❈.Part.13.

Bai Zhen Zhen's face was so ugly, but Chu Xuan didn't notice it at all.

After he finished speaking, he realized that Bai Zhenzhen had not said a word for a long time, he quickly cleared his throat to avoid embarrassment, and changed the subject: 

"Why did you come to participate in the entrance examination? Well, why, are you planning to betray your teacher's door, switch to Danfu Pavilion, and major in Pill Dao from now on?"

Bai Zhenzhen took a deep breath, no longer in the mood to deal with him, and directly ignored him and stepped into the field of assessment.

Because she was holding the purple jade plaque of the inner sect elder in her hand, the outer sect elder who presided over the assessment did not stop her and let her enter easily.

Bai Zhenzhen put away the purple jade tablet proudly. 

She had seen the plot before she read the book, and she remembered the details in the book very well. 

Yun Zhen should have obtained this purple jade tablet, but she relied on this one. The purple jade card has many benefits. She couldn't let Yun Zhen take advantage of this, so she went to get it back not long ago.

Sure enough, this jade card is particularly useful in the Danfu Pavilion.

Bai Zhenzhen came to Danfu Pavilion today and said that she wanted to participate in the introductory assessment. In fact, her real purpose was not that. 

Yunqi Jianzun had a handsome appearance, a high level of cultivation, and his strength was already one of the best in the Three Realms, and he loved himself so much, she How could it be possible to defect from his sect and switch to the Dan Xiu sect?

She is favored by her master, and she is escorted by those three powerful and distinguished men. In the future, even if she is lying flat, she can live better than anyone else. It is really unnecessary. 

The entrance examination of the Pill Floating Pavilion is a major event that many monks in the Three Realms are paying attention to. 

Those who can rank in the forefront of this assessment and are successfully admitted to the Pill Floating Pavilion will surely achieve extraordinary achievements in the future. 

The premise is that you must rank in the forefront and show talent that is different from ordinary people. And she knew of many medicinal pills and medicinal formulas that had not yet been born during this period, one of which she already knew how to make. 

She believes that today's own, certain ability to overwhelm many opponents, become the most valued genius Dan Xiu in Danfu Pavilion this year!

Bai Zhenzhen glanced at a certain attic hidden in the mountains. 

In the book, Yun Zhen gave a self-created pill to a friend of hers before the entrance examination of the Danfu Pavilion, which led to that A famous friend took the limelight in the assessment, alarmed the pavilion master of Danfu Pavilion, and appeared on the spot during the entry assessment, wanting to accept her as a disciple.

The other party honestly told the pavilion owner that Dan Fang was created by Yun Zhen, but the pavilion owner still wanted to accept her as a disciple even though he knew that Yun Zhen was a direct disciple of Jianzun Yunqi, and even let go of his past grievances and repaired his relationship with Jianzun Yunqi. .

When this matter came out, the three worlds knew the name of Yun Zhen, and everyone expected that this talented girl would become a more powerful alchemist than the master of Danfu Pavilion in the future, benefiting the three worlds.

Now, Yun Zhen is dead, and her friend has not come to participate in the entrance examination of Danfu Pavilion. Today's limelight, she is determined. She is also the master of Danfu Pavilion, the master of Dan Xiu.

Thinking that she will have two masters in the future, Bai Zhen Zhen couldn't help but be excited and full of expectations.

In addition, she would take the opportunity of today to see the Emperor, she knew that the Emperor would appear in the Danfu Pavilion today.

In the past three months, Bai Zhen Zhen has been in contact with two other men, as described in the book, they are both powerful and charming, and they dote on her very much, she is very satisfied with this.

There is only one, the emperor, he doesn't know what he is busy with, and has not shown up.