Part 59

The moment the new king ascends the throne and sits on the throne, he will have to endure the thunder tribulation of the heavens.

If not, it means that he is not recognized by Heaven and is not worthy to sit on the throne.

This is a tradition inherited from the Shanhai Continent for tens of thousands of years.

At the moment when the thunder was struck, Lin Chu, while bearing the blow of the thunder, transmitted a voice to the crowd below: " flat."

It was also at this time that the crowd stood up one after another and looked up at the new king on the throne.

In the thunderstorm, Xinjun was dressed in a purple dragon robe, his face was peerless, and his composure was extraordinary.

The Heavenly Dao Emperor Armor formed of purple qi appeared around her, which offset some of the attack damage of Tianlei.

Under such circumstances, Lin Chu didn't even mess up his hair.

The crowd was both shocked and delighted.

"The new monarch has already possessed the Heavenly Dao Emperor Armor even before he has received Tianlei!"

"It seems that there will be no accidents in today's new monarch's ascension ceremony!"

...

Mortal Realm, Royal Realm Dynasty.

Ming Dushen looked at the picture displayed in the Shuiqing Jade Mirror, his face gloomy.

In the past, when a new ruler ascended the throne, he was seriously injured when he was subjected to thunderstorms. This time was a good opportunity for competitors to raid.

Ming Dushen originally planned to take action at this time, pulling Lin Chu down from the throne and replacing him.

In the end, she never expected that she had already obtained the Heavenly Dao Emperor Armor before sitting on the throne.

Before the robbery, she was so popular!

He thought that he had overestimated Lin Chu enough, but he didn't expect to underestimate her in the end.

Yu Zhen and several of his subordinates couldn't hold back for a long time, and they became even more anxious when they saw this situation.

"Your Majesty, what are you still hesitating about? If you don't do it again, when the thunder is over, she will be the co-owner of the three worlds. At that time, with the blessing of heaven, if you and I make another move, it will be at least ten times more difficult than now..."

Ming Dushen raised his hand to interrupt him, "Send troops immediately and act according to the plan."

Yu Zhen turned his worries into joy: "Yes!"

After a quarter of an hour, the Emperor led an army to surround the Palace of the Three Realms Kings.

Before Lin Chu's succession as the new king, the Heavenly Dao Thunder Tribulation had not ended, and there was turmoil in front of the Three Realms King's Palace.

The people under Chang Su mixed in with spies, colluded with the Yujing Dynasty, and let Ming Dushen and Yu Zhen people in.

Some of these people dealt with Changsu and his subordinates, and the other dealt with the monks from all walks of life who supported Lin Chu.

On the other hand, the emperor Ming Dushen walked towards Lin Chu alone.

Lin Chu sat high on the throne and looked at the turmoil below.

She calmly watched Ming Dushen come up step by step, a bright yellow robe of the emperor made his handsome face extremely majestic, and he looked at Lin Chu with deep eyes.

"Zhen'er." 

Ming Dushen looked at her and said solemnly, "You come down now. After I successfully ascend the throne, I can allow you to take the seat."

Lin Chu couldn't help laughing.

"The same thing, Jianzun Yunqi once told me." Lin Chu said, "Guess what happened to him now?"

Ming Dushen naturally knew what happened to Jianzun Yunqi now, and he disdainfully said: "He is a waste, He deserved it to end up like that. I never put him in my eyes."

Ming Dushen was very careful, and for the throne of the Three Realms King, he had been planning for many years. He was coaxing Bai Zhen Zhen, holding her in the palm of his hand and petting her.

At that time, Ming Dushen had already placed spies inside the major forces, and he knew exactly what was happening within the Linchuan Sword Sect, and he couldn't hide it from him at all.

Yunqi Jianzun has empty ambitions, but he only knows how to improve his own strength and reputation, and he does not manage forces. Unlike him, he not only improves his strength, but also attracts various forces. There are many sects who follow him to seize the throne today.

On the bright side, in order not to arouse the suspicion and jealousy of various forces, he pretended to have a deep-rooted love for Bai Zhenzhen and obeyed him. In fact, Bai Zhenzhen is also a piece of his chess piece. Part of it was obtained from Bai Zhen Zhen.

Ming Dushen smiled and said, "Zhen'er, who do you think revealed Yun Qi's crimes?"

Lin Chu raised his eyebrows, her information was obtained from Elder Ju Congxue. Could it be that there is still Ming Dushen's handwriting here?

Ming Dushen: "Ju Congxue has long been separated from the Linchuan Sword Sect for many years, and the Xingyue Sect she founded has been destroyed. How can you still find out Yun Qi's guilt? Those are all news that I intend to release. "

Lin Chu has long known that Ming Dushen's palace is very deep, and if there is his handwriting in it, it makes sense.

She smiled lightly: "So what?"

Ming Dushen looked at the real dragon throne below her, his eyes showing greed and desire, "I have been planning for this throne for several years. Zhen'er, if you knew about this No matter how hard you work, you will understand that today, you will never win against me."

"Oh? Really?" Lin Chu disagreed, "I can remind you now that your actions today were already in my expectations. Inside, if you grab it now, you might still be able to save a life, otherwise, don't blame me for being ruthless."