Part 7

Yun Zhen had a complicated expression and watched Elder Ju Congxue leave.

Ju Xiyao didn't think it was a big deal to watch the fun, and instigated: "Junior Sister Yun, look at how much my mother likes you, if you go to her door, she will treat you as her own daughter. You can do it and satisfy her. 

My wish, don't go to Wu Jianfeng to practice swordsmanship with Yunqi Jianzun anymore, let's go to my mother's door. At that time, I will give you the seat of Senior Sister, so that her old man doesn't have to stare at me all the time."

Yun Zhen shook her head , Elder Ju Congxue treats her very well, and she likes each other very much, but it is impossible for her to switch to Elder Ju Congxue. She could only disappoint Elder Ju Congxue.

Shizun has saved her life. Since she has joined Shizun's sect, she will be his apprentice for the rest of her life. Even if his old man no longer wants her, she will never switch to other people's sect and betray Shizun's sect. Behavior.

Ju Xiyao wanted to persuade again, but Yun Zhen changed the subject.

"Senior Sister Xi Yao, I see that there is an open space behind Biyou Pavilion. I can dig a pond, and then circle a yard next to it to house the little guys I picked up?"

Ju Xiyao was quickly turned away by her. Pay attention, "Don't worry, I don't know you yet. I have already considered this when I asked you to move here, so I chose Biyou Pavilion. If you say where the whole Kunji Peak is best for raising small animals, It must be here."

Yun Zhen didn't expect that she would have thought about it for herself long ago, and she was even more grateful for a while, "Thank you Senior Sister Xi Yao."

She thought, Senior Sister Bai Zhen Zhen showed her little regard for her bamboo house today. The dislike of the courtyard must be ordered to be demolished as soon as possible, and the little guys she raised in it must be moved here before the bamboo house is demolished.

It was getting late now, and Senior Sister Bai Zhenzhen didn't like her to take another step into Kunyu Peak, so she couldn't get past. I hope that Senior Sister Bai Zhenzhen will have someone pack up Kun Yufeng tomorrow morning, and send her things along with those little guys.

On the first night that Yun Zhen moved into Kunji Peak, she was not used to it, she closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

She also dreamed of the scene when her life was hanging by a thread and she was rescued by the master.

The sky was gloomy, thunder and lightning flashed, and the rumbling resounded through the heavens and the earth. The pouring rain poured down and fell on the ground of Sword Destruction Sect. The dark red blood on the ground was washed away by the rain for more than half a month. The father and daughter grinned, holding the blood-drinking sword and approaching her.

The body of the sword was dark red, flashing with a demonic and evil red glow, which became darker and redder under the scouring of the rain.

The tip of the sword touched the ground and slashed a straight line on the flat ground paved with bluestone, making a shrill sound.

Yun Zhen was wearing a ragged blood clothes, her whole body was cold and painful, she shrank in the corner of the wall, trembling like a chaff as she listened to the piercing sound of the sword's tip on the ground accompanied by the footsteps of the father and daughter slowly approaching.

Lightning struck, and the dazzling white light made the surroundings as bright as day.

Yun Zhen's face was so white that he couldn't see a trace of blood.

When the pair of dark red embroidered shoes stood in front of her, the tip of the sword had already touched Yun Zhen's Tianling cover, and was slowly stabbing inward, trying to drill a hole in her skull with the sword, and then stabbed straight down, a sword Dress her up in a string - just as the diabolical father and daughter did to the sword slaves with whom she lived in the dark room of the cave house where they lived.

Yun Zhen only felt that her Tianling cover was cold and painful, biting pain, she raised her head and struggled, crying desperately.

...

It was at the moment when she raised her head and cried in despair, another flash of lightning struck down, white light like a rainbow, Yun Zhen's eyes did not flicker, and she saw with her own eyes that the pair of father and daughter were turned into countless flying flies by the brilliant sword light. Only two skeletons were left kneeling in front of her.

She saw the sword-wielding gentleman striding forward with a cold face like an immortal, and hugged her carefully, his hands trembled slightly, as if he was holding some fragile treasure...