Part 8

Yun Zhen's talent is really good. She was born with sword bones and has unforgettable memories. Jianzun Yunqi taught her the new sword move only once, and she remembered it immediately and danced it completely.

Even if he was not very skilled, Jianzun Yunqi couldn't find any faults.

Jianzun Yunqi looked at her figure who was practicing the sword seriously, a struggle flashed in his eyes.

Yun Zhen was his disciple with the highest comprehension, and even in the entire cultivation world, he was a rare genius. Such a good seedling, no matter who encounters it, will be ecstatic, wishing to teach her what she has learned all her life.

But his most beloved little apprentice, Zhen Zhen, came back, and Yun Zhen, as a stand-in, if he stayed in the sect and continued to practice swords with himself...

Zhen Zhen has always been squeamish, she will not be happy, she will definitely follow him when the time comes. Losing his temper.

But among his disciples, the only one who can carry forward what he has learned in his life is Yun Zhen. If he misses such a good seedling... Jianzun

Yunqi pinched his eyebrows and was in a dilemma.

After a long while, he sighed and put the matter aside for now.

Zhen Zhen is innocent and kind, while Yun Zhen is soft-tempered and never complains with others. If you let them get along for a few more days, they might become friends instead.

Yun Zhen didn't know Jianzun Yunqi's inner struggle, she danced the sword move a few times, and after getting the master's approval, she said goodbye to the master, daring not to disturb his old man, and went down the mountain alone.

The sect disciples who were secretly observing in the dark were all surprised when they saw that she had been allowed to go to Wujian Peak for so long, and smiled faintly.

Originally thought that after Junior Sister Bai Zhenzhen came back, Jianzun Yunqi would never tolerate her, and she would not be able to get Jianzun Yunqi to teach swordsmanship in person from now on. Unexpectedly, the result was beyond everyone's expectations.

Then they have been neglecting and ridiculing Yun Zhen in the past two days, didn't they offend people severely?

Yun Zhen was not expelled from the division, how many people were disappointed or regretted behind the scenes, Yun Zhen had no idea. She walked to the foot of Kunyu Peak, looked in the direction of the peak, and hesitated.

After hesitating for a moment, she remembered yesterday that Bai Zhenzhen didn't like her setting foot on Kunyu Peak, so she didn't go up in person.

She took out the communication jade slip and wanted to find someone to help her go up and take a look. It would be best if she could help bring the little guys down to her, but after thinking for a long time, she could not find a suitable candidate.

After Senior Sister Bai came back, Senior Brother Wenqing took the lead and turned her face. Except for Senior Sister Ju Xiyao, no one in the sect wanted to talk to her, and Senior Sister Ju Xiyao was probably still awake from her dream. Senior Sister Xi Yao has brought a lot of trouble, so she can't disturb her dreams at this time.

Yun Zhen frowned with worry.

At this moment, a gorgeous robe with crimson embroidered gold threads appeared in front of her eyes. With such a taste in dressing, Yun Zhen didn't have to look up to know who was coming.

She didn't even raise her eyes, she turned her head and left.

Xie Yunzhao followed calmly and walked in front of Yun Zhen in a few steps.

He turned to face Yun Zhen and walked backwards, as if he didn't know how unpopular he was with Yun Zhen, he spoke to her in a familiar tone as always.

"His Royal Highness just passed by in the air and saw the bamboo house on the Kunyu Peak being demolished. Those cats and dogs were driven to run around, making the noise even more lively than the market in the mortal world." 

He pinched yesterday The golden hairpin twirled between her fingers and said in a lazy tone, "What's the matter, Fairy Yun Zhen thinks her life is too peaceful and wants to open a shop in front of her cave to sell livestock?"

Yun Zhen stopped and stared at her. He asked him, "What did you say?"

It had only been a night, and the small bamboo house had been demolished. The little guys she raised were driven to run around, but no one told her? Didn't Senior Sister Bai say that when she packs up her things, she will send them to Kunji Peak together?

Yun Zhen's face was slightly cold, she turned around and flew up to Kunyu Peak with Yu Jian.

Since Senior Sister Bai didn't abide by the agreement, there was no need for him to take into account her so-called cleanliness.

Xie Yunzhao didn't lie to her, Yun Zhen reached the top of the peak and saw that the bamboo house had been demolished, leaving only an open space. Several servant disciples chased the civet cats, spirit birds, and cranes, but all of them were running around. If he didn't catch up, he was dragged full of bird droppings, his clothes were messy, and he was very embarrassed.

These servant disciples didn't notice Yun Zhen's arrival, they chased after these difficult little guys, cursing in their mouths.

"That spirit pet that was raised as a stand-in, why is everyone so abhorrent, shitting on people's heads, it's mad at me!

