Part 38

What did Elder Hu do in those days?

He knew that Yun Zhen had not betrayed the sect, and knew that Bai Zhenzhen had teamed up with outsiders to murder Yun Zhen, but he still helped Zhou and handed her over to Bai Zhenzhen and Yun Qi, and watched her cut to the sword bone and soaked in blood...

The elder of the Precept Church, who is known as a selfless man to the outside world, is not selfless at all in what he does.

Lin Chu sneered, but there was no warmth in his eyes.

Facing Lin Chu's questioning, Elder Hu's expression changed slightly, but he quickly calmed down again.

He said solemnly: "I don't know why Fairy Lin Chu is so interested in Yun Zhen's affairs, but I can tell you with a clear conscience that in the past, I didn't show any favoritism and every decision I made was worthy of anyone, including Yun Zhen."

Seeing the sarcasm on Lin Chu's face, he didn't care, and said in a low voice, "If Yun Zhen had not committed the crime of betrayal, with her talent, she would have already become a master of Nascent Soul, such a genius, and How could the head be willing to dispose of her so easily? Since Fairy Lin Chu knows that this year's kendo competition has nothing to do with my Linchuan Sword Sect, she should understand what a heavy loss it brought us by disposing of Yun Zhen."

He sighed, seems to be very sad: "This old man is forced to."

"Oh!"

He could say such a brazen words!

If Lin Chu didn't know the truth of the year, I'm afraid he would have been confused by just a few words.

Lin Chu couldn't bear the anger in his heart any longer, and the sword intent rose from his fingertips.

Before Elder Hu realized what had happened, he flew out backwards.

The invisible sword intent instantly surrounded him, and everyone rushed out in shock, and saw that he had turned into a bloody man and fell to the ground, covered with terrifying sword marks all over his body, shocking.

All this happened so quickly that the disciples of the Linchuan Sword Sect were still dumbfounded.

Xie Mingyu did not expect that Lin Chu would be so angry because of a few ordinary words and he would kill Elder Hu.

What he didn't even expect was that Lin Chu's cultivation was so high. Didn't it mean that Lin Song's precious daughter was squeamish and lazy and never cultivated seriously? Moreover, what surprised him was that she majored in kendo, and seeing that this sword was so elusive and solitary that it had reached the realm of transformation, I am afraid that even Yunqi Jianzun was not as good as him.

Even the Master Talisman, who had been cold-faced, gave Lin Chu a surprised look.

Everyone's shocked gazes focused on Lin Chu, but Lin Chu was very calm, she retracted her fingertips, picked up the spirit tea on the table, took a slow sip, and said, "Maybe the weather is too hot and the fire is dry, and there is no such thing as a moment. Control it, I hurt Elder Hu by mistake, I'm really sorry."

She said that it was because of the hot weather that she moved her hands!

Elder Hu was lying on the ground with serious injuries, and when he heard this understatement, he almost vomited blood with anger, rolled his eyes on the spot, and passed out.

"Elder Hu! Elder Hu!"

Several disciples finally came to their senses and hurried over to check Elder Hu's injury.

Perhaps the sword intent that Lin Chu had just burst out was so powerful that it alarmed people, or maybe some disciples responded quickly and reported the matter here. Came over in a hurry.

Jianzun Yunqi's gaze only swept across Lin Chu's face, and finally fell on Xie Mingyu, who asked in a cold voice, "I don't know where our sect's hospitality is not good enough, which makes the demon emperor dissatisfied, and he was injured in less than half an hour. My sect elder?"

"Jianzun Yunqi is joking, this emperor still wants to ask your sect, what is your dissatisfaction with me, to send such a thing that is not on the table to receive this emperor, could it be that this emperor's dignified master of the demon world is not worthy of you, Jianzun Yunqi Would you like to receive it in person?"

Xie Mingyu was obsessed with Bai Zhenzhen in the early years, but Bai Zhenzhen was the lover of Yunqi Jianzun, and he was strictly controlled, forbidding Bai Zhenzhen to communicate with Xie Mingyu many times, the relationship between the two was not too bad. But it's impossible to say how good it is.

At this time, Lin Chu hurt someone, and Jianzun Yunqi came to ask the teacher to ask her guilt. Xie Mingyu naturally wouldn't push her out. The two looked at each other. , the momentum is instantly drawn with swords, and there is a tendency to fight if there is a disagreement.

They are all powerful and powerful among the Three Realms, and they can hurt people if they release their aura, and the people around them are too scared to approach and retreat.

After a while, the two started fighting.

And Lin Chu, who really hurt people and caused this catastrophe, didn't have the slightest panic on his face, and was sitting in the seat before, drinking a cup of spiritual tea as calmly as ever.

Master Talisman glanced at her, she noticed the sight, raised her eyes and smiled at him, raised her hand, and handed the spirit tea in his direction, "Linchuan Jianzong has no good people, but their spirit tea is not good. It's all pretty good, do you want to have a cup too, Master Fu?"

Master Fu frowned, and before answering, she had already said to the disciple of Linchuan Sword Sect who was standing dumbfounded not far away: "What are you doing stunned? , make tea for Master Talisman."

"Oh, oh, okay, distinguished guests, please wait a moment."