❈.Part.17.

"The day you got the Soul Eater Whip, I saw her slipping out of the sect to mess around, her face was rosy and lively, where does a person who is seriously injured should look like?"

Yun Zhen's eyes widened in shock, and subconsciously Retorted: "Impossible, I watched her fall down with my own eyes. Master spent a lot of elixir to save her, and he said..."

"It's impossible, he lied to you!"

Ju Xiyao interrupted Yun Zhen loudly, looking at her with sympathy and pity.

"Junior Sister Yun, don't trust people so easily. Even Jianzun Yunqi, he is human and has selfishness. He loves Bai Zhenzhen so much, how could he be willing to expose her tricks and make her lose face in front of others? Naturally, it is to protect her, Cooperate with her to deceive you."

Seeing that Yun Zhen still didn't believe it, she continued: "My mother said that Jianzun Yun Qi gave Bai Zhen Zhen a very powerful defensive weapon, even the strongest attack of the power in the fusion stage. It can't hurt her, let alone you are in the golden stage. Don't you think it's too exaggerated for her to be seriously injured just by your sword intent?"

Yun Zhen really felt that something was not right at the time, and even At one point, she wondered if she lost control because she was too uncomfortable, but she still knew what kind of person she was.

It's just that she is more reluctant to doubt her master than to doubt herself.

She lowered her eyes, her lips moved slightly, and her voice was weak: "Maybe she didn't bring it with her that day..."

"Junior Sister Yun, stop deceiving yourself." 

Ju Xiyao was almost mad at her and grabbed her. She shook her shoulders vigorously, trying to wake her up, "I know it's hard for you to accept it, but this is the truth. Since Bai Zhenzhen got that defensive magic weapon, she has been carrying it with her and never took it off again. If you don't believe me, ask My mother."

Ju Congxue sighed and nodded, "Indeed." She looked at Yun Zhen distressedly: "You must have seen that defensive magic weapon, but you didn't notice it before."

Something flashed in her mind for a moment, and she suddenly said, "Is that the bracelet?"

Ju Congxue nodded, looking at her with unbearable eyes.

Yun Zhen's face suddenly turned white, she murmured: "So it is."

Yun Zhen remembered the bracelet, it was not originally a bracelet, but a delicate and elegant hairpin.

That was when she and her senior brother Wen Qing went out to the sect to choose from thousands of choices last year in order to give a birthday gift to the master, and spent a lot of money to buy it after a lot of setbacks.

But after giving it to Master, I never saw him wear it once.

Later, when I saw this hairpin again, it had been transformed into a bracelet by Elder Xue by the master.

Elder Ju Congxue thought that this bracelet would be delivered to Yun Zhen in the end. At that time, it was made with great care, and he secretly asked Yun Zhen what kind of bracelet she liked, and made it as she liked.

And Master did hint that this bracelet would be given to her at her twentieth birthday banquet.

As a result, on the day of her twentieth birthday banquet, Bai Zhen Zhen came back.

Yun Zhen's twentieth birthday, did not receive the birthday gift from the master.

It turned out that the bracelet that was not given to him was finally given to Bai Zhen Zhen by him.

Yun Zhen suddenly remembered the cold look from Jianzun Yun Qi in the Donghe Hall that day.

Recalling that three months ago, Bai Zhen Zhen fell down in front of her, the master rushed over with a sullen face, his eyes were dark and his tone was cold.

"Zhen Zhen if there is something wrong with her, then you will bury with her!"

He forced her to kneel on Wujian Peak for a few hours, played a scene with Bai Zhenzhen, and scolded her severely in public.

"The word Zhen, which means lush vegetation or thorns, was named after you in the hope that you could get rid of the nightmares of the past, and no matter how humble and desperate the situation is, you can always rely on perseverance to live, just like a weed can take root no matter how difficult the environment is..."

"From today onwards, change your name back to your original name. You are so vicious and unworthy to use the word Zhen."

You have such a vicious heart, you don't deserve to use the word Zhen.

You are so cruel...

hearted...

This cold and stern rebuke echoed in Yun Zhen's ear like a magic sound.

Yun Zhen subconsciously touched her left shoulder, the whip mark there is still there and at this moment, she suddenly felt pain, which made her a little unbearable.

If she knew the truth at that time, she would not have accepted the whip willingly no matter what.