" When I catch you, I will pluck your hair first, then scald it with hot boiling water, cut your neck and cut your belly, clean it up, then smear it with seasonings, roast it with fire to make it fragrant, and send it to you. Go and enjoy it for Senior Sister Bai..." 

A sword light swept away, and the servant disciple who threatened to slaughter these spiritual pets and then roast them, was stabbed in the knee by the cold sword, and fell to the ground directly, holding the blood The bleeding knee screamed in pain.

Ahead, the crane, who was almost caught by him, felt that the danger seemed to be lifted, and gracefully stepped back a few steps, picked up a stone, and threw it at the knee wound of the servant disciple with great precision.

Before the servant disciple could react, he saw it stretched its neck and tapped the stone with its long mouth "Du Du", and immediately buried the stone in his wound.

The servant disciple let out a miserable howl of pain, and rushed forward with hatred, wanting to take revenge, but saw the damn crane flap its wings and flew away, the dust on the ground was deliberately raised by it, and it sprayed his mouth full of sand. .

The other servant disciples found her as early as Yun Zhen's shot, and Puntong knelt on the ground, crying and begging Yun Zhen to spare her life.

"Fairy Yun Zhen spare your life, we are just following orders!"

Yun Zhen's face was as cold as ice, her eyes didn't even fall on them, she just glanced at the spirit pets that were running everywhere, and called them back to her side.

The spirit pets rushed over excitedly and covered her body directly.

Yun Zhen hugged the civet cat, rubbed its fluffy head, and touched the other little guys, seeing that none of them were hurt, and their icy expression finally eased.

But soon, her face changed again.

There are only two cranes here, how about one more?

The missing one happened to be Qinghe, and it was only recently injured. It was probably because of this that he was caught. It's just that I don't know if these people hurt Qinghe.

Hope she arrives in time.

Yun Zhen turned to ask those servant disciples, but saw that they bowed their heads in fear, and did not dare to speak.

Yun Zhen frowned fiercely, the Bi Lingjian in her hand couldn't help but move, and was about to continue her questioning.

At this time, Bai Zhen Zhen came out of the cave with an ugly face.

"Yun Zhen, I said that you are not allowed to set foot here again, but you still dare to come, and you also hurt my servant disciple of Kun Yufeng, you are so courageous!"

Yun Zhen was worried about her Qinghe, and had no thoughts. 

Talking nonsense to Bai Zhenzhen, "Senior Sister Bai, I didn't intend to disturb you, but you don't seem to intend to send my spiritual pet to Kunji Peak. In desperation, you can only come up and go in person."

"I still have a spiritual pet that I haven't found yet. I wonder if Senior Sister Bai can tell it's whereabouts?"

When she said this, her tone was very cold and she looked in the direction of Bai Zhen Zhen's cave, but she couldn't get an answer. It means to break in.

Yun Zhen is not a soft dough to be kneaded by others. She gave in repeatedly before, but it was because of Bai Zhenzhen's relationship that she became what she is today, but she never thought that she was at fault in this matter, nor did she Feeling that you need to be wronged and sacrifice yourself in order to make up for someone.

If Bai Zhen Zhen dared to touch her spiritual pet, she would never give up.

"What kind of spiritual pet? Oh, you are talking about the crane." 

Bai Zhenzhen suddenly laughed, her voice was soft and her smile was sweet, but her words carried a malicious malice that Yun Zhen could not bear, " I have baked it and it tastes good."

She licked her lips as if she was thinking about something, then looked at the other two cranes beside Yun Zhen and asked, "Junior Sister Yun, you are really good at raising pets, and the remaining two are also given to you. How about me? I'll give it to the master to try it out, and I think the master will like it."

She said, regardless of whether Yun Zhen answered or not, she had already walked over to the two cranes on her own.

Yun Zhen was extremely angry, but she resisted the anger.

She clenched the sword in her hand and stared at Bai Zhenzhen: "Yesterday you clearly promised that you would have someone send them back to me well, and never touch my things..."

"Crane so well-bred , wouldn't it be a pity not to eat it?" Bai Zhenzhen said, "You also promised me not to go to Kunyu Peak, didn't you come? Just think we are even."

She had already killed a crane, but she didn't Satisfaction, but also to kill!

When Bai Zhenzhen's hand was about to touch the wings of the crane, Yun Zhen's sword intent flew towards her, trying to force her back.

Yun Zhen didn't intend to hurt her, she just hit a weak sword intent, and it was aimed at the position in front of her, so it wouldn't hurt her no matter what.

But she never expected that Bai Zhen Zhen not only did not dodge, but instead took an extra step forward to meet the sword light.