✸Part.30.

"Sorry, little highness, this trip to Jinyu City, not only did I fail to buy a magic weapon, but instead made you a bounty offender in the Chongting Palace."

Lin Chu drove the lion demon pet away from the Xingyue Sect, Xie Yun Zhao just drove over with another monster pet.

Hearing Lin Chu's insincere apology, Xie Yunzhao said, "It's good if you know."

Lin Chu: ?

Xie Yunzhao looked at her sideways, and said slowly: "It is because of you that I can no longer go to Jinyu City to buy magic weapons, let alone hire high-level weapon repairers to make magic weapons for me. Should you give Some compensation for me?"

Lin Chu was expressionless: "What compensation do you want?"

Xie Yunzhao casually hooked her finger at her and motioned her to go over, "You are so far away, how can I be so embarrassed to say it?"

Lin Chu: "..."

Xie Yunzhao explained: "You are my good niece now, although not a relative, but I am also your elder, the elder asks the younger for compensation, and others will laugh at me if you say it. So, my Highness wants to whisper to you."

Lin Chu looked at the smile on his face, took a deep breath, and said, "Since you feel embarrassed, then forget it. As a junior, I can't let it go. You lose face in front of outsiders."

She patted the big head of the lion demon pet, "Return to the demon world." 

The lion demon pet rubbed her palm, and got up and set off obediently.

Xie Yunzhao was once again pissed off by this stupid thing ignoring his master. He didn't care about this guy who was eating inside and outside, he jumped directly  to Lin Chu's side and stood side by side with her.

She didn't want to come over, so he went over by himself.

He approached Lin Chu and said, "This fairy, my Highness remembers that you are quite accomplished in the field of utensil repair. Why don't you leave it to you? You can speak to me if you need any materials."

Lin Chu Raising eyebrows: "Any material is fine?"

"Well, anything is fine." 

Xie Yunzhao looked at the red mole under her eyes for a moment, and calmly looked away.

Lin Chu didn't notice the change in his expression. She thought of the rare treasures in Xie Yunzhao's treasury and was very moved, so she agreed.

"Okay, leave the matter of the magic weapon to me." 

The two of them drove the demon pet back to the demon world in a high-profile way. On the way, they encountered several ambush hunters sent by the Zhongting Hall, all of which were solved by them - exactly Said that it was all solved by Lin Chu, and Xie Yunzhao was only responsible for laying on the gauze curtain and applauding.

"Okay, this sword stabs beautifully!"

"Lin Chu, your movement is much better now than before. When did you learn it secretly, it looks a bit like your third aunt's fox shadow step!"

Lin Chu resolved the enemy, while listening to this guy chatting nonsense in the back, didn't bother to pay attention to him, she pierced the throat of the last enemy with a sword, and put the sword into the sheath, her face expressionless.

Seeing that she didn't talk to Xie Yunzhao, he quickly felt bored and kept his mouth shut.

Xuanji looked at his little highness for a while, and then at Lin Chu, who was sitting alone on the big head of the lion demon pet, and finally sighed secretly, bowing his head, wondering what he was thinking.

The lion demon pet stepped on the corpse of the eagle claw in the Zhongting Hall all the way, and was about to reach the boundary between the demon world and the self-cultivation world, and saw a bright yellow dragon chariot riding a dragon and a phoenix descending from the sky and stopped in front of him.

"Fairy Lin Chu, please stay, I have something to ask for your help."

Ming Du Shen Shi Shiran got off the dragon chariot, first glanced at Xie Yunzhao's figure behind the gauze tent, and then looked at Lin Chu.

Rao was used to seeing beauty, and when he saw Lin Chu, he couldn't avoid being amazed by her appearance. However, he did not lose his mind because of this, but stated his purpose straight to the point.

"I heard that Your Excellency is the only person who can get in touch with Master Chu Lin. I want to see Master Chu Lin, but I have been unable to do anything, so I have to come to disturb you. I hope you can help me connect with Master Chu Lin. See you last time."