Part 53. The Price paid for her.

The two looked at each other for a moment and Lin Chu reacted first.

She stepped back and didn't look at Xie Yunzhao anymore, but changed the subject and asked him what he had experienced in the artifact Danfu before.

It stands to reason that the tenth floor of the Divine Artifact Pill Float is all about alchemy. He is not a pill cultivator, and it seems that it is not very useful to enter, but it is so, he actually stayed in it for so long, until he finished the tenth. layer, he followed.

Lin Chu was a little curious about what he was doing inside.

Mentioning this matter, Xie Yunzhao's eyes flickered, and he hesitated to change the subject, "Probably, it is similar to what you have experienced." 

As if afraid that Lin Chu would continue to ask questions, he got up and wanted to go out. quite a bit of the meaning of fleeing.

"You have a good rest, I won't disturb you."

Seeing this, Lin Chu was even more curious.

After recognizing the master of the divine artifact Danfu, Lin Chu had a faint bond with it, whether it was its characteristics or everything that happened inside it, as long as she wanted to know, as soon as she thought about it, she would immediately know.

She directly entered the divine artifact Danfu to check everything that happened after Xie Yunzhao entered.

As a result, I saw an unexpected picture of Lin Chu.

It turned out that the ten-level checkpoint space left by the broken Sangjun in the divine artifact Danfu is an opportunity for Dan cultivators to improve the realm of alchemy, but for non-dan cultivators, it is also an opportunity. Feidian cultivators who have entered the divine artifact Danfu can hone their spiritual will through various levels and make them stronger.

This kind of training usually involves experiencing various fantasy worlds.

The theme of the fantasy space on each floor is different, but no matter how it changes, there is no escape from the word "heart", which basically focuses on the person or thing that the passer-by cares about the most.

And all the pictures Lin Chu saw in the fantasy space that Xie Yunzhao experienced were all hers.

When she was still Yun Zhen, she had already forgotten the first meeting with him, but he remembered it so clearly. There are many, many things that she once ignored, and now they are presented in front of them one by one.

In this fantasy space, the pictures are half true and half false. As the owner of the divine artifact Danfu, Lin Chu can see at a glance which are real and which are fake.

When Lin Chu first watched it, it was a little funny. At first, she and Xie Yunzhao became inexplicable rivals. When they met, they either fought each other or fought each other. In the past, every time they saw him, they got angry. 

Unexpectedly, from Xie Yunzhao's point of view, the content displayed in these pictures is completely different from her mood at the time.

It seems that she used to be really slow, and she didn't see that someone was mean to her for so long. Instead, she took some of the other party's little tricks to attract her attention as he was deliberately provoking herself and angering herself.

"Crack!"

A whip sounded, and Lin Chu seemed to still feel the pain from his left shoulder and the tearing pain from the depths of his soul.

In the fantasy screen, Lin Chu was slapped by Elder Hu with the Soul Eater Whip. The moment the whip fell, a little fox with stray hair rushed in from outside and blocked in front of her.

After being drawn, it fell to the ground, dripping with blood.

The smile on Lin Chu's lips solidified, and his eyes gradually became complicated. It really was him.

The fantasy scene was still playing back and forth. Xie Yunzhao not only blocked it, but also sent her comatose back to the Kunji Peak Biyou Pavilion with injuries, until Ju Xiyao found her and watched Ju Xiyao  took her back to Biyou Pavilion to recuperate, and then left silently.

From here, all Lin Chu saw were memories of Xie Yunzhao's suffering.

Lin Chu never knew that Xie Yunzhao had done so much for her after her death.