Part 37

"However, how could she have a formula for Jingwu Pill?" Chu Xuan wondered, "I'm quite sure that none of Master Chu Lin's Jingwu Pill has ever been traded."

Lin Chu also felt strange.

Jingwu Pill is a pill formula she has been thinking about in her spare time. After refining it, only Danfu Pavilion has handled this batch of pills, and no one else knows about it.

What's even more interesting is that Bai Zhenzhen is a half-baked pill cultivator, not only does she know the details of this pill recipe, but she even dares to claim that this pill was created by her.

This is interesting.

What's even more interesting is that in the next Dan Dao competition, Bai Zhen Zhen came to the stage several times, and the pill recipes that came out were all created by Lin Chu, and there were a few that she hadn't even disclosed to the public. Xuan does not know.

Bai Zhenzhen seems to be very sure that these medicinal herbs will appear in the cauldron of heaven. Every time she takes the stage, she is full of confidence and full of arrogance. The cauldron of heaven did not appear.

Bai Zhen Zhen once again fell into the hands of the Dan cultivator disciples in the Danfu Pavilion and lost her last chance to challenge.

She angrily said to the referee, "These medicinal pills of mine are all self-created and made for the first time, but the cauldron of heaven did not appear. There must be something wrong! You can't judge him to win!" 

The referee: "..."

Dan The pavilion master of the floating pavilion glanced at Jianzun Yunqi with a smile, and said, "I really don't know when the Linchuan Jianzong changed from the Jianxiu sect to the Danxiu sect, disrespectful and disrespectful!"

Yunqi Jianzun: "..."

He ignored the pavilion master of Danfu Pavilion and looked indifferently at Bai Zhenzhen who was still "arguing" with the referee and opponent on stage, a feeling of irritability arose in his heart, he raised his hand.

"Take her down, don't let her make trouble again, and affect the follow-up competition."

The elders of the Linchuan Sword Sect shook their heads secretly, feeling disappointed and ashamed. Facing the surprised or contemptuous gazes of the various sects, they were a little uneasy. Get up.

Bai Zhenzhen pushed away the outer disciple who had pulled her down, threw herself into Jianzun Yunqi's arms, and cried, "Master, they bully people!"

"It's clear that my medicine pill is better, why should they let Danfu Pavilion

This is the third time that Bai Zhen Zhen threw herself into Jianzun Yunqi's arms and cried in front of the cultivators of various sects .

The first time was when she came back from the secret realm of Langqing, the second time was the first day of the kendo competition, and the third time was now.

 Jianzun Yunqi had been patiently coaxing her before, but now she is a little irritable. Can she really not see what the occasion is here?

"Zhen Zhen." Jianzun Yunqi pulled her up and said patiently, "Danfu Pavilion is after all a great sect of alchemy that has been passed down for tens of thousands of years, and the genius of alchemy is like clouds, you are only a second-rank alchemist, you can't compare to them. It's also normal."

Bai Zhenzhen's trouble again, without the support of Jianzun Yunqi, she wouldn't be able to continue, so she could only reluctantly give up.

Without Bai Zhenzhen's participation, the entire Dan Dao Grand Competition has almost become the Danfu Pavilion's own dazzling field.

The list of the top ten was quickly decided, and without exception, they were all disciples of the Danfu Pavilion.

Obviously, the duration of the Dan Dao Grand Competition was ten days, but it was only the first day, so there was no suspense.

After the top ten came out, few people took the stage to challenge. Occasionally, one or two scattered alchemists or disciples of the small sect of alchemy came to power, also to exchange skills with other alchemists and improve their own alchemy realm.

Compared with the previous kendo competition, there is a lot less tension, and the whole process is harmonious and harmonious.

Bai Zhenzhen looked at the pictures of Dan cultivators from various sects respectfully asking the disciples of Dan Floating Pavilion for advice, thinking that when she went to Dan Floating Pavilion to participate in the assessment, not only was she not accepted as a disciple by the master of Dan Floating Pavilion, but her true identity was also known. If it wasn't for the Emperor Ming to protect her alone, she would have been kicked out of the Danfu Pavilion unceremoniously on the spot.

The more she thought about it, the more she felt that the pavilion master of Danfu Pavilion had no vision and was extremely unwilling.

She stood beside Yunqi Jianzun and whispered: "Master, Danfu Pavilion has monopolized the resources of Danxiu all the year round, squeezed so that ordinary Danxiu has no living space, why do they still respect Danfu Pavilion so respectfully?"

As soon as Yunqi Jianzun heard this, he knew it was going to be bad.

Although Bai Zhen Zhen's voice was small, how could the heads of the various sects present not be able to hear it.

The pavilion master of Danfu Pavilion glanced at Bai Zhenzhen indifferently, he held his own identity and was too lazy to care about this junior, but what she did really insulted the identity of Danxiu, not to mention, it also involved some relations with Danfu Pavilion and Chu Regarding the matter of Master Lin's reputation, he had to teach her a lesson so that she would not have any fear.

The pavilion master of Danfu Pavilion nodded slightly towards Chu Xuan, who was exchanging his experience with other Danxiu disciples below.