Chu. Seeing Yun Zhen's talent and wanting to accept her as a disciple, she felt that she would have the opportunity to obtain the divine weapon to recognize the master in the future, and take over the heavy responsibility of the master of the Danfu Pavilion from her shoulders.

Now it seems that he really saw the wrong person.

Gu Mingkun turned around and announced to the elders and disciples who followed behind him: "From today onwards, the old man is no longer the pavilion owner of Danfu Pavilion, but Lin Chu's little friend. Haven't you seen the pavilion owner yet?"

His voice fell. Several elders came forward to greet Lin Chu, but the disciples behind them were full of doubts, and they all had doubts about why Lin Chu would be their new pavilion owner.

"Old Pavilion Master, Lin Chu is not a disciple of Danfu Pavilion, even if she is Master Chu Lin, who is higher than our disciples in the realm of Dan Dao, but there are you and the elders above, no matter what, she can't surpass you to become the new one. Pavilion Master. What's more, the Danfu Pavilion will be besieged by major forces now, and she is inseparable from her relationship. The disciples doubt whether she can shoulder the heavy responsibility of the Danfu Pavilion's pavilion master."

Regarding the doubts of the disciples, Gu said Ming Kun was not surprised, he only said in a low voice: "Lin Chu has been recognized by Po Sang Jun, and was actively recognized by the divine weapon Danfu, which shows that she has become a god-level alchemist. I don't think anyone here can afford the responsibility of being the master of the Danfu Pavilion."

"What, Lin Chu is already a god-level alchemist! So fast!"

"I don't believe it, she was a six rank not long ago. Where is the alchemy master!"

"What is the sixth-grade alchemist! The sixth-grade alchemist is already very powerful, okay?"

The disciples were shocked and looked at Lin Chu and Gu Mingkun in disbelief.

Some of them asked Lin Chu for confirmation.

There's nothing to hide, Lin Chu nodded lightly: "There is a universe in the pill float of the divine artifact. I went through the ten-story attic in a row and passed all the tests of Lord Po Sang. For you, it's only been ten days, but in the As far as I am concerned, I have spent hundreds of years in this attic. Hundreds of years of accumulation and tempering are enough for me to break through from a sixth-grade alchemist to a god-level."

Gu Mingkun smiled: "The pavilion master is a genius, Many people spend their entire lives, and even a sixth-grade alchemist can't reach it, not to mention that it took only a hundred years to break through from a sixth-grade alchemist to a god-level, which is no longer something ordinary people can do. With a genius alchemy master like the pavilion in charge, the future will definitely be even more brilliant, I am very lucky to see such a scene in my lifetime."

The disciples could no longer question Lin Chu's strength and talent, they were ecstatic and shouted three times. "Congratulations to the pavilion master, congratulations to the pavilion owner!"

Lin Chu was not used to such enthusiasm, but the old pavilion owner Gu Mingkun and several elders could not be persuaded, and she finally agreed to serve as the pavilion owner.

She knew that she had no experience in managing the sect, so she followed the rules and regulations of the Danfu Pavilion, and asked the elders to perform their duties, still taking care of the affairs of the pavilion. As the first elder, her responsibilities remain the same, so she will temporarily be a hands-off shopkeeper.

At this time, there was a commotion outside, and the major forces rushed in without the obstruction of the divine weapon Danfu.

Danfu Pavilion is the No. 1 Danxiu sect in the Three Realms. The monks dare not offend Danfu Pavilion too harshly. After all, if there is any accident in the future, they have to ask Danxiu to save their lives.

Therefore, even if the people who come from the major forces are not good, they have even drawn their swords to face each other, and they have torn their faces with Danfu Pavilion, but now they come in and face the Danxiu face to face, but they pay attention to maintaining the friendship and kindness on the face.