❈.Part.19.

As early as the Danfu Pavilion's pavilion left the Danfu Pavilion, Yunqi Jianzun had already sensed the movement, not to mention, so many flying cloud boats were heading for the Linchuan Jianzong direction, such a terrifying appeal, Only the master of Danfu Pavilion can do it.

The Linchuan Sword Sect was facing a formidable enemy, and the elders of each peak came to Wu Jianfeng one after another to discuss countermeasures with Yunqi Jianzun.

"Jianzun, you..." 

An elder looked at Jianzun Yunqi at a loss for words, but he held back what he wanted to say, and finally could only sigh, 

"I know that you had some festivals with him when you were young, but that's all in the past, for the past few hundred years, everything has been peaceful, how did you break through the tribulation period, and you did such a big thing."

"Yes, it's not good for you to move someone, you have to rob his apprentice, No one in the Three Realms knows that the Danfu Pavilion is the most protective of calves." 

The implication: We all know that you have just broken through the Tribulation Transcendence Period, and you are very happy, but you can't be too frivolous, we still can't offend some major forces.

Especially Dan Xiu, the status of Dan Xiu is detached. If we cultivators encounter any pain, we will inevitably ask them. If we offend them severely, the trouble will be big.

Jianzun Yunqi was a little irritable: "Elder Lin, I haven't been out for three months, you know."

Jianzun Yunqi was still wondering, when did he rob the old thing's apprentice? He doesn't even know who the other's apprentice is! This is simply a pot falling from the sky, inexplicable!

He suspected that the old guy was deliberately making an excuse to trouble him.

He is now a great master in the transcendence period, one of the best in the Three Realms, but he is not afraid of the old guy, but the other party is mobilizing the crowd, and obviously he does not intend to fight him alone.

Yunqi Jianzun was too lazy to go out to see the pavilion master of Danfu Pavilion, so he sent a gentle elder out, "First ask to understand what happened to his apprentice."

"Yes, Jianzun, please rest assured.

" After a long time, he came back with a complicated look.

"how?"

"Jianzun," the elder didn't know how to say this, his tone was a bit indescribable, "The pavilion master of Danfu said that his apprentice is indeed in our sect, but the apprentice he said is clear and distinct..."

"If you have something to say, don't hesitate."

"The person he was talking about was Yun Zhen. Yun Zhen is clearly a direct disciple of Jian Zun, whom you have taught for ten years. When did you become his disciple?" 

He told Jianzun Yunqi all the information he had inquired. At the end, he couldn't hide his anger and said, "He has taken a fancy to Yun Zhen's talent. He wants to steal people from our Linchuan Jianzong. It's really shameless!" 

Jianzun Yunqi When he heard that it was Yun Zhen, his eyes were slightly surprised, but soon his expression turned cold.

He said lightly: "This matter is not necessarily the old guy's wishful thinking. Perhaps, Yun Zhen betrayed the teacher's door and transferred to the Danfu Pavilion without the knowledge of the deity?"

The elders were shocked, "Jianzun, this What do you mean?"

"Bang!" 

Elder Ju Congxue slapped the table angrily and glared at Jianzun Yunqi, "Senior Brother Yunqi, be careful! Zhen'er has been in school for ten years, what kind of character she is, both you and I are watching. She would never do such a thing!"

Ju Congxue looked at Jianzun Yunqi with anger and disappointment, "You are partial to Bai Zhenzhen, but you can't slander Zhen'er casually. She respects her the most. The person she admire is you, even if you know that you have only regarded her as Bai Zhenzhen's stand-in for the past ten years,