❧.Part.27.

A person suddenly fell beside him, wearing a complicated crimson robe, with a beautiful and coquettish face, but his complexion was extremely pale.

He leaned on a branch beside Lin Chu and glanced at her lightly.

"Xiao Linchu, what are you doing?" 

His voice also seemed to be sickly, slightly hoarse and lacking in momentum.

Lin Chu was already very familiar with this voice and when she heard the words, her movements paused.

When she regained consciousness, Wen Qing had already brought people into the boundary monument teleportation formation and left the demon world.

There was no disappointment in her eyes. she put the bow and arrow back into the storage bag, jumped down from the tree and landed firmly on the ground.

At this time, she calmly bowed to the man sitting on the branch.

"Lin Chu has seen your little highness."

Xie Yunzhao's eyes fell on Lin Chu, looked at her for a moment, and then said: "How many times I have said it, why can't you remember it? Xiao Linchu doesn't need to be so polite in front of this hall. You can just call my uncle."

Uncle ...

Lin Chu's mouth twitched.

She once suspected that the reason why Xie Yunzhao rescued her was so to hear her call him clan uncle and take advantage of her in terms of seniority. But now she pretended not to remember the past, so naturally she would not bicker with him like before.

Lin Chu pretended not to hear it, she asked: "What is your little highness doing here alone at the boundary monument? Do you want to sneak out of the demon world to play in the cultivation world while my father and the uncles of the demon generals are not paying attention?"

Xie Linsong often Complaining at home, saying that the little highness slipped out of the demon world again, and came back with a wound from nowhere, and complained that when the people in the entire demon king hall couldn't see, in the blink of an eye the person disappeared and when he came back, he was Came back with only Half-Life.

No one knew what Xie Yunzhao did when he went out. He was the only son left by the great demon king of the dignified demon world. He came back every day with injuries all over his body, looking like he wanted to toss himself to death.

Lin Chu still remembered how Xie Yunzhao was a high-spirited and handsome young man in the past. At that time, he always bickered with himself and had fresh eyes. Although he is still handsome and outstanding now, he has injuries all over his body. Be a little sick.

Such a person could have undergone such a big change. Rao Shi and Lin Chu were also a little surprised. He didn't know what he had been through all these years.

She said: "Your Highness is very valuable and your safety is related to the lives of many demon generals and servants in the entire Demon King Palace. Please also ask Your Highness not to think about yourself, but also for others, no matter where you go, it's best Bring a few more demon attendants."

"Lin Chu has grown up and now he dares to call out the clan uncle."

Xie Yunzhao smiled, he landed gently, stood in front of Lin Chu, and looked at Lin Chu, the emotions in the eyes are unclear.

Thinking of just now when she pulled the bow and shot arrows with a calm face and the arrow shot through two people, his fingertips trembled.

Just now, her eyes were so familiar that he almost thought he saw the stubborn and serious Fairy Yun Zhen again.

Xie Yunzhao stared at Lin Chu and asked, "Lin Chu, my Highness has never heard from your father, when did you learn archery?"

As for his temptation, Lin Chu just didn't know it, and his face remained unchanged: "I just learned very little. God, it's normal for my father not to know."

"Really?" 

Xie Yunzhao glanced at the golden arrow that was still nailed to the tree, "After only a few days of learning, can you be so precise and powerful that one arrow can penetrate two? 

Lin Chu smiled: "There's no way, I'm very talented. Your Highness, you must have heard from my father that I have been a genius since I was a child. No matter what I learn, I can learn quickly and well." 

After Bai Yueguang's substitute is gone.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें