❈.Part.28.

Leaving from Danfu Pavilion, Lin Chu received a summons from his father.

"Your three aunts and the others went to the Demon Emperor's Palace to make a fuss. The Demon Emperor had already justified his losses, and they were so scolded that they dared not refute. When they came back, the Demon Emperor sent a lot of gifts of apology, all of which were good things. You will like it when you see it."

After he finished speaking, he was a little dissatisfied: "However, my daughter was almost injured by his guest, and it is nothing to take anything from him."

Anyway, he always stood by himself unconditionally . The girl is here.

Lin Chu listened to his ramble, and kept a smile on his face, not too long-winded.

"He asked you to go to his Demon Emperor's Palace if you have time." After a long while, Xie Linsong mentioned that the Demon Emperor had summoned her to the Demon Emperor's Palace, and said puzzledly, "If you want to apologize, he has already sent it to him. So many things have come here, and his sincerity is still enough. According to his previous temper, he will not mention this matter, and why is he suddenly summoning you to the Temple of the Demon Emperor?" The

Demon Emperor has been lingering in the flowers since he was an adult. , Later, I met Bai Zhenzhen, dispelled the beauty of the concubine, and played around with Bai Zhenzhen all day long, or occasionally admired the beauties, and painted various pictures of beautiful beauties. Besides, he hadn't had contact with other women for a long time.

This time, Lin Chu was suddenly summoned into the Demon Emperor's Palace. Xie Linsong had some guesses in his heart, but he felt that this was not the case. After all, his good girl was still a child.

When Lin Chu heard the name of the demon emperor, her smile faded, and she calmed down a few words, "Maybe it's because of my apprenticeship with Da Fu Shi, Daddy, don't worry, the demon emperor won't touch me no matter how absurd it is, there are three aunts and the others. Cover me, forgive him and don't dare."

Xie Linsong heard the words and felt a little relieved.

At the end of the interrogation, Lin Chu found that the lion demon pet had carried everyone to the outside of Jinyu City.

The gates of Jinyu City towered into the clouds, shining with dazzling metal rays in the sun, majestic and majestic, exuding the breath of high-level instruments.

There are no soldiers guarding the city at the gate of the city, only the magic weapon of defending the city.

The city-defense instruments in the air and on the ground all aimed at Lin Chu and the others, and a cold voice came from the instruments.

"It is forbidden to ride the flying cloud boat, monster pets and other self-owned mounts in Jinyu City. You are only allowed to walk or take the public walking instruments in the city!"

"Please get off the monster pets immediately and walk into the city!

" The rules of Jinyu City, don't blame me for being ruthless!" 

The lion demon pet was aimed at by more than a dozen high-level city defense instruments, and shivered abruptly, and a cold sweat dripped from his forehead.

It hesitated, not daring to move forward.

However, its owner didn't seem to hear the warnings from the city-guarding instruments, and didn't care about its hesitation. Lin Chu said: "

Little Highness, if it takes one step further, maybe you and I will be smashed into flesh by the magic weapon of the city."

"Oh? Is it?" Chong's buttocks hit a meteorite red gold bead, "Take a few more steps, let me see whether this defensive magic weapon is powerful, or my defensive magic weapon is stronger."

Lin Chu: "..." 

She finally knew How did this guy get this injury, it is estimated that it was made.

The lion demon pet was hit in the buttocks, let out a low roar in pain, and ran a few steps forward.

Heavy footsteps stomped on the ground, triggering the attack of Jinyu City's defensive instruments, and dozens of defensive instruments rushed over.

Lin Chu grabbed Xie Yunzhao in the gauze tent, grabbed his collar, and jumped in the direction of the city gate.

As for the lion demon pets and demon servants behind them, they were shivering under the cover of the defensive magic weapon, bearing the attack of the city-defense magic weapon, and did not dare to move at all.

"Little Highness, it doesn't matter if you die, but don't implicate me." Lin Chu brought Xie Yunzhao to the gate of Jinyu City and put him down.

Xie Yunzhao sorted out the messy clothes, and when he heard these familiar words, his fingers paused.

"Don't worry, even if I'm really dead, you'll be fine." He flicked the dust off the corner of his bullet jacket and glanced at Lin Chu.

Suddenly his complexion turned paler than before. Lin Chu was inexplicably seen by his glance. He was about to say something, but he could not help but fall over towards her.

She quickly stabilized the person and frowned, "What's wrong with you?"

Could it be that he was accidentally injured by the attack of the defensive magic weapon?

"Where did you put the medicine pill that I gave you before?" Lin Chu reached into his sleeve and took out a storage bag. Just as he was about to open it, he was grabbed by his wrist. Although Xie Yunzhao's voice was weak, But he didn't rush, "I'm not dead yet, what are you worried about?"

He sneered and joked: "Xiao Linchu, right? You just said 'it doesn't matter if you die', now I You're panicking before you die, and sure enough..."

Lin Chu shoved the storage bag into his mouth and stopped his words.

The man is still as unremarkable as ever.

Lin Chu was annoyed, threw him there, and walked into the Jinyu City alone.

Xie Yunzhao stood there and looked at her back, unable to distinguish his emotions.

Jinyu City is the largest artifact repairing city in the Three Realms. There are countless excellent artifact refiners living in the city. There are many shops, finished instruments, and refining materials. It doesn't matter if you are not satisfied with the finished instruments. The refiner of yours, please customize it as needed, and you will definitely be satisfied.

As soon as Lin Chu walked into the city, he attracted countless attention. He was stopped by no less than ten qixiu, and he talked to her about the magic tools in his shop. She finally got rid of these people and saw a group of people. The janitorial guards, who were resolute and resolute, came from the other side of the street in a majestic manner.

Crowds in the street moved away.

"It's the Chongting Armies! What happened?"

Chongting Armies?

Lin Chu frowned, the Chongting Jiajun was the staff of Chongting Hall. Although everything in Jinyu City was decided by the Jinyu City Lord, in fact, the world knew that the city owner was just a puppet, and it was the Chongting Temple that really held the power.

The Chongting Armies in the Chongting Hall can move freely in the Golden Jade City, and any utensils or foreign monks who do not abide by the rules of the Chongting Palace will be punished by the Chongting Armies.