✸Part.32.

She locked herself in the fox cave and studied the talismans and magic formations for three days and three nights. When Lin Chu came out, she saw his father, mother and brother guarding in front of her fox cave.

Seeing that she finally came out, the expressions on the faces of the family of three became more and more resentful.

Not only them, but the relatives and elders who lived outside were all chanting her name.

Lin Chu couldn't help laughing: "I was wrong, I left my parents and brother in the cold, I apologize to you."

Dad looked at her face and sighed in distress : "I've lost weight." 

My mother was even more worried: " Look at your dark circles, mother doesn't stare at you, haven't you had a good rest for the past three days?"

My brother quickly put away his resentful expression, and said with high spirits: "Sister, Chong Ting Hall announced to the public that it has withdrawn its interest in you. You don't have to worry about being chased by those monks if you go to the cultivation world again." 

In the past life, she never enjoyed the care of her relatives, but in this life she met these loving family members, which Lin Chu cherished very much.

In the next few days, she was not busy with other things, and played with them for a few days. Lin Chu didn't leave the house until Xie Yunzhao sent someone over to invite her to the Demon King's Palace.

It was Xuan Ji who was sent to invite her and Lin Chu followed. Not long after she walked out of the house, she saw the clumsy lion demon pet lying in the woods, affixed with jade pieces, and don't have shark beads, which are more gorgeous and precious than the previous scale gauze tent, shining brilliantly in the sun.

The figure behind the heavy purple veil was looming, and when he saw her approaching, he stretched out his pale hand and pulled the veil away, revealing a half-sick and handsome face.

Just as he was about to speak, Lin Chu had already spoken out: "If your little highness has any orders, you can just call them directly, why should you come to find them in person?"

Xie Yunzhao covered his lips and coughed a few times before slowly Said: "It's about the Great Competition of the Three Realms. My Highness can't ignore it. I'm here to see how the magic weapon you promised before is made."

"If it's about the magic weapon, then you don't have to worry." 

Lin Chu threw a storage bag to Xuanji and asked him to show it to Xie Yunzhao, "I haven't been idle all these years, and I have built a lot of magic tools. pick out a batch at random and it's enough for you."

Xie Yunzhao took the storage bag and did not open it. After a moment of silence, he spoke again: "I heard that you went to the Demon Emperor's Palace a few days ago."

Lin He raised his eyebrows, waiting for his next sentence.

As a result, after waiting for a long time, he didn't hear him again, obviously waiting for her to speak, so she had to say: "Well, I don't know what Your Highness has to say?"

Xie Yunzhao was playing with a shark bead in his palm unconsciously. He casually said: "I heard that Xie Mingyu has carefully painted several pictures of Danqing beauties over the years and the faces of the beauties are all the same person." 

Having said that, he glanced at Lin Chu, saw that she was still, and said: : "According to reports, he has dreamed of this person for hundreds of years, and even read her name in his dreams, regretting hurting her in the first place. 

After hearing about this, His Highness would like to know, if the woman knew that she had hurt her before. The person who has been tormented by longing and pain for a hundred years, will he be soft-hearted, will he be moved by his belated affection?"

"After all, they used to have such a good relationship..." 

After speaking, his tone changed from the previous one. Casually, suddenly became sour.

Lin Chu laughed and said nothing about it.

She raised her eyebrows and looked at Xie Yunzhao: "Little Highness, you've already got the magic weapon. There should be nothing else to do, right? I still have something to do, so I'll..."

"Wait a minute."