❈.Part.16.

This talisman was given to her by Yun Qi Jianzun not long after her apprenticeship. Yunqi Jianzun also has one, and hers is a pair.

This kind of talisman is called "One Nian Zhijun". 

The person who created this talisman is a woman. Because her husband is a mortal person without cultivation, in order to know his situation at all times, so as not to risk his life when he is away, he created it. this character.

When one of the people holding the "Knowing Your Majesty with One Mind" is in danger, the talisman in the other's hand will light up to warn, and the connection between the two talismans can be directly transmitted to the other party's location to rescue the other party.

Yun Zhen was startled when she noticed that "One Nian Zhijun" was lit up, and before she could react, the talisman began to burn in her palm.

Her face was pale, Master must have an accident!

Shizun is the person she respects and appreciates the most. Even if she can't help him with her own strength, she can't just watch his accident and ignore him, otherwise she will be too sorry for Shizun's relationship with him over the years. her teaching.

Yun Zhen no longer cares about breaking into the ladder, and directly crushes "Knowing Your Majesty in One Mind" and sends it to the master's side.

However, Yun Zhen did not expect that she would be teleported back to Jianwu Peak.

Yun Zhen wondered, Wujianfeng is where the master's cave, how could his old man be in danger here? 

The guardian formation alone can stop most of the people in the Three Realms, not to mention that his cultivation is so high that there are very few people in the world who can match him.

But she soon discovered that Wu Jianfeng had changed a lot at this time.

The peak of Wujian Peak, which was craggy and strange, was completely destroyed by an unknown powerful force. Yun Zhen could feel that there was a faint trace of terrifying power around her.

The ground is full of potholes, and many places have become charred, as if burned by fire or struck by lightning.

"This... what's going on? Could something really happen to Master?"

Just as this thought arose, Yun Zhen heard all kinds of surprised voices coming from behind.

"Congratulations to Jianzun Yunqi for successfully passing through the calamity, and his cultivation has improved further!"

"Now your old man is below ten thousand people. Congratulations!

" I'm much younger."

"Jianzun Yunqi is so young and has already entered the tribulation period. With such qualifications, it is hoped that he will soar in the future!"

Yun Zhen was stunned, Master has transcended the calamity?

She turned around in surprise, and saw that her master was surrounded by many cultivators of the outer sect, complimenting him constantly. No matter what their true thoughts are in their hearts, they all congratulate him with a smile on their faces at this moment, and they are honored.

Her master, who had just passed the tribulation, still had the wounds left by the thunder tribulation, and thanked the calm Jianzun with a rare three-point smile at this moment.

The pride and joy in his eyes were undisguised.

It is indeed something to be proud of. In the Three Realms, there have been no transitional tribulation monks for hundreds of years. And her master successfully crossed the calamity this time, which not only proved his personal strength and talent, but also the great joy of Linchuan Sword Sect. From then on, the status of Linchuan Sword Sect in the Three Realms will be even higher than it is now.

Yun Zhen let out a sigh of relief.

Knowing that Master is not in danger, she is relieved.

Yunqi Jianzun smiled and said to everyone: "Thank you all, this sect still has some important things to deal with today, this deity has no time to receive it for the time being, and I am afraid that I will be neglected. I also invite all immortal friends to go back first, I invite all immortal friends to share what we have gained today."

"If that's the case, then I won't bother you."

"Farewell."