Part 45

Xie Yunzhao's eyes slowly fell on Lin Chu's face.

Lin Chu's heart tightened, and she said subconsciously, "I, I didn't mean it..."

"What is it?"

Xie Yunzhao was stunned when he heard the words, and then realized that he was lying on the ground and Lin Chu was in his arms. , She holds the divine artifact Yuan Tingdian in her right hand, and presses her left hand on his chest. They could smell each other's breath, and their faces were so close that he could clearly see the panic and shame flashing in her eyes.

Xie Yunzhao stared at Lin Chu's face for a long time before slowly turning his eyes to look elsewhere.

Because he was close, Lin Chu could see his Adam's apple sliding gently, his thin and pale lips pursed, and he casually called her name.

"Lin Chu."

His voice was a little hoarse, and he whispered her name at this moment, inexplicably showing a hint of bewitchment.

Lin Chu panicked for a moment for no apparent reason: "Huh?"

"You know the temper of Highness." The corners of Xie Yunzhao's mouth twitched quietly, and he said in a low voice, "I'm not the kind of man who refuses who come. But if you are the one who throws the hug, I can only..."

"You said I throw the hug?" 

The panic in Lin Chu's heart dissipated in an instant, replaced by anger and anger, she interrupted Xie Yun Zhao's words, "I'll give you my arms?"

She snorted.

Xie Yunzhao: "No, I... sigh!"

Lin Chu punched Xie Yunzhao on the chest hard, the pain made him pale, and he gasped.

She sneered and punched him a few more times. Seeing that he was speechless in pain, she got up from his arms, looked down at him condescendingly, and said in a low voice, "Little Highness, if you are free another day, I will find a way to study the medicinal pills that can cure the brain, and will make a few more for you."

"Lin Chu, listen to me, I..."

"You don't have to thank me, it should be. Who made me a dan xiu? Treat patients with more tolerance and consideration."

Lin Chu turned around with a cold face, Xie Yunzhao ignored the pain in his body and followed closely catch up.

Others in the hall also woke up at some point.

Several people in Zhongting Hall crowded around Commander Zhan, but Commander Zhan kept staring at Lin Chu. He didn't know when there was a black and dark red magic pattern on the center of his eyebrows, and the savageness in his eyes was amazing, and a thick black mist lingered around him.

Looking at his palm again, the Soul Disperser faintly exudes a strong blood energy and evil spirit.

Lin Chu stopped, raised his eyebrows and looked at Commander Zhan: "Cen Yao? You actually came."

After all, Cen Yao couldn't help and let his body descend here.

Lin Chu couldn't help laughing and said, "Are you here to die? You're so sincere this time, I can't pick out any faults." 

Shen Chen glanced at the Yuanting Hall, the divine weapon in Lin Chu's hands, before he set his eyes on her face and smiled instead: "You surprised me. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't believe it. Take the lead and take away the inheritance of Lord Posang ."

Lin Chu said seriously, "I took the inheritance based on my ability, how can I call it Duo? You people in the Chongting Hall are too rubbish, so you can't blame me."

Cen Yao looked at Lin Chu's face, when she was in Jinyu City, her shocking arrow was menacing, if he hadn't avoided it in time, it would have shot him in the heart. But even if it only hit him in the shoulder, it was a heavy blow to him.

To this day, the injury on the shoulder has not healed, and he has taken many elixir, but it is useless. Now every time I see her, the pain in the wound is even more painful.

Seeing each other again at this time, the memories of several confrontations between Commander Fen and Shen Zhan and her in Posang territory all poured into his mind, which made him understand Lin Chu better.

Her unfathomable talisman skills, cunning and scheming, and beautiful in appearance... Commander Zhan's heart is full of her, fresh and beautiful, unforgettable.

Commander Zhan unexpectedly fell in love with her during the confrontation again and again.

Cen Yao gritted his teeth fiercely. If Commander Zhan was not his avatar, he would be a part of himself, and it would be of great use in the future. He would have killed him long ago. Is there anything in this world that is more irritating than the fact that one's own body, one's own body, falls in love with the enemy?

"His Highness doesn't like the way he looks at you."

Xie Yunzhao walked over to Lin Chu and said quietly.

Lin Chu glanced at him, but did not speak, Xie Yunzhao said again: "Why don't I kill him?"

Lin Chu said blankly: "Your internal injuries are not completely healed, and there is a danger of being attacked at any time, or give it to me. Be honest."

Seeing the two chatting like no one else was around, Cen Yao's already gloomy face became even more ugly, he gave Xie Yunzhao a cold look, paused for a moment on his delicate pale face, and said with a sarcastic smile: "So you like such a weak little white face, with poor eyesight."

The smile on Xie Yunzhao's lips faded.

Cen Yao looked him up and down again, and said, "I can't tell, it's still a cripple, a nine-tailed white fox with eight tails... tsk!"

As soon as Cen Yao finished speaking, the divine weapon in Lin Chu's hand smashed.

"You can shut up if you don't know how to speak, who allowed your stinky mouth to scold him?"

"What do you think you are, how can he get your turn to comment?"

Not only did she smash the artifact, Lin Chu's sword also came out the sheath, the snow-white sword light illuminated the entire hall as bright as day, chasing after Cen Yao like a shadow, the elusive sword intent pressed Cen Yao back, rendering him unable to find a chance to make a move for a while. .

Xie Yunzhao watched Lin Chu angrily beat Cen Yao back step by step, in a state of embarrassment, his icy expression eased, but there was still no smile in his eyes.

...

"Boom!"