❈.Part.11.

Yun Zhen recalled what Elder Ju Congxue had just told her, and made a decision in her heart.

But she just woke up and needs to rest for three more days before she can carry out her plan. Otherwise, Elder Ju Congxue and Senior Sister Ju Xiyao will never allow her to go out.

The open space behind Biyou Pavilion was surrounded by a yard at some point, and several exquisite and antique bamboo houses were built.

When Yun Zhen saw it, she immediately remembered what she had agreed with Senior Sister Ju Xiyao, and her eyes lit up.

She hurriedly ran to the back, and as soon as she entered the courtyard, she was almost thrown backwards by various spiritual pets, but fortunately, Ju Xiyao, who followed, was quick-witted and stabilized her.

"I knew that when you woke up, you would look for your spiritual pet everywhere." Ju Xiyao said, "Just stay calm and take care of yourself first."

Yun Zhen just pretended not to hear, her eyes were bright, Touching this and hugging that, it took a while to leave at the urging of Ju Xiyao.

She said gratefully, "Thank you, Senior Sister, for helping me bring them back and raising them so well."

If they are allowed to stay in Kunyu Peak, it is estimated that they will repeat the mistakes of Qinghe and be treated as spirits by Senior Sister Bai Zhenzhen. Eat into the belly.

Thinking of this, Yun Zhen's eyes turned slightly red.

Ju Xiyao was surprised: "Didn't you bring them back yourself?"

Yun Zhen: ?

She had just received a soul-devouring whip, and she had already passed out from the pain, and there was no time left to go to Kunyu Peak to bring them back.

Ju Xiyao said: "The other day I heard from the boy that you were punished with the Soul Eater Whip at the Discipline Hall. My mother took me on the spot and rushed to save you, but before I could go out, I saw you lying on the ground. On the ground, guarding these little guys."

She scratched her head: "I thought it was you who insisted on taking them back to Kunji Peak before fainting."

Yun Zhen wondered, it wasn't Senior Sister, who could it be?

Since Senior Sister Bai Zhenzhen came back, those senior brothers and sisters who were kind to her in the past have ignored her, it is already very good not to fall into the trap at this time, it is absolutely impossible for them to pull her in private.

After this encounter, she has seen through many things.

Yun Zhen thought about it for a while, and then stopped worrying about this matter, and planned to check it later. Anyway, this person brought her and the spiritual pet back to Kunji Peak, which is really a big favor. repay.

She turned to another question.

"Senior sister, did you see a mixed-haired fox then?"

Ju Xiyao shook his head: "No."

Yun Zhen couldn't ask anything from Ju Xiyao, and was stared at and prevented from going out, so she could only ask Bi Xiyao to go out. The boy who was served by Youge went to the Discipline Hall and asked him to inquire about the whereabouts of the fox who saved her that day, but the boy finally returned without success.

Yun Zhen was a little disappointed, I don't know how the little fox is now, I hope it can live well.

...

two weeks ago.

In the Demon Realm, in the Fox King Palace, the most remote place from the Demon Emperor Palace.

A crescent moon hung in the air, the moonlight sprinkled down like water, and the surroundings were quiet. The nine-tailed white fox, whose coat was translucent and snow-white by the moonlight, stumbled over the wall and fell to the ground. the demon waiter.

The demon warrior generals came aggressively, but when they saw the young man lying on the ground, they all shouted.

"Stop, it's Your Highness! Don't hurt Your Highness!"

"Your Highness is back!" The

demons swarmed the demon attendants excitedly, but after seeing the blood dripping on Xie Yunzhao's body, they turned pale with shock.

"Little Highness, how could you be injured so badly!"

"Who dared to hurt Little Highness? If I let me know, I must kill him!"

Xie Yunzhao's body and soul were in unbearable pain. These guys didn't wink. No one came to help him when he fell to the ground. He only knew that he was yelling there, which made his head hurt even more.

He couldn't help but scolded inwardly, and said with pain and anger, "Quie... shudder."

Because of the serious injury, no matter how angry he was in his heart, the sound he made was weak and weak, without any deterrent effect, which was really detrimental to his daily life. majesty.

Xie Yunzhao was even more unhappy in his heart.

Fortunately, a demon servant finally reacted and ran over to help him up carefully.

Xie Yunzhao was supported by the demon attendant into the bedroom, the demon generals looked at him worriedly, and the demon attendant proposed to find a doctor to treat his injuries.

Xie Yunzhao waved his hand to let them retreat.

"My Highness is going to retreat to recuperate. From now on, no one is allowed to enter my bedroom at will."

He coldly glanced at Xuanji, the demon servant who had been reluctant to go out. He is both his personal demon attendant and his playmate, and his sentiments are different from other demon attendants, so only Xuan Ji dared to disobey his orders at this time and was reluctant to leave.

"Little Highness..." Xuan Ji looked at him worriedly, hesitating to say anything.

"Retreat." Xie Yunzhao said lightly, "Also, if my mother finds out about this, I will ask you."

Xuanji's expression became more and more worried, "However, Madam has to meet with Xiao every ten days. His Highness will call once, and there will be another call in five days. If you haven't left the customs by then..."

Since the death of the old demon king, His Highness Du Miao Miao has become Madam's darling, even though Madam is still recuperating in seclusion, but never forgot to contact His Highness every ten days, and even ask himself from time to time to find out about His Highness